"He buckled" RC is the man

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2019 10:39 PM

RC improves each event and tonight he was especially good. RC saying "he is buckling, just buckled" was bitchen telling it like he sees it. Find me an announcer would will be so honest. Noticed Blair got fumbled up once tonight but he was better because he was speaking slower. I
think the show needs to show Blair and Wil instead of just audio. Ralph was A plus as always.

|

4/6/2019 10:53 PM

He kept saying, "they buckled" which was pretty annoying seeing how sexton was taken out. This year the announcing has been really bad and tonight wasn't any better.

|

4/6/2019 10:58 PM

50dippin wrote:

He kept saying, "they buckled" which was pretty annoying seeing how sexton was taken out. This year the announcing has been really bad and tonight wasn't any better.

I do agree that “they” should not have been used. Cooper buckled and unfortunately Sexton paid for it as well. I’m glad Sexton got up to second at least, although I wanted him to win.

I do like that Ricky calls it how he sees it vs trying to sugar coat and “eh, well, you know, maybe.” 100% like that he speaks how he feels whether I agree with it or not.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, O'Neal, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/7/2019 1:12 AM

"I cannot believe what I'm seeing right now."
-RC, 12 times per both mains.

I'm as big of a RC fan as you can get but he makes the races difficult to listen to these days.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

4/7/2019 1:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2019 1:30 AM

Tonight was weird. Tomac LCQ to win, Tyler and Ronnie carted off/Red flag, Kenny and Joey crash, Musquin trying on cowboy boots, Barcia out, Ricky doing a decent job...the only normal was watching Hill let me down again

|

4/7/2019 2:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2019 2:10 AM

Rc was great on the track but not in the booth. last weekend he called Chris blose , Michael even tho I’m sure his brother hasn’t raced in over a decade. Seems he doesn’t think he has to put the work in. Put him on the floor and move dB to the booth . His commenting is piss poor tbh

|

4/7/2019 2:18 AM

FlaNard wrote:

I'm as big of a RC fan as you can get but he makes the races difficult to listen to these days.

My Son-in-Law moved in with me a few months ago, and he has started watching with my grandson and I each week. He would be the prototype "casual/ new fan" that the broadcast is trying to appeal to.

Halfway thru one of the heats, he turned to me and said "What the hell is up with these announcers?"

That says it all, really...

|

IG: Parcans

4/7/2019 3:37 AM

Hi Jeannie

|

4/7/2019 4:01 AM

philG wrote:

Hi Jeannie

His mom is probably harder on him than any of you.

|

4/7/2019 4:12 AM

I just don't get it I don't think the guys do a bad job, I barely listen anyway and just watch.

|

4/7/2019 4:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2019 4:16 AM

Neverclear wrote:

My Son-in-Law moved in with me a few months ago, and he has started watching with my grandson and I each week. He would be the prototype "casual/ new fan" that the broadcast is trying to appeal to.

Halfway thru one of the heats, he turned to me and said "What the hell is up with these announcers?"

Last night, the announcing/coverage was comical. The broadcast missed Tomac’s heat race engine quitting completely. While he was leading. Then they missed Marvin’s heat race crash and falling from 3rd to 11th, while Daniel talked endlessly about who know’s what. My wife, who could not care less about Moto, says “these guys don’t have a clue about covering a race”. Fortunately I have a volume control and after trying to listen, benevolently muted the Ralph “Is this the night......” show.

Ironically, the crowd that knew even less were the people in the stadium. A good friend that was at the race kept texting to find out where AF24 was, what happened to ET3, etc.

|

4/7/2019 4:40 AM

I kept thinking the same thing. THEY didn't buckle. Cooper made a BONEHEAD move!

|

4/7/2019 5:02 AM

You’re an idiot.

|

4/7/2019 5:51 AM

RexEasely wrote:

RC improves each event and tonight he was especially good. RC saying "he is buckling, just buckled" was bitchen telling it like he sees it. Find me an announcer would will be so honest. Noticed Blair got fumbled up once tonight but he was better because he was speaking slower. I
think the show needs to show Blair and Wil instead of just audio. Ralph was A plus as always.

