RC vs Stewart Photos

bama205
11/12/2017 8:15pm
These years were great. 2007 RC part time he still have it all he had.

Couple that with RV and Townley and it was a great summer.
FARANG
11/12/2017 8:48pm
Huevos wrote:
RC vs Bubba in '06 is to this day still the best rivalry I think we'll ever get to witness. Bubba always seemed to have the...
RC vs Bubba in '06 is to this day still the best rivalry I think we'll ever get to witness. Bubba always seemed to have the edge on RC speedwise, but RC was just so relentless that he'd almost always pressure James into a mistake. Even in these pics, Stewart is leading in most of them. RC would just never let him get away and Bubba would blow it on his own. It was an epic battle between the two nearly every single weekend of racing the whole year.
TDeath21 wrote:
Stewart had Carmichael covered in speed indoors. Carmichael had Stewart covered in speed outdoors.
I'd agree with this. The reason RC is behind Stewart in a lot of outdoor pics is because he'd stalk him for long periods until Stewart was mentally and physically tired, wait for him to crash and if he didn't then he'd overtake and drop the hammer.

So you'd have 20 minutes to get pics with them together and Stewart leading, and them maybe about 10 seconds the other way around until RC was out of site.

Great pics in this thread BTW. Great racing.
11/12/2017 9:13pm
drt410 wrote:
We really were blessed as fans to be able to witness this. Dungey vs Tomac or Dungey vs Villopoto was pretty cool but nothing like this...
We really were blessed as fans to be able to witness this. Dungey vs Tomac or Dungey vs Villopoto was pretty cool but nothing like this. Every time they lined up you knew it was going to be an absolute battle and they almost always delivered. Carmichael's maturity usually allowed him to get the upper hand as James never beat him in a championship but James was a blast to watch. He was the definition of go big or go home like we had never seen before. He would have rather crashed and died on the track than let Ricky beat him and many times he did end up crashing. It was pretty cool seeing in an interview when Carmichael said that James is undoubtably the fastest rider that has ever thrown their leg over a dirt bike. He also said that James could have won much more if he had just backed it down a little bit but he said he doesn't think James cares. He showed the world what it looks like to ride at the absolute upper limit of what these machines were designed to do and Im not sure if anybody will ever come close again to what he did on a motorcycle.
RC vs JS seems like a battle of titans both of them wanted it both them didnt understand what 2nd place is.

I believe if we had a fully fit KR and a fully fit RV it would be a blast to watch.. I don't see a RC vs JS type of rivalry insight anytime soon.

The Shop

Post a reply to: RC vs Stewart Photos

The Latest