REED cost hard working fans what they hoped to see when buying that ticket

hillbilly
4/2/2017 7:27pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 4:54am
That is the bottom line.

Its probably been brought up in the dozens of posts A working man scrapes together money to buy a overpriced ticket ,drives who knows how far ,hopes for a battle of the 2 titans.

Damn shame a grown man has such thin skin.

At a NASCAR race that would got you a 24 pack of full beers thrown on your car on the cool down lap,
|
Flip109
4/2/2017 7:32pm
hillbilly wrote:
That is the bottom line. Its probably been brought up in the dozens of posts A working man scrapes together money to buy a overpriced ticket...
That is the bottom line.

Its probably been brought up in the dozens of posts A working man scrapes together money to buy a overpriced ticket ,drives who knows how far ,hopes for a battle of the 2 titans.

At a NASCAR race that would got you a 24 pack of full beers thrown on your car on the cool down lap,
I like the 24 pack part. Long as it wasn't my beers. Lol
resetjet
4/2/2017 7:32pm
Sorry but dungey has nothing for tomac. He can only hope eli has issues at this point.

Dungey called chad immature and childish on live tv and he paid for it.

Lastly, reed was way out of line.
hillbilly
4/2/2017 7:36pm
Did he cost you money, bill?
No,good for him i guess.

I know how pissed i was at Atlanta when 7 ruined that race,dont care if he ever rides again.

The Shop

Johnny Ringo
4/2/2017 7:41pm
hillbilly wrote:
No,good for him i guess.

I know how pissed i was at Atlanta when 7 ruined that race,dont care if he ever rides again.
so if Chad didn't cost you money last night, how bout you shut yer trap
Johnny Ringo
4/2/2017 7:43pm Edited Date/Time 4/2/2017 7:47pm
Bill, what about those hard working fellows who bought tickets and wanted to see Eli win and Ryan struggle? Chad did them a favor.

Not everyone is a dunge nuthugger
rc4187
4/2/2017 7:46pm
I'm honestly more concerned with the whole Musquin having no fight for Dungey thing. At least Reed put up a fight. I'm going to Seattle this weekend and I sure as heck hope I don't see people laying up and letting guys go.
tobz
4/2/2017 7:47pm
I see why you couldn't have posted this in the 8 other Reed/Dungey threads on the front page. Wait....no I don't???
Hut
4/2/2017 8:36pm
Bring in the groundhog guy. Cool
4/2/2017 8:55pm
hillbilly wrote:
No,good for him i guess.

Stop being such a baby!!!!!!

Nobody cares about what it cost you!

And the 7 didn't ruin any races either!!!

Man up!!!!

jeffro503
4/2/2017 9:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/2/2017 9:02pm
I think just the opposite HB. I think they gave the fans extra excitement......because RD sure as hell wasn't going to catch Eli anyways. Chad took a snooze fest race into an exciting one AND......helped make the points chase even tighter. Not that Eli needed the help.

Always 2 ways to look at something. But some people are just stuck in their ways. Reed may of fucked up last night....but what I do know for sure is....Dungey acted like a little girl in his interview after the heat race.

I love both those dudes and respect both of them very much.....but Gawd damn , Reed aint going to just sit there and take it. And he made Ryan pay for it.
Crush
4/2/2017 9:03pm
Is this thread woke?
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
4/2/2017 9:49pm
Crush wrote:
Is this thread woke?
Bunch of wankers ay crush?
Hank_Thrill
4/2/2017 10:50pm
I fully agree. I'd be ticked if I drove 8hrs to see that happen in real life.
ctbale
4/2/2017 11:16pm
Bill, what about those hard working fellows who bought tickets and wanted to see Eli win and Ryan struggle? Chad did them a favor. Not everyone...
Bill, what about those hard working fellows who bought tickets and wanted to see Eli win and Ryan struggle? Chad did them a favor.

Ringo, you are missing the point, you say not everyone is a dung nuthugger ..... well thats the problem, cuz if more people were nuzzlin ryans nutz, this world would be a much kindler and gentler place
USMCMXer
4/3/2017 12:23am
Bill, what about those hard working fellows who bought tickets and wanted to see Eli win and Ryan struggle? Chad did them a favor. Not everyone...

Guess the same can be said that not all are blind, subjective, Dungey haters too then, right? Thought so...
ctbale
4/3/2017 1:21am
I fully agree. I'd be ticked if I drove 8hrs to see that happen in real life.
there, I fixed it for you

I fully agree. I'd be tickled if I drove 8hrs to see that happen in real life.

