RIGHT ON MIKE ALESSI!!

Hank_Thrill
8/31/2010 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 8/31/2010 7:44pm
My Take On Mike's Contradictory Podium Speech:

His words and statements did contradict themselves, but I doubt their meaning did. My take is that he was simply just trying too hard. Sometimes the harder a person tries, the less progress they make. It seemed from the press conference, that Mike was just emotionally frustrated, and simply running himself into the ground, both mentally, and physically.

His statement on training hard the few weeks before, and, "hard work always seems to pay off," seems to mean - in my opinion: if you work hard, and never give up, eventually hard work will pay off. Mike has been very persistent through all this, and his attitude and determination are what makes him one of my favorite riders.

I hope to see him up on the box some more, before we go into the winter months.

KAWboy14
8/31/2010 7:44pm
My Take On Mike's Contradictory Podium Speech: His words and statements did contradict themselves, but I doubt their meaning did. My take is that he was...
My Take On Mike's Contradictory Podium Speech:

His words and statements did contradict themselves, but I doubt their meaning did. My take is that he was simply just trying too hard. Sometimes the harder a person tries, the less progress they make. It seemed from the press conference, that Mike was just emotionally frustrated, and simply running himself into the ground, both mentally, and physically.

His statement on training hard the few weeks before, and, "hard work always seems to pay off," seems to mean - in my opinion: if you work hard, and never give up, eventually hard work will pay off. Mike has been very persistent through all this, and his attitude and determination are what makes him one of my favorite riders.

I hope to see him up on the box some more, before we go into the winter months.

the sad thing is that if he starts winning nothing will change.......i think everyone wants him to win BUT he really needs to change some of the things in his life from a professional motocross racer standpoint!

The Shop

Post a reply to: RIGHT ON MIKE ALESSI!!

The Latest