REED

mxjordy127
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 12:07pm
So it looks like Reed is going to get another title handed to him to bad.
|
Mike Bierman
1/20/2008 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:54pm
Handed to him ?

Being the smarter man, is how is going to win.

Stewart, once again took himself out. As I have said so many times in the past \"The only person to beat James Stewart, is James Stewart\" !

At the press conference, it was stated, that Stewart, may try to do something that is not logical for the retro/throwback track...Well I guess people know him all too well.

The series is three deep. Don't place any bets...Reed is fast these days, no doubt about it...he could do the same (get hurt) But I hope not.
eurohero
1/21/2008 3:42pm
I'm not a real big fan of 22, but the fact remains, you have to make it through 16 SX races to win a title. That includes your bike, your team and yourself. Take away any of the 3 and look what you get.

Nothing is being handed over yet, but defiantely don't hate a guy and his team for coming in prepared , ready to ride and do what it takes to win races. RC had a very similar game plan every year and nobody hates him for it. One flat tire or shock /linkage failure for him and several players are back in the mix, look at the outdoors. At least give the guy props for not backing down or being intimidated by #7 and showing up to fight.

Post edited by: eurohero, at: 1/22/2008 2:44 AM
TimbuK758
1/22/2008 8:29am
eurohero wrote:
I'm not a real big fan of 22, but the fact remains, you have to make it through 16 SX races to win a title. That...
I'm not a real big fan of 22, but the fact remains, you have to make it through 16 SX races to win a title. That includes your bike, your team and yourself. Take away any of the 3 and look what you get.

Nothing is being handed over yet, but defiantely don't hate a guy and his team for coming in prepared , ready to ride and do what it takes to win races. RC had a very similar game plan every year and nobody hates him for it. One flat tire or shock /linkage failure for him and several players are back in the mix, look at the outdoors. At least give the guy props for not backing down or being intimidated by #7 and showing up to fight.

windham isnt really close but your right eurohero...now the pressure is on reed to not mess up and all those guys racing for 2nd and 3rd are gonna let it hang out a little...or alot...
DPW
1/22/2008 3:28pm
eurohero wrote:
I'm not a real big fan of 22, but the fact remains, you have to make it through 16 SX races to win a title. That...

TimbuK758 wrote:
windham isnt really close but your right eurohero...now the pressure is on reed to not mess up and all those guys racing for 2nd and 3rd...
windham isnt really close but your right eurohero...now the pressure is on reed to not mess up and all those guys racing for 2nd and 3rd are gonna let it hang out a little...or alot...
Could be like 2004 all over again...Windham seems ready to make this interesting. Also this a long series, which is far from over.

Hill had a good night at A2, very good times. I hope some riders step it up and make this interesting.

Nothing has been handed to Reed

The Shop

jndmx
1/23/2008 8:39am
eurohero wrote:

TimbuK758 wrote:
windham isnt really close but your right eurohero...now the pressure is on reed to not mess up and all those guys racing for 2nd and 3rd...
DPW wrote:
Could be like 2004 all over again...Windham seems ready to make this interesting. Also this a long series, which is far from over. Hill had a...
Could be like 2004 all over again...Windham seems ready to make this interesting. Also this a long series, which is far from over.

Hill had a good night at A2, very good times. I hope some riders step it up and make this interesting.

Totally agree that nothing is being handed to Reed, he put in the work and is reaping the benefits.
You know he is bummed because all of the crap slingers will run the ** BS again.
I think it is excellent that there will be more than 2 horses in the race now.

Hill is definitely a guy that will be willing to hang it out for a chance to win.
Alessi is getting better every round.
Windham.....he is just poetry in motion and looks like he wants it this year.
Langston is out of the points now so why not run hard and take a win, that makes him dangerous.
Short, Millsaps and Tedesco have to be feeling the heat in the big red semi right about now so watch for a break out ride from them.

Bad that James is hurt.....better for the racing, imho.

By the way;
Hi I am new here, fire away.
Grinning

Check out the blog.
MX and Life

Post edited by: jndmx, at: 1/23/2008 7:41 PM

Post edited by: jndmx, at: 1/23/2008 7:42 PM
Maxwell
1/24/2008 7:42am
TimbuK758 wrote:
DPW wrote:
Could be like 2004 all over again...Windham seems ready to make this interesting. Also this a long series, which is far from over. Hill had a...

jndmx wrote:
Totally agree that nothing is being handed to Reed, he put in the work and is reaping the benefits. You know he is bummed because all...
Totally agree that nothing is being handed to Reed, he put in the work and is reaping the benefits.
You know he is bummed because all of the crap slingers will run the ** BS again.

Hill is definitely a guy that will be willing to hang it out for a chance to win.
Langston is out of the points now so why not run hard and take a win, that makes him dangerous.
Short, Millsaps and Tedesco have to be feeling the heat in the big red semi right about now so watch for a break out ride from them.

By the way;
Grinning

Check out the blog.
MX and Life

James Stewart will not let off the throttle to win a championship. Some may say that it is stupid on his part, but I respect him for it. He wants to be the fastest person on a motorcycle. Reed wants to be the most succesful person on a motorcycle. Think about your favorite track, who would you rather watch ride there?

Exactly.
DPW
1/24/2008 7:51am
DPW wrote:

jndmx wrote:
Totally agree that nothing is being handed to Reed, he put in the work and is reaping the benefits. You know he is bummed because all...

By the way;
Grinning

Check out the blog.
MX and Life

Maxwell wrote:
James Stewart will not let off the throttle to win a championship. Some may say that it is stupid on his part, but I respect him...
James Stewart will not let off the throttle to win a championship. Some may say that it is stupid on his part, but I respect him for it. He wants to be the fastest person on a motorcycle. Reed wants to be the most succesful person on a motorcycle. Think about your favorite track, who would you rather watch ride there?

Exactly.
Maxwell wrote:
Think about your favorite track, who would you rather watch ride there?

Exactly.

I get your point, but I would rather watch Reed
Femur 122
1/29/2008 11:09pm
jndmx wrote:

By the way;
Grinning

Check out the blog.
MX and Life

Maxwell wrote:
James Stewart will not let off the throttle to win a championship. Some may say that it is stupid on his part, but I respect him...

Exactly.
DPW wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Think about your favorite track, who would you rather watch ride there?

Exactly.

I get your point, but I would rather watch Reed
Dry

Post a reply to: REED

The Latest