REDBUD Porta Potties

MotoX85
10/10/2018 7:46pm
Donovan759 wrote:
Apparently someone lit a bunch of the porta potties on fire the day after MXoN. Not sure if we blame it on the locals or the...
Apparently someone lit a bunch of the porta potties on fire the day after MXoN. Not sure if we blame it on the locals or the Euros, but either way this is pretty ridiculous. Then again, maybe they were just trying to do the poop it and scoop it company a favor. I'm sure shit was overflowing onto the gound at that point.

https://www.heraldpalladium.com/news/local/porta-potties-go-up-in-flame…

Sorry if this was posted already. I couldn't find it anywhere. If it was, I'll delete.
Actually this was the only service that was being done over the weekend. No trash trucks, no water refill trucks, but the proper trucks were making their rounds.
TeamFlannel
10/11/2018 9:40pm
They picked our trash up twice? we were there Thursday morning to Monday morning though. RedBud.com and the Facebook page said no water available pre event, they recommend coming with full tanks. We all thought they did an excellent job on the porta johns.
Bearuno
10/12/2018 12:00am
To quote Kenny: "you know, if I can save just one Toilet, I'll be happy, I reckon"

A wonderful movie celebrating the 'ordinary bloke'.

Plus, Eve Von Bibra is in it. Such a cutie ( and years later, she still is), and a superb singer / performer.
moto348
10/12/2018 12:39am Edited Date/Time 10/12/2018 12:43am
I left Monday at around 10 in the morning and that place was pretty much a ghost town I’m surprised this even happened
Sharc wrote:
This /\ We took a rip through the parking lot at 11:30 just before we left. Only a few folks left scattered around -maybe 20 -50...
This /\
We took a rip through the parking lot at 11:30 just before we left.
Only a few folks left scattered around -maybe 20 -50 tops.

It was amazing how fast they were able to get that place cleared out.
I'm guessing if the US won there would've been a lot more people there on Monday morning

I remember talking to a guy in the line on Tues Night/Wed Morning of Millville Pro Week 2015 (rigs filled cty rd 11 to the gate where Spring Creek opens to the field, I had my rigged parked near the end of cty 11 and when I went to sleep a couple more pulled in and were half protruding onto hwy 60, woke up at 6am Wed to rigs parked on the side of the road 1/4 mile down hwy 60 each direction and then a bunch of rigs in the field on the north side of the hwy ha!)... anyway, this guy was from WI and mentioned being at Red Bud back in the 90s & 80s and how porta potties in Lot B got burned up, he called them "metros" and initially I thought he was referring to Geo Metros haha.

The Shop

Post a reply to: REDBUD Porta Potties

The Latest