Create New Tag

8/28/2018 6:34 PM

Photo
|

8/28/2018 7:03 PM

That's Milestone's address.

Damn

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/28/2018 7:07 PM

Ahh shit! I never got a chance to ride that place either. Well , this sucks balls.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/28/2018 7:09 PM

Ouch.

|

8/28/2018 7:11 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Ahh shit! I never got a chance to ride that place either. Well , this sucks balls.

Yep.. 5 minutes from my house. Guess its back to thursday afternoons at glen helen after work.

|

8/28/2018 7:17 PM

Milestone mx isn’t going anywhere...

|

8/28/2018 7:18 PM

Sad, have ridden at the track twice, gave it a miss in January and rode Pala instead.

|

@TONY351KTM

8/28/2018 7:32 PM

Hope no one buys it...

|

8/28/2018 7:34 PM

That sucks... even though I haven’t been there in years, I still would hate to see another track close down

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/28/2018 7:35 PM

They just started a whole new AME series with some different tracks, dont believe it.

|

8/28/2018 7:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2018 7:41 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

You are correct. A friend sent me that pic. My wife just got home and is a realtor. I had her look it up on her MLS and it doesnt show in any category that it is for sale, closed or pending. I do apologize for jumping the gun.

|

8/28/2018 7:56 PM

|

8/28/2018 8:00 PM

All I will say is I will be bummed to see it go, if the link above is to be true.

It’s one of the rare tracks in so cal that still give a shit about prep, has lights, and doesn’t gets their panties in a wad if you ride doubles back to the pits and aren’t fucking around.

We already lost Starwest, would be a shame to loose another night track

|

shit'll buff out

8/28/2018 8:08 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:

You are correct. A friend sent me that pic. My wife just got home and is a realtor. I had her look it up on her MLS and it ...more

YeeHawww!!......At least now I'll have a chance to ride that SOB one day!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/28/2018 8:46 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Yeah...I wouldn't be so sure of that...haha

Lake Elsinore is next...

|

8/28/2018 8:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2018 8:49 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:

You are correct. A friend sent me that pic. My wife just got home and is a realtor. I had her look it up on her MLS and it ...more

They do a great job giving a variety of skilled riders a place to go, hopefully the facility will be around a long time. I was talking to a friend who works there and he said even if the owner was to sell it would be a year or two before things could possibly turn that direction. So in the event it happens everyone will have a little bit of there active life to go experience the compound. I love how diverse milestone has become in the last 10 years, who would of known they would have a amateur minicross series there along with a bunch of sx tracks, motocross and vet track, kids tracks, and I think last time I was there I saw a flat track. I kinda wish they would rebuild there old rc track i use to run on between mx motos back in the day. Place is awesome!

|

8/28/2018 9:12 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

dirtmike86 wrote:

Jeff alessi wrote:

They do a great job giving a variety of skilled riders a place to go, hopefully the facility will be around a long time. I was ...more

It really is a cool place. Has something for everyone. Bmx jumps too. Yeah i would love if they brought the rc track back. Only track that i know of is up in beaumont.

|

8/28/2018 9:48 PM

Racing there in 2 weeks. Better not go anywhere... lol

|

James

8/29/2018 1:02 AM

I am not sure if my intel is correct or speculation - I was told one person recently purchased Milestone and Perris Raceway land and is running the two tracks - However, I also heard they made and offer on the Milestone land for millions more than they just paid for it. Could be BS news or if they get the right offer, maybe it will be tilt up buildings very soon.
And I doubt the Prado Dam track will ever open - its location is way too close to houses but hey are pushing for it hard - recent update: https://www.pradoraceway.com

|

8/29/2018 2:08 AM

This is California, it’s gonna take years to clear the permitting process folks.

|

8/29/2018 2:47 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Jeff alessi wrote:

They do a great job giving a variety of skilled riders a place to go, hopefully the facility will be around a long time. I was ...more

dirtmike86 wrote:

It really is a cool place. Has something for everyone. Bmx jumps too. Yeah i would love if they brought the rc track back. ...more

That bmx track looks pretty cool, some of the little kids who race the ame races go and hit those big jumps between races. Super fun atmosphere. Not sure if the rc track did much for them but back in 2008-09 I would come and do jbrl rounds there and have my gear on to do motos. It was a lot of fun, they needed more races like that for it to stay I would imagine. Thunder alley is a top notch place out there in Beaumont, tho a new place here in menifee hills just opened ctrc looks promising for nitro. Arc had the best dirt for us Moto guys, loamy like a national.

|

8/29/2018 8:17 AM

I heard about this at of all places, physical therapy. I thought the kid was a little goofy but this is interesting. I didn't want to start FUD on the interwebs though. I told a friend of mine and he talked to someone at Milestone and they said they weren't going anywhere.
Does anyone know anything about the history of the place from when it was a horse ranch?

|

The older I get, the faster I was.