RC's new dirtbike brand?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2020 9:40 AM

We all know RC has some sort of deal with Triumph Motorcycles. Does anyone have any news on what brand of dirt bike he will be on? Surely he will ride moto every now and then.

|

9/8/2020 9:55 AM

Photo
|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/8/2020 12:28 PM

If I had to guess, he'll either quietly stay riding a Suzuki or form some partnership with Kawi. If he's pimping Triumph adventure bikes, he probably won't also be promoting one of their adventure bike competitors. I'm out of the adventure bike loop, but I don't think Kawi has a modern one (not counting the good ol' KLR 650)

|

9/8/2020 12:29 PM

Definitely won’t be Triumph.

They don’t make an 85cc.

|

9/8/2020 12:32 PM

Why would another company want him as a brand ambassador?? Who would want to compete with the Triumph marketing?? That would be like ET3 running Kawi on the track, and then being sponsored by Harley for a pavement pounder..... does not compute marketing wise......

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

9/8/2020 12:40 PM

It'll be PC Kawi

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

9/8/2020 12:43 PM

Signed with gasgas same time as Barcia. Motor is still at Varners hence no announcement. Expect a return to supercross along with Dungey. More details to follow after AC wins the outdoor title. What else am I missing?

|

9/8/2020 12:49 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Signed with gasgas same time as Barcia. Motor is still at Varners hence no announcement. Expect a return to supercross along ...more

That's some funny $#it.

|

9/8/2020 12:50 PM

davis224 wrote:

If I had to guess, he'll either quietly stay riding a Suzuki or form some partnership with Kawi. If he's pimping Triumph ...more

They have the versys series bikes

|

9/8/2020 12:53 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Signed with gasgas same time as Barcia. Motor is still at Varners hence no announcement. Expect a return to supercross along ...more

IWreckALot wrote:

That's some funny $#it.

The Varner mention was a nice touch. Well done!

|

9/8/2020 1:35 PM

Maybe John Bloor is thinking that the world might need another brand of dirt bike that didn't have an Austrian connection?

Triumph sales were down a bunch in 2019 so they could be looking for new sources of revenue.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

9/8/2020 7:27 PM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

I was about to get that info, but my buddy had a bad cell connection...laughing

|

9/9/2020 9:31 AM

With American Flat Track gaining popularity faster than any other form of american racing, Triumph may be looking to get into it in the twins and single classes, and if you're making a 450cc single it just makes sense to use it as an mx and gncc racing platform as well.... It wouldn't surprise me in the least, and getting to help design a whole new motorcycle would be a chance a lot people would jump at.

|