RCH, give WP46 a ride!

MX Culture
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2013 11:59am
Full privateer, killing it on his own Suzuki.
After Lakewood next week, he's out.
Not going out east on his own dime.
Need his phone number?
|
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
5/18/2013 4:58pm
They should, he has been beating their rider on a regular basis now.
MXR
5/18/2013 5:00pm
yes , bigfoooot has pics of Westin Pieck
nornevrder
5/18/2013 5:00pm
MX Culture wrote:
Need his phone number?
I agree 100%
tbanks
5/18/2013 5:01pm
I vote yes on this!

The Shop

MotoTones
5/18/2013 5:05pm
Smoked Tickle in both motos! He smoked a lot of high paid riders today and has all season! WTF is it going to take for him to get a ride? There's riders on the Munn KTM Team that didn't even qualify and haven't all year but have full rides! He is the JoJo Keller of our time and the same situation!!
MXR
5/18/2013 5:06pm
Yet these dipshits that run and own these teams overlook Westin .
jleews6
5/18/2013 5:16pm
MotoTones wrote:
Smoked Tickle in both motos! He smoked a lot of high paid riders today and has all season! WTF is it going to take for him...
Smoked Tickle in both motos! He smoked a lot of high paid riders today and has all season! WTF is it going to take for him to get a ride? There's riders on the Munn KTM Team that didn't even qualify and haven't all year but have full rides! He is the JoJo Keller of our time and the same situation!!
Thats funny because mosy people dont even know who JoJo is but your right, Its kind of the same deal.
5/18/2013 5:17pm
jgr is who should pick him up...let him use travis prestons bike the rest of the year.....
daven83
5/19/2013 4:23am
MX Culture......your absolutely right about Weston and thanks for your support. Ive been in NY for a few months now (stupid busy) so i had my girlfriend send Weston some "bonus" money he EARNED in SX this year from me so hopefully that will help him get to some more rounds of the outdoors because the only way he has a chance of getting a ride for next year is by completing the whole series in the top 10....which as we both know is very doable. Again awesome job Weston,,,,be proud Louie !!!
5/19/2013 6:10am
RCH ? How about Suzuki paying his way East.
jeffro503
5/19/2013 9:01am
I hear you guys. I've been on the Weston Peick train for quite a while now.....and seriously do not understand why he doesn't have the help he deserves. He's been getting faster for the past two years and he has consistency on top of it. Last year he missed the entire middle of the season and shows up for the last round and gets inside the top ten.

Serious question......if he was on a team who built him good bikes and took him to all the races.....what would he be capable of? By seasons end....with the way he rides he could be a 6th-10th O/A at the end of the season. Christ.....just look what he did in Vegas!
JBods
5/19/2013 9:08am
Idk about RCH, but someone needs to give him a ride! I don't understand how he isn't on a team
MotoTones
5/19/2013 9:16am
I believe its a discrimination type deal with Weston just like Jojo Keller back in the day. Teams want a smiling Dungey or Short type and I wonder if he would already have a ride if he smiled much more and was super friendly like Pastrana or Henry? There is certainly a reason why he doesn't have a ride and it's not because of poor results.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
5/19/2013 9:25am
MotoTones wrote:
I believe its a discrimination type deal with Weston just like Jojo Keller back in the day. Teams want a smiling Dungey or Short type and...
I believe its a discrimination type deal with Weston just like Jojo Keller back in the day. Teams want a smiling Dungey or Short type and I wonder if he would already have a ride if he smiled much more and was super friendly like Pastrana or Henry? There is certainly a reason why he doesn't have a ride and it's not because of poor results.
There is something wrong when certain sponsors will suck the nuts of a doped up has been with zero work ethic and throw money his way at the very hint of a comeback and yet a rider that works his ass off is left looking for a ride after spanking some fully backed riders. It really makes no sense.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
5/19/2013 9:31am
On good equipment the man could maybe get top 5's, he attacks the track hard!!
5/19/2013 9:46am
RCH won't give him a ride because they don't want him to kick their bike over!
WeiserGuy
5/19/2013 10:02am
I said it when they was having the "try out" between Hill & Chiz.. Why in the hell Weston didn't get a look is beyond me.. Honestly I would think RC would be licking his chops to work with a kid that's barely had his potential scratched and could be obtained for a fraction of what they are paying Tickle.

