RC’s comment about mookie’s crash

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2020 2:00 PM

Did anyone catch RC mention mookies crash last season was caused by his chain coming off then remounting itself? I haven