RG1
4/3/2017 1:59am Edited Date/Time 4/3/2017 3:22am
Give me a break. Dungey got passed and dropped on the first lap and that cost the fans what they wanted to see. Sure Dungey closed a bit, but the race was basically over by the time Reed got in the way. It added a bit of drama, and Dungey can plead innocence/ignorance, but he will know himself that he made a mistake in the first place winding Reedy up
4/3/2017 2:25am
Reed was supposedly mad about Dungey causing his first turn pile up in Detroit. If Dungey even touched Reed it was incidental. Reed should look at Seely or Bogle who looked like they pinched that first turn but i really think it was just a racing incident. That got me thinking as to why Reed wanted to Beef with Dungey and this is just a thought, but Bogle and Seely aren't defending the title or leading the points like Ryan, and Reed has been lucky to crack the top ten lately. No one has been talking about Reed but now they are. Maybe he doesn't even realize that he's seeking attention? Don't know, but I like Chad and think he needs to apologize.
Dtat720
4/3/2017 2:41am
I dunno man. I probably would have paid a bit more for a ticket had i known this was going to happen. Reed ran a killer road block. Tested Dungeys will to win. And we saw for 3 laps Dungey wont make it happen.
tcallahan707
4/3/2017 2:55am
What race were all you Dungey haters watching? He was 2 seconds off Eli and closing. You can sit there and claim he wasn't going to catch Tomac, but thanks to Reed, we will never know. Was a fan of the 22. Not anymore.
bobojim
4/3/2017 3:38am
RG1 wrote:
Give me a break. Dungey got passed and dropped on the first lap and that cost the fans what they wanted to see. Sure Dungey closed...
Give me a break. Dungey got passed and dropped on the first lap and that cost the fans what they wanted to see. Sure Dungey closed a bit, but the race was basically over by the time Reed got in the way. It added a bit of drama, and Dungey can plead innocence/ignorance, but he will know himself that he made a mistake in the first place winding Reedy up
Sorry dude, but your obviously have no clue
magoo1982
4/3/2017 3:48am
Took away the best part of racing, The Excitement of the Hunt.. Somebody ought to smack that bitch..
bobojim
4/3/2017 3:54am
Reed definitely needs to go home (but not back here please) and think about why he is still in the sport.
Crush
4/3/2017 3:55am
Crush wrote:
Is this thread woke?
MX Guy wrote:
Bunch of wankers ay crush?
I don't like to pin labels bro, not on my blue lapel.

TRIGGERED!
305FC250
4/3/2017 4:22am
I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. I don't understand why there needs to be 10+ different threads on the same subject. The odds that Dungey would have caught and passed Tomac are pretty slim regardless of what Reed did so I don't think the fans were deprived of any majors battles for first place. I don't understand why the points leader couldn't get around a 16th place rider for 3 laps.... What Reed did was a major dick move but Dungey has been around a while and should know better than to insult someone like Reed on national TV and not expect any sort of retaliation.
Excaliburbmx
4/3/2017 4:31am
What race were all you Dungey haters watching? He was 2 seconds off Eli and closing. You can sit there and claim he wasn't going to...
What race were all you Dungey haters watching? He was 2 seconds off Eli and closing. You can sit there and claim he wasn't going to catch Tomac, but thanks to Reed, we will never know. Was a fan of the 22. Not anymore.
After he got by Reed he was 4 seconds back. Why didn't he close in on that?
downard254
4/3/2017 4:34am
hillbilly wrote:
That is the bottom line. Its probably been brought up in the dozens of posts A working man scrapes together money to buy a overpriced ticket...
That is the bottom line.

Flip109 wrote:
I like the 24 pack part. Long as it wasn't my beers. Lol
Hey Flip, those of us experienced beer drinkers know to save our empty cans to throw. I think there's a formula that says once the can is down to the last 3 ounces, it falls in the "discardable for objectionable action" category. Tongue
Dtat720
4/3/2017 4:46am
What race were all you Dungey haters watching? He was 2 seconds off Eli and closing. You can sit there and claim he wasn't going to...
After he got by Reed he was 4 seconds back. Why didn't he close in on that?
Exactly.... he had 4-1/2 minutes, 7-8 laps to close the gap again and didnt. He lost time
iro
4/3/2017 4:47am
305FC250 wrote:
I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. I don't understand why there needs to be 10+ different threads on the same subject...
I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. I don't understand why there needs to be 10+ different threads on the same subject. The odds that Dungey would have caught and passed Tomac are pretty slim regardless of what Reed did so I don't think the fans were deprived of any majors battles for first place. I don't understand why the points leader couldn't get around a 16th place rider for 3 laps.... What Reed did was a major dick move but Dungey has been around a while and should know better than to insult someone like Reed on national TV and not expect any sort of retaliation.
Again, we will never know if Dungey would have caught Eli... Maybe he would have, maybe not. It wasn't Chad's place to determine that though.

I suppose you know how easy it is to pass another top caliber rider at full speed when they are clearly messing with you on a track with one fast.line? I would have been terrified to put an aggressive pass on Reed at that point - who knows how he would respond. Not let off and crash us both out? Retaliate a'la Canard?

So you are saying it's ok to interfere in a race because of some comments? I didn't know physical "retaliation" is acceptable over verbal comments.

Post a reply to: REED cost hard working fans what they hoped to see when buying that ticket

The Latest