REALLY? That’s all HE said?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2018 10:38 AM

No picture of the mangled bike? No summary of why he couldn’t continue? How are we to stop the conspiracy?

Photo

|

2/14/2018 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 10:43 AM

Oh good – we're still making unnecessary drama about this.

I was afraid we were finally starting to take people for their word.

|

2/14/2018 11:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 11:04 AM

akillerwombat wrote:

Oh good – we're still making unnecessary drama about this.

I was afraid we were finally starting to take people for their word.

I accept what he said! I don’t think that kid has “quit” in his bones!

|

2/14/2018 11:06 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No picture of the mangled bike? No summary of why he couldn’t continue? How are we to stop the conspiracy?

Photo

What conspiracy?

|

2/14/2018 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 11:25 AM

?

|

2/14/2018 11:34 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No picture of the mangled bike? No summary of why he couldn’t continue? How are we to stop the conspiracy?

Photo

GuyB wrote:

What conspiracy?

Come on its clear that someone in the Kawasaki camp is sabatoging his bike. Mysterious front brake lock up issues, exploding belt buckles, disintegrating throttle grips. Total inside job. We need an investigation.

|

2/14/2018 11:34 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No picture of the mangled bike? No summary of why he couldn’t continue? How are we to stop the conspiracy?

Photo

GuyB wrote:

What conspiracy?

That he is a quitter and quits for no good reason. It’s been all over this place perpetuated by the UFO/alien believing, meat helmet wearing the Russians are reading our minds thru the tv conspiracy theorists!

|

2/14/2018 11:58 AM

I started to lose respect for him when he chose not to race the Motocross of Nations. All this quitting reinforces my my opinion. I hope he never gets asked to represent our country again.

|

2/14/2018 12:46 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No picture of the mangled bike? No summary of why he couldn’t continue? How are we to stop the conspiracy?

Photo

GuyB wrote:

What conspiracy?

SCR wrote:

Come on its clear that someone in the Kawasaki camp is sabatoging his bike. Mysterious front brake lock up issues, exploding belt buckles, disintegrating throttle grips. Total inside job. We need an investigation.

Larry Linkogle been around the pits? NO SELL OUTS!!!!

|

2/14/2018 12:48 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

That he is a quitter and quits for no good reason. It’s been all over this place perpetuated by the UFO/alien believing, meat helmet wearing the Russians are reading our minds thru the tv conspiracy theorists!

Are we supposed to laugh now?

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

2/14/2018 1:16 PM

whistling
|

2/14/2018 1:38 PM

Tomac, Please race the GP's, it would be fun to watch.

Sincerely 95% of us. The other 5% think SX is the holy grail.

|

2/14/2018 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 4:06 PM

Yeah, if I was Kawasaki's lead rider...was making millions, and was the favorite to win...if I caught my bars on another rider and we went down. Screw it...I'd just pull back in the pits. WTF...it could have been worse.

DeCoster is watching.

|

2/14/2018 4:17 PM

davistld01 wrote:

Yeah, if I was Kawasaki's lead rider...was making millions, and was the favorite to win...if I caught my bars on another rider and we went down. Screw it...I'd just pull back in the pits. WTF...it could have been worse.

DeCoster is watching.

What does DeCoster watching have to do with anything? blink

|

2/14/2018 4:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 4:26 PM

maybe its team orders.......championship is gone, if you go down just pull in. we will go after the outdoor title.

why risk the outdoor season battling for 15th could be the strategy.

fyi im not a fan but this could very well be the case, if it is tomac is a awesome dude for taking all the criticism and not spilling the beans.

|

2/14/2018 4:26 PM

I heard from a very good source that he's not happy and just riding out his contract.

|

2/14/2018 4:32 PM

Underground wrote:

I heard from a very good source that he's not happy and just riding out his contract.

Here we go. Lol

|

2/14/2018 4:33 PM

MattyVicious wrote:

Here we go. Lol

+1

|

2/14/2018 4:37 PM

Underground wrote:

I heard from a very good source that he's not happy and just riding out his contract.

Gimme a break. I’m still on stand by from that last thread 10 days ago about Eli’s status for last weekend from a reliable source. I’M TIRED OF STANDINNG!!!!

|

2/14/2018 5:15 PM

This is written by a PR person...I doubt Eli actually said those words exactly...it's laughable that "the other rider" was his teammate Grant!!

|

2/14/2018 5:25 PM

Tomac got a hangnail today. Questionable for Texas.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/14/2018 6:48 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No picture of the mangled bike? No summary of why he couldn’t continue? How are we to stop the conspiracy?

Photo

I heard that a rather important part broke in the wreck.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/14/2018 7:00 PM

Underground wrote:

I heard from a very good source that he's not happy and just riding out his contract.

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Gimme a break. I’m still on stand by from that last thread 10 days ago about Eli’s status for last weekend from a reliable source. I’M TIRED OF STANDINNG!!!!

I think he spent so long waiting for a cell signal that he ran out of minutes on his prepaid phone. He’s hitchhiking to the 7-11 as we speak to reload the phone...

|

2/14/2018 7:05 PM

Honda Man 66 wrote:

I started to lose respect for him when he chose not to race the Motocross of Nations. All this quitting reinforces my my opinion. I hope he never gets asked to represent our country again.

Pretty sure he could care less about your respect lol

|

2/14/2018 7:09 PM

I saw a picture of his bike afterward with a broken brake line. Thought it was confirmed.

|

2/14/2018 7:36 PM

GuyB wrote:

What conspiracy?

Uh, chemtrails of course. Wake up sheeple!

|

2/14/2018 7:44 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No picture of the mangled bike? No summary of why he couldn’t continue? How are we to stop the conspiracy?

Photo

GuyB wrote:

What conspiracy?

kkawboy14 wrote:

That he is a quitter and quits for no good reason. It’s been all over this place perpetuated by the UFO/alien believing, meat helmet wearing the Russians are reading our minds thru the tv conspiracy theorists!

I'm always worried about those people. You did forget one thing though.....they just love punching kitten's in the face.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/14/2018 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2018 8:31 PM

Definitely not buying a Kawasaki now. I crash too much for bikes to become that unrideable. Apparently once them green machines touch the ground in any fashion......They’re incapacitated to where they only function properlyfrom the impact of the crash back to the mechanic for a 30 second look over....then only rideable to the pit.

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/14/2018 8:35 PM

What he really said,
We got our dunlops hooking up great on the start, then we tangled with other riders who also had hookin' up dunlops!
We then lost our grip and our bike went down the track on its own, thanks to its perfectly balanced KYB suspension.
When we went to look for it, we couldnt find the grips. So we decided we couldn't race.
I can't thank the team for the work we do. We will be back next week!

|

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

2/14/2018 9:20 PM

Honda Man 66 wrote:

I started to lose respect for him when he chose not to race the Motocross of Nations. All this quitting reinforces my my opinion. I hope he never gets asked to represent our country again.

Someone get this patriot a medal asap.

|