What the F ???

|

4/7/2019 5:52 AM

mx196 wrote:

You’re an idiot.

*your

|

4/7/2019 5:54 AM

They are buckling ?? Chase didn’t buckle you idiot!
Get RC out of the booth he is a nightmare !

|

4/7/2019 6:08 AM

RC and even Ralph do a much better job in the slower paced and edited post-race video review.

|

4/7/2019 6:29 AM

FlaNard wrote:

Neverclear wrote:

Yeah you think NBCSports could grab 100 people or so off the street, offer them free food and drink to watch a taped episode and get their opinion. Pretty sure these "outsiders" would have the same opinion as what us fans have been saying, but would be interesting to see the results

|

4/7/2019 6:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2019 6:37 AM

mx196 wrote:

You’re an idiot.

Dirtydeeds wrote:

*your

Let’s bring these together...

You’re an idiot for your post.

...and to be clear I am not calling anyone an idiot.

|

4/7/2019 6:43 AM

I never feel that either one of those guys in the booth are watching the race that I am at the same time. They miss so much that I can actually see on TV that they never see and never comment on. RC seems to be spending more time being the pugnacious guy with anecdotal stories than being a race commentator. Just listen to his podcasts and it sounds the same way. Lots of quippy sort of comments but nothing of substance. I've always liked RC as a racer, but not as a commentator.

|

4/7/2019 6:44 AM

Has to be hard for RC to talk about 95% of the guys he's commentating on going "so fast" every week, when he would have easily lapped them. No other rider knows what you need to do to win champoinships like he does, and I'm sure he isn't allowed, and shouldn't, say the things he's thinking.

|

4/7/2019 6:57 AM

Wiff3 wrote:

Has to be hard for RC to talk about 95% of the guys he's commentating on going "so fast" every week, when he would have easily lapped them. No other rider knows what you need to do to win champoinships like he does, and I'm sure he isn't allowed, and shouldn't, say the things he's thinking.

Maybe but 95% of those guys could most likely do a better job than him in the booth. Face it, he didn't earn this job on his announcing abilities, too bad he wasn't able to successful race cars as then we wouldn't have to put up with this...

|

4/7/2019 7:06 AM

The facts are that Justin did Buckle. One could make the case that Chase buckled as well because he did not protect his inside at all. Neither did he slow down enough to avoid the contact when he realized that Justin was coming in so deep. Now they were both fast enough that it did not really matter, as they were able to podium anyway, but I agree with RC. Under pressure they Buckled. They were only thinking about getting to the first position and not about keeping the bike on two wheels in the process.
In the 450's When Eli ran it in on Cooper, one can see Cooper anticipate and slow down way up high in the berm to avoid contact and a crash. One could argue that there was just as much on the line for Cooper as for Chase and Justin and he kept his head straight. He took the 3rd and gained points on the night.

|

4/7/2019 7:37 AM

RC is the best person for the job hands down. Anyone who critiques him is a fool and probably would be scared to death to give a toast at a wedding let alone appear on TV providing commentary. His only issue is he has to stop listening to what the TV people tell him and just own that he is a Motocross racer from Northern Florida with a 3rd grade education and let it rip.

|

4/7/2019 7:38 AM

RexEasely wrote:

Whatever you say Ricky... I mean rexeasely.... Lol

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

4/7/2019 7:41 AM

mx196 wrote:

You’re an idiot.

Dirtydeeds wrote:

*your

This was so good I had to screen cap and post to social media... Thanks!!!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

4/7/2019 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2019 7:43 AM

Haha. Welcome. Figured someones panties would buckle over that

|

4/7/2019 8:04 AM

mx196 wrote:

You’re an idiot.

Dirtydeeds wrote:

*your

gt80rider wrote:

Moranz..... Speaking of Moranz, someone on here should set up a fund for Vitards to sponsor him.

|

4/7/2019 8:13 AM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

*your

gt80rider wrote:

mikec265 wrote:

Moranz..... Speaking of Moranz, someone on here should set up a fund for Vitards to sponsor him.

Haha thought about something like that. He should definitely be running vital shrouds

|

4/7/2019 8:24 AM

RC had better get it together soon. He's in a must situation.

|