REDBUDDDDD MXON!

JMFNB
In a crazy twist of events, as the best man my best friends wedding I've been able to convince a group of 8 of my non moto buddies to travel to Redbud for MXON to host the bachelor party! We will be getting a camper and trying our luck in LOT B! hahaha I can't wait!

Has anyone seen the weekends schedule yet for MXON?....I know I'm early in the game, but coordinating these ass hats is going to be a chore and I have to get all my ducks in a row to make this trip successful.

Any helpful hints or must do's at redbud please fire away. I have been to many nationals just not Redbud.
|
Muezh
7/12/2018 11:57am
I believe all camping is sold out. Check the website.

Normal Red Bud is insane. I can't even fathom this one.
Team Ideal
7/12/2018 12:03pm
lot A4 (gen camping) lot B (party camping) and tent camping lot all had tickets as of yesterday. you will need one camping pass (250 for party lot) and everyone will need a weekend arm band (130 per person). I'd be getting things quickly if I were you. enjoy
three9zero
7/12/2018 12:06pm
Muezh wrote:
I believe all camping is sold out. Check the website.

Normal Red Bud is insane. I can't even fathom this one.
Id bet they will expand the camping for the event, no way they will turn away money......If you look at google earth maps there are fields on all corners of the property and across the street, if the farmers have their crops off the fields they will be printing money, they promoters can rent the property from the owners or let them do their own thing........
jd418
Fantasy
2689th
7/12/2018 12:23pm
Will they sell as many general admission tickets as they can, or could they actually sell out? One guy in my group won't know if he can go for sure until the week before the event, so not sure if he needs to buy now or if he'll be safe to wait.

The Shop

JMFNB
7/12/2018 12:28pm
Just a heads up for the military and vet members on here. I called Redbud this AM, Vet tix (vettix.org) will be posting tickets for MXON in the next week or so for a military discount.

Post a reply to: REDBUDDDDD MXON!

The Latest