RIP Swian Zanoni

Epiftw
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 11:10am
Can somebody confirm that this is the real video?

And anyone got more information?
|
Epiftw
9/20/2011 1:50am
Is it just me or isn't it really weird that there are trees on an event like MXON? what are their purpose? A tree is extremely dangerous and servers no purpose what so ever on a motocross track. When it comes to safety it should be a big priority!
PaleBlue
9/20/2011 3:42am
Epiftw wrote:
Is it just me or isn't it really weird that there are trees on an event like MXON? what are their purpose? A tree is extremely...
Is it just me or isn't it really weird that there are trees on an event like MXON? what are their purpose? A tree is extremely dangerous and servers no purpose what so ever on a motocross track. When it comes to safety it should be a big priority!
Not at St Jean D'Angely but at a local Brazilian track. Terrible event either way. RIP.

The Shop

Epiftw
9/20/2011 4:07am
Epiftw wrote:
Is it just me or isn't it really weird that there are trees on an event like MXON? what are their purpose? A tree is extremely...
PaleBlue wrote:
Not at St Jean D'Angely but at a local Brazilian track. Terrible event either way. RIP.
Yeah but they do have trees in MXON and other big events
9/20/2011 4:42am
Yes this video is true...
Swian was one of the TOP riders from Brazil...
He raced for HONDA OFICIAL TEAM and was the Brazilian rider in the World Championship racing for HONDA MARTIN this year.
He pass after this crash. He probably broke the neck but not to many informations so far....
Motocross races in Brazil are really a shame... Look the condition of this track...
RIP SWIAN

Post a reply to: RIP Swian Zanoni

The Latest