He's a good kid that could take another step if he had the luxuries of being on a good team. He's grown by leaps and bounds on the biggest stage and has went from barely making mains to banging with some of the best! He's a worker and if someone don't pick him up next year it'll be a crime..
daven83
5/20/2013 4:38am
Weiserguy...your a smart man and make perfect sense too bad the moto world doesnt think like you....I understand Weston was offered a tryout but didnt want one.....he didnt want to screw his sponsors such as Fly,FMFetc. for a "fill-in" ride for two races with RCH and have to wear their gear, run their pipes,etc and leave the sponsors he's had for years out in the cold for just a few races. If someone like RCH did offer some sort of legitimate ride for an entire year im sure Weston would bring his sponsors onboard with him but otherwise i consider this Weston just being a "standup" guy and loyal to his sponsors.
CrashMaster
5/20/2013 5:56am
JGR could get rid of JG33, that's a wasted spot right there. As much as I like JG33 I just think his time has passed... Time to bring in some hungry blood and give Weston a chance.
FIREfish148
5/20/2013 8:07am
I like Pieck and was cheering for him on saturday but that would be dirty to not give Hill a ride and then give Weston one. Especially when Hill was on the up before he was cut off Unsure
fader418
5/20/2013 8:10am
MX Culture wrote:
Need his phone number?
Thread of the year on Vital. It makes too much sense for it to happen
DownSouth
5/20/2013 8:17am
This plan might make sense if RCH actually wanted a second rider for MX. It has been their plan all along to do the outdoors with just Tickle.
500guy
5/20/2013 8:24am
Good luck to Weston, I agree He deserves much more support than he gets.

Hopefully someone will step up.
englishman
5/20/2013 8:26am
KennyT wrote:
There is something wrong when certain sponsors will suck the nuts of a doped up has been with zero work ethic and throw money his way...
There is something wrong when certain sponsors will suck the nuts of a doped up has been with zero work ethic and throw money his way at the very hint of a comeback and yet a rider that works his ass off is left looking for a ride after spanking some fully backed riders. It really makes no sense.
x 2 the pussification of the sport is almost complete.

Used to be a guy that kept his head down and worked his ass off was respected and rewarded.
Bytor
5/20/2013 8:43am
Sometimes you can't get past the past. This sport is a fickle mistress.
Mr. Info
5/20/2013 9:25am
Hey guys something will come up soon. Lou said that up until this year he needed to have better SX skills and we all see they are way better. The teams want both SX and MX and he has shown he has that but its up to the guys who pay the bills. He won't quit but he can't out of pocket race for the whole outdoors it takes more than one race and one practice bike. He's a good kid and something will come.
makita124
5/20/2013 9:25am
MX Culture wrote:
Need his phone number?
Get a top 5 in the entire series, smile, dont have a bad attitude towards everyone and dont burn your sponsors during the year and he might get a ride.. He needs to race in the top 5 for a ride.. Not 10th 1:30 back in the pack!
MX Culture
5/20/2013 9:53am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2013 9:55am
MX Culture wrote:
Need his phone number?
makita124 wrote:
Get a top 5 in the entire series, smile, dont have a bad attitude towards everyone and dont burn your sponsors during the year and he...
Get a top 5 in the entire series, smile, dont have a bad attitude towards everyone and dont burn your sponsors during the year and he might get a ride.. He needs to race in the top 5 for a ride.. Not 10th 1:30 back in the pack!
^ ? - did you see the names that were in front of him and some of the factory supported guys behind him in the results?

I agree on the Hill situation, he definately proved himself in the second half of SX and he said at Minne that he wants to keep racing this summer too.
Anyways, lots of other great replies on here. I know Weston and Louie can handle their own business, but I just want to see him get some better support.
Maybe these teams are glad he's not racing the East coast, one less guy to worry about.
I'll be at Lakewood this weekend and I'll see if anything has changed in his program.
DD

Post a reply to: RCH, give WP46 a ride!

The Latest