RD thought take out move was

Related:
Create New Tag

4/19/2010 4:44 PM

Rediculous for the time and place, according to the Racer X interview.

Very gracious and mature kid that Dungey. Never talks smack.
Wont be Racing GP at Glen Helen.

|

4/19/2010 4:54 PM

Yeah! He's just another punk with an opinion. Too lazy to race a GP. Worthless, lazy, mouthy punk. whistling

|

4/19/2010 4:57 PM

wreckitrandy wrote:

Yeah! He's just another punk with an opinion. Too lazy to race a GP. Worthless, lazy, mouthy punk. whistling

I heard he might be Gay.blink

|

Are we gonna ride or are we gonna mess around all day?

4/19/2010 4:59 PM

wreckitrandy wrote:

Yeah! He's just another punk with an opinion. Too lazy to race a GP. Worthless, lazy, mouthy punk. whistling

No RD isn't a punk, but what would anyone expect him to say.

And BTW I did pick up the sarcasm.

|

Jim Martin

4/19/2010 4:59 PM

wreckitrandy wrote:

Yeah! He's just another punk with an opinion. Too lazy to race a GP. Worthless, lazy, mouthy punk. whistling

Kinetic1 wrote:

I heard he might be Gay.blink

No Ryan isn't gay.

|

Jim Martin

4/19/2010 5:00 PM

You missed it. There is another thread where some clown brought it up.

|

Are we gonna ride or are we gonna mess around all day?

4/19/2010 5:01 PM

Kinetic1 wrote:

You missed it. There is another thread where some clown brought it up.

I picked up on you sarcasm also but I had to say it anyway.

|

Jim Martin

4/19/2010 5:03 PM

I imagine there'll be quite a few guys that won't be racing the GP. Why risk wiping out in a one off race right before the championship you're paid to win begins? Makes zero sense.

|

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck. - Kenny Powers

4/19/2010 5:03 PM

He said it was part his fault for leaving the door open.

|

4/19/2010 5:04 PM

Kinetic1 wrote:

You missed it. There is another thread where some clown brought it up.

your the clown that just brought it up this time, douchebag

|

4/19/2010 5:06 PM

LastCall211 wrote:

I imagine there'll be quite a few guys that won't be racing the GP. Why risk wiping out in a one off race right before the championship you're paid to win begins? Makes zero sense.

I agree, but if YS and MX sports doesn't work something out for next year then they are both asshats that could care less about the sport.

|

Jim Martin

4/19/2010 5:08 PM

wreckitrandy wrote:

Yeah! He's just another punk with an opinion. Too lazy to race a GP. Worthless, lazy, mouthy punk. whistling

Kinetic1 wrote:

I heard he might be Gay.blink

jmar wrote:

No Ryan isn't gay.

How do you know?

|

flarider wrote: I don't know shit
and I am damn glad for that

4/19/2010 5:10 PM

|

4/19/2010 5:10 PM

Kinetic1 wrote:

I heard he might be Gay.blink

jmar wrote:

No Ryan isn't gay.

Farva wrote:

How do you know?

I have close personal friends that have worked with Ryan on a daily basis for many years.

|

Jim Martin

4/19/2010 5:14 PM

I know I'm old and therefore irrelevent but back in the day if a guy got hurt racing a prestegious race...his sponsers/team didn't dump his ass...they embraced him. Maybe times have passed me by.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

4/19/2010 5:17 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

He said it was part his fault for leaving the door open.

That's exactly the way I saw it.

|

4/19/2010 5:18 PM

plowboy wrote:

I know I'm old and therefore irrelevent but back in the day if a guy got hurt racing a prestegious race...his sponsers/team didn't dump his ass...they embraced him. Maybe times have passed me by.

Of course Suzuki wouldn't dump Dungey. But they're paying him to win the AMA championship and they'll want to protect their investment. With his MXoN ride last year, I'm sure he's confident he can win that race. But somehow I don't think it's his decision.

|

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck. - Kenny Powers

4/19/2010 5:24 PM

LastCall...I hear ya...it's not just Ryans call...but Roger is a businessman...and he's the one who will weigh out the benefits. Suzi will hype it for their best interest no matter what.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

4/19/2010 5:24 PM

plowboy wrote:

I know I'm old and therefore irrelevent but back in the day if a guy got hurt racing a prestegious race...his sponsers/team didn't dump his ass...they embraced him. Maybe times have passed me by.

No one's in it for glory any more.

It's all about $$$ these days.

More championship points means more $$$ next year.

The passion went away years ago.

It's still the most bad-assed sport going, though.

|

Ask not what your country can do for you, unless you can afford a lobbyist.

4/19/2010 5:32 PM

wreckitrandy wrote:

Yeah! He's just another punk with an opinion. Too lazy to race a GP. Worthless, lazy, mouthy punk. whistling

Kinetic1 wrote:

I heard he might be Gay.blink

jmar wrote:

No Ryan isn't gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

|

4/19/2010 6:31 PM

I think not racing the GP was Rogers call and he had two good reasons.
1. Dungey is all Suzuki has in 450's that can win outdoors
2.He just became one of the front runners to win outdoors

|

4/19/2010 6:34 PM

Kinetic1 wrote:

I heard he might be Gay.blink

jmar wrote:

No Ryan isn't gay.

Void Main wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I thought TP was the gay Suzuki rider.

|

Ask not what your country can do for you, unless you can afford a lobbyist.

4/19/2010 6:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2010 6:37 PM

no reed either....most of those guys despise luongo and luongo doesn't dig the riders either...which is the main reason there is a race at all... the guys that race are the only ones that are risking anything "real"...like their necks

|

4/19/2010 6:45 PM

I thought so....... I think he was on an abercrombie bag.......

|

4/19/2010 6:50 PM

sounds like great racers think alike.....smile

|

4/19/2010 6:56 PM

I bet they both get alot more chicks than anyone on here...

I love RD, but I wish he would just go batshit crazy once in a while... He is too nice.

|

4/19/2010 7:49 PM

motowhore wrote:

I bet they both get alot more chicks than anyone on here...

I love RD, but I wish he would just go batshit crazy once in a while... He is too nice.

RD v Hill confilct?

|

4/19/2010 8:52 PM

plowboy wrote:

I know I'm old and therefore irrelevent but back in the day if a guy got hurt racing a prestegious race...his sponsers/team didn't dump his ass...they embraced him. Maybe times have passed me by.

LastCall211 wrote:

Of course Suzuki wouldn't dump Dungey. But they're paying him to win the AMA championship and they'll want to protect their investment. With his MXoN ride last year, I'm sure he's confident he can win that race. But somehow I don't think it's his decision.

dungey would smoke the living fucking shit out of whoever showed up sans alessi...might even beat him too

|

4/19/2010 8:54 PM

BobbyM wrote:

dungey would smoke the living fucking shit out of whoever showed up sans alessi...might even beat him too

I think that there are guys who can beat Dungey outdoors. I watched Pourcel do it plenty last year.

|

4/19/2010 9:02 PM

motogeezer wrote:

No one's in it for glory any more.

It's all about $$$ these days.

More championship points means more $$$ next year.

The passion went away years ago.

It's still the most bad-assed sport going, though.

you don't think rv and rd have passion?

|