RD5- Best deal in Mx

088kawi
9/2/2012 10:06am
RD is the fastest and most consistent rider out there now. He has proven that with the points. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, is no argument or excuse.

As far as the 13 SX season goes I don't think any one rider will dominate. When you have 10 top 5 riders trying to get into 3 spots. It's anyone's chance every week
BR_HERO
9/2/2012 10:29am
You agree though RV's SX season was just as "easy" as Dungey outdoor title right? I don't deny RV has a little more in the tank...
You agree though RV's SX season was just as "easy" as Dungey outdoor title right? I don't deny RV has a little more in the tank at SX but Barcia won't come anywhere close to Dungey when the final points are tallied
Chris, every time someone rustles your jimmies about RD you put down RV, why is that? Why do you pick RV and not another rider? Just curious.

They don't seem to have a problem with one another.

chrisbuehler
9/2/2012 11:43am
You agree though RV's SX season was just as "easy" as Dungey outdoor title right? I don't deny RV has a little more in the tank...
You agree though RV's SX season was just as "easy" as Dungey outdoor title right? I don't deny RV has a little more in the tank at SX but Barcia won't come anywhere close to Dungey when the final points are tallied
BR_HERO wrote:
Chris, every time someone rustles your jimmies about RD you put down RV, why is that? Why do you pick RV and not another rider? Just...
Chris, every time someone rustles your jimmies about RD you put down RV, why is that? Why do you pick RV and not another rider? Just curious.

They don't seem to have a problem with one another.

I was making a point that not just RD wins titles with a weak field. I don't think I put RV down at all. I think he's awesome, straight up. I was just pointing out the other day he's got 6 titles already and I could see him just behind RC when his career is over. I figured he would get to maybe 10 titles.
BUTCH
9/2/2012 1:02pm
gsxr6 wrote:
Ktm could have payed him 15 million this year and it still wouldve been a bargain. About the closest that there is to a sure thing...
Ktm could have payed him 15 million this year and it still wouldve been a bargain. About the closest that there is to a sure thing, Even longtime ktm haters like myself have to recognize. While that number i spit out is ridiculous, They definitely needed to get a title here to have truly arrived. And every penny they spend on Dungey is gonna come back ten fold long term.
I 100% agree!

The Shop

gsxr6
9/2/2012 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2012 1:10pm
088kawi wrote:
RD is the fastest and most consistent rider out there now. He has proven that with the points. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, is no argument or excuse...
RD is the fastest and most consistent rider out there now. He has proven that with the points. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, is no argument or excuse.

As far as the 13 SX season goes I don't think any one rider will dominate. When you have 10 top 5 riders trying to get into 3 spots. It's anyone's chance every week
This is the ultimate situation for Dungey. Imagine how crazy the board will go if he wins the sx title without an overall victory. I think that comparisons to Stanton are deserved, but Dungey started winning sooner and more often in his career. He is what 23 or 24? he could definitely double his title count and overalls from now until retirement. At that point no one will argue Stanton was anywhere near his level. Both are excellent examples of consistency and physical fitness. As far as not quite being on Rv2's level speed wise, that is a very large club and Dungey is the only one in it to emerge victorious, title in hand for quite a few years. Perhaps we go back and take away 2009 sx from bubba and outdoors from reed because rv was hurt and out also. LOL
9/2/2012 1:24pm
reded wrote:
RD5 is this generations Jeff Stanton. He's always fast and always in contention to win races and championships. He's not a flashy or outspoken showman but...
RD5 is this generations Jeff Stanton. He's always fast and always in contention to win races and championships. He's not a flashy or outspoken showman but rather a journeyman who laces up his boots and quietly works hard at what he's paid to do. He's every companies dream employee and because of that he'll most likely never get the recognition from the masses that he deserves.
Smile
chrisbuehler
9/2/2012 1:30pm
gsxr6 wrote:
This is the ultimate situation for Dungey. Imagine how crazy the board will go if he wins the sx title without an overall victory. I think...
This is the ultimate situation for Dungey. Imagine how crazy the board will go if he wins the sx title without an overall victory. I think that comparisons to Stanton are deserved, but Dungey started winning sooner and more often in his career. He is what 23 or 24? he could definitely double his title count and overalls from now until retirement. At that point no one will argue Stanton was anywhere near his level. Both are excellent examples of consistency and physical fitness. As far as not quite being on Rv2's level speed wise, that is a very large club and Dungey is the only one in it to emerge victorious, title in hand for quite a few years. Perhaps we go back and take away 2009 sx from bubba and outdoors from reed because rv was hurt and out also. LOL
He's 22
velocitygear
9/2/2012 2:05pm
CONFUSION and DELAY..

This debate is over! The OVERALL numbers !!!

What is RD5 all time? Compared to the rest? It's really not even something to discuss.

Anyone care to post the all time numbers?
IWreckALot
9/2/2012 7:16pm
I just got off the phone with Dungey. He didn't say much but he did say that he got some custom toilet paper made specifically for him. It has Barcia's face on every sheet. . . He said it's a metaphor for what is going to happen all next year. . .
reded
9/2/2012 8:32pm
He's gonna get Barcia shitfaced at every round?

Post a reply to: RD5- Best deal in Mx

The Latest