RCSX Senior vs. Displacement Classes

I’d like to race the RCSX at Daytona this year and am looking for insight on the class structure. I know the displacement classes don’t have age limits but wondering who is actually riding these classes. I’m not looking to jump in with a bunch of guys trying to get picked up by PC or Geico next year and at the same time I’d also like to avoid a full gate of trail riders cutting across jump faces. Despite what age my wife says I act like, I’m now actually eligible for the Senior 40+ class so am considering just doing the Senior B/C class, but I’m wondering about the 450 B limited (my bike is stock enough to qualify) or just 450 C? Any advice from anyone riding these classes? Thanks.
|
DC
1/2/2019 10:03am
Nathan, I would suggest Vet B/C before 450 B, as that class has got some very fast and aggressive kids in it, and 450 C can be a little wild out there... Either way, it's a really fun event and I think you will have a good time!

DC
Racer X
Meister
1/2/2019 10:26am
You better up the T if you're gonna line up in 450B! Lol.

1/3/2019 6:24am
Thanks for the info!!
I hadn’t thought about touching the straight 450B class but was wondering about the “limited” as I figured nobody with any kind of speed would be caught dead with a stock exhaust these days (which is telling regarding my setup and speed...Smile ) but sounds like I should just stick to the age-based classes. Looking forward to it. Thanks again!
Meister
1/3/2019 7:48am
Well, you'll definitely be impressed with how fast these kids can go on a stocker. Lol.

The Shop

1/3/2019 8:09am
Little Nathan Jr, you obviously have not been to a big race like this before. I dont think there is a class out there that you need to worry about inexperienced riders on the track.

The 40+ b/c class is full already. The C classes in daytona are also smoking fast.
JohnnyD13
1/3/2019 8:38am
Little Nathan Jr, you obviously have not been to a big race like this before. I dont think there is a class out there that you...
Little Nathan Jr, you obviously have not been to a big race like this before. I dont think there is a class out there that you need to worry about inexperienced riders on the track.

The 40+ b/c class is full already. The C classes in daytona are also smoking fast.
C class is Smoking fast without full time jobs or any sort of technique! Stick to the age classes my friend

Post a reply to: RCSX Senior vs. Displacement Classes

The Latest