RD in midseason form and RV

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 4:07pm
in preseason form? What gives Uncle? RV looks a tad shakey out there...at this point in the season he should be grabbin a gear, not shifting down. Give us the scoop. Wink
|
Masonry
3/21/2010 3:19pm
Well Bobby, RV is setting the new pace that Chad Reed and James Stewart won't be able to match.
Motodave
3/21/2010 3:26pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2010 3:26pm
Masonry wrote:
Well Bobby, RV is setting the new pace that Chad Reed and James Stewart won't be able to match.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.......
TeamGreen
3/21/2010 3:54pm
I don't think there's anything here other than...

There's a lot to be said about getting a good start!

I mean, damn...that Smart-Ass...Villo...pulled TWO...

T-W-O!

2 Monster Hole-Shots at Daytona and RAN AWAY!

TWO HOLESHOTS...just Minutes Apart!

I like the way this is playin' out.

R.V. and R.D. keep gettin' faster and, between the -2- of them, put down the FASTEST-LAP-TIME(s) EVERY WEEK...

I'm thinkin' that they jus' might have Lenny cryin' in his Beer...
JB 19
3/21/2010 4:00pm
RV gets a bad start on a track that is hard to pass on and now he is in preseason form?

.............. not to mention RV had the fastest lap of the race ........while racing in traffic. Nice try Bobby.

The Shop

Outsider
3/21/2010 4:07pm
Masonry wrote:
Motodave wrote:
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH.......
Yep, might as well just tune out until the dynamic duo return... not even worth watching anymore huh?
MXR
3/21/2010 4:14pm
Lets hope Mike Alessi was watching this race while he is hiding from racing , he could see what a rider with heart looks like . RV never gave up and fought for every point and position , the same can't be said for # 800 . Mike gets a holeshot and doesn't even fight for a position in SX , he just lays down .
Racer111
3/21/2010 4:15pm
Masonry wrote:
That is the funniest damn thing I have heard all year. What a COMPLETE dumbass! You do realize that Reed, with a broken wrist AND thumb set the fastest lap at Daytona 2 weeks ago right? Now how do you figure Dungey is faster? Please explain this one!! lmao
Brent
3/21/2010 4:18pm
Masonry wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
That is the funniest damn thing I have heard all year. What a COMPLETE dumbass! You do realize that Reed, with a broken wrist AND thumb...
That is the funniest damn thing I have heard all year. What a COMPLETE dumbass! You do realize that Reed, with a broken wrist AND thumb set the fastest lap at Daytona 2 weeks ago right? Now how do you figure Dungey is faster? Please explain this one!! lmao
I dont think sarcasm translates well over a message board...
MXR
3/21/2010 4:20pm
Calling Mike Alessi a racer first is like calling the Raiders a good football team
Racer111
3/21/2010 4:21pm
Masonry wrote:
Racer111 wrote:
That is the funniest damn thing I have heard all year. What a COMPLETE dumbass! You do realize that Reed, with a broken wrist AND thumb...
Brent wrote:
I certainly hope he is kidding.

On a lighter note, it seems the more technical the track, the more RV struggles. Same thing happened when Canard took the Championship from RV in 2008. RV struggled with the technical SX tracks and Canard excelled on them. Just my 2 cents.
Motodave
3/21/2010 4:23pm
Brent wrote:
It really doesnt, it pretty much will always be taken seriously by somebody on here.. but i really wanna know if he thinks rv is goin to set a new pace unmatchable
TeamGreen
3/21/2010 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:33pm
MXR wrote:
Lets hope Mike Alessi was watching this race while he is hiding from racing , he could see what a rider with heart looks like...
Lets hope Mike Alessi was watching this race while he is hiding from racing , he could see what a rider with heart looks like . RV never gave up and fought for every point and position , the same can't be said for # 800 . Mike gets a holeshot and doesn't even fight for a position in SX , he just lays down .
I can't imagine bein' such a dick that I've gotta talk shit about someone that has a CONTRACT to:

1. RIDE the Nationals
2. DEVELOP a bike for...
3. ...A MANUFACTURER that DIDN'T EVEN FIELD A SUPERCROSS TEAM.

You, my friend, get the "Douchebag Post of the Day" AWARD~!

