RCH pit fire

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2017 12:10 PM

That interview with team manager "Kenny" was weak. Very unprofessional.

|

6/3/2017 12:14 PM

"None of our business"...laughing

|

6/3/2017 12:27 PM

Ah, have the torches out while topping of the gas tanks, nothing to see hear, we have our extinguishers ready as expected!

|

6/3/2017 12:52 PM

yak651 wrote:

Ah, have the torches out while topping of the gas tanks, nothing to see hear, we have our extinguishers ready as expected!

I couldn't believe he actually said that. Hilarious!

|

6/3/2017 1:26 PM

rpoint116 wrote:

That interview with team manager "Kenny" was weak. Very unprofessional.

Obviously you do not know Kenny's history, that was very professional for him. Haha.

|

6/3/2017 1:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2017 1:31 PM

Damn, look at Bogle and Tickle go! Maybe they should have more fires!!

|

6/3/2017 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2017 1:33 PM

rpoint116 wrote:

Damn, look at Bogle and Tickle go! Maybe they should have more fires!!

Insert "Light a fire under they're ass" joke here.. :-)

|

6/3/2017 2:01 PM

Haven't they burned down before?

|

6/3/2017 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2017 6:44 PM

Carey Hart's rig burned down back in 2007 when I believe he was on his way to a supermoto race. It wasn't the Hart & Huntington/RCH rig. That one was totaled.

Photo


Edit: New Pic.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/3/2017 2:30 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Carey Hart's rig burned down back in 2007 when I believe he was on his way to a supermoto race. It wasn't the Hart & Huntington/RCH rig. That one was totaled.

Photo


Edit: New Pic.

^^^ WORCS trailer fire above.

|

6/3/2017 3:05 PM

The motoxxx box van went up in flames.

They named a video over it.

|

6/3/2017 4:05 PM

newmann wrote:

^^^ WORCS trailer fire above.

Now why do need to ruin a perfectly good story, with something so boring as facts? laughing

|

6/3/2017 4:47 PM

OH NO I HOPE THE SUSZUKI DIND GET BURNED IN THE FIRE DO U GUYS NO IF THE GET THE SAME BIKES OUT IN TIME THE ONES THAT WIN THE FIRST MOTO WITH JUSTIN BOGEL???

|

suszuki rm85

6/3/2017 4:52 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

OH NO I HOPE THE SUSZUKI DIND GET BURNED IN THE FIRE DO U GUYS NO IF THE GET THE SAME BIKES OUT IN TIME THE ONES THAT WIN THE FIRST MOTO WITH JUSTIN BOGEL???

Bikes got burned also. Bogle won on a borrowed Kawasaki. They got lucky and were able to bolt up left over Suzuki plastic.

|

6/3/2017 5:20 PM

Yes, an orange one.

|