RC tonight

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2019 5:17 AM

Johnny Lock wrote:

As RC would say - he did good. Not well but good.

Guess home schooling doesn’t cover adjectives and adverbs (my mom used to ...more

Mandingo!

|

1/6/2019 6:58 AM

I heard alot of dead air during the race. I guess its hard to talk into a mic and eat funnel cake.

|

I race for plastic trophies, so get off my back.

1/6/2019 8:26 AM

I'm sure RC knew there are a lotta whiners out there so the pressure was on...he did a fine job!

|

1/6/2019 8:33 AM

cool
|

1/6/2019 9:02 AM

86honda wrote:

I heard alot of dead air during the race. I guess its hard to talk into a mic and eat funnel cake.

Haha and LoL...not. No need to bring up all the jokes your eighth grade buds tell you.

|

1/6/2019 9:45 AM

I just thought it was funny that when they showed Savatgy putting on 2 pairs of goggles RC had claimed to never have seen that done, ever! And how cool it was. I think he did a decent job though, he had some miscues but whatever, I won’t judge until a few more races in. Side note...anyone know why Emig isn’t in the booth?

|

1/6/2019 10:32 AM

moto726 wrote:

I just thought it was funny that when they showed Savatgy putting on 2 pairs of goggles RC had claimed to never have seen that ...more

If it were a mutual thing or Jeff's call we likely would have heard some details already..

|

1/6/2019 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2019 11:14 AM

Why wasn’t Emig there? I’m sure I missed it, but did they flat assed replace him or did he quit? Did he get caught smoking weed? For what it’s worth RC sounded passable...better than I expected, but I liked Fro.

|

1/6/2019 11:29 AM

I thought this was one of the best shows they put on that I can remember. I liked the new layout and I didn’t find there was as much “cheesiness” content. RC and Ralph seemed to gel really well. I did enjoy Emig and I think him and RC would of worked great together too.

|