C'ya at the track, Fast Guy!
MXR
3/21/2010 4:28pm
Team green must be a KTM rider lol
Big Lenny
3/21/2010 4:28pm
MXR wrote:
Lets hope Mike Alessi was watching this race while he is hiding from racing , he could see what a rider with heart looks like...
Wow somebody's a bitch...Shocked
TeamGreen
3/21/2010 4:34pm
MXR wrote:
Team green must be a KTM rider lol
Actually, Zooks and Hondas at the moment.

Injection is SOOOOOOO nice!
MXR
3/21/2010 5:05pm
The 1-800-nut-hugs better break out the old KTM P.O.S. excuse book this summer .
need love
3/21/2010 6:53pm
BobbyM wrote:
in preseason form? What gives Uncle? RV looks a tad shakey out there...at this point in the season he should be grabbin a gear, not shifting...
in preseason form? What gives Uncle? RV looks a tad shakey out there...at this point in the season he should be grabbin a gear, not shifting down. Give us the scoop. Wink
you one legged fool RV ran the fastest lap time so now you have no legs to stand on. Dungey has had all the good luck run his way this year and he's a good kid but don't rag on RV when the kid is still moving along with a very fast pace, if there were 3 more laps trey would have passed Dungey.
Masonry
3/21/2010 7:15pm
BobbyM wrote:
in preseason form? What gives Uncle? RV looks a tad shakey out there...at this point in the season he should be grabbin a gear, not shifting...
need love wrote:
you one legged fool RV ran the fastest lap time so now you have no legs to stand on. Dungey has had all the good luck...
you one legged fool RV ran the fastest lap time so now you have no legs to stand on. Dungey has had all the good luck run his way this year and he's a good kid but don't rag on RV when the kid is still moving along with a very fast pace, if there were 3 more laps trey would have passed Dungey.
False. Dungey started slowing down at the end.
3/21/2010 7:39pm
MXR wrote:
Why would you bring MA into this thread? Fucking haters.
3/21/2010 7:41pm
BobbyM wrote:
need love wrote:
you one legged fool RV ran the fastest lap time so now you have no legs to stand on. Dungey has had all the good luck...
I love it when someone says IF there were ___ more laps so and so would have passed so and so. What fucking ball are you looking into? Give me some stock picks?
GIwasB4
3/21/2010 7:42pm
Fishing for a fishy!
lucero10x
3/21/2010 10:09pm
Oh my fucking god. Really? Why do so many fucking douche bags kill, derail, and just bog down any real discussion in all of the threads on vital? Seriously? Anybody? Buehler?
Spinner
3/22/2010 12:22am
MXR wrote:
Calling Mike Alessi a racer first is like calling the Raiders a good football team
Wow.
sc961
3/22/2010 5:18am
RD, RV, Trey and many others are riding great this SX season.

Hopefully everyone stays healthy and this great racing carries over into the outdoor season.

track guy
3/22/2010 6:48am
MXR wrote:
The 1-800-nut-hugs better break out the old KTM P.O.S. excuse book this summer .
mxr may be in for a sruprise in 8 weeks as for dungey in this thread this rider is always very strong from the mid point to the end of a series.
chrisbuehler
3/22/2010 7:12am
lucero10x wrote:
Oh my fucking god. Really? Why do so many fucking douche bags kill, derail, and just bog down any real discussion in all of the threads...
Oh my fucking god. Really? Why do so many fucking douche bags kill, derail, and just bog down any real discussion in all of the threads on vital? Seriously? Anybody? Buehler?
Whats up? You ask for me?

Post a reply to: RD in midseason form and RV

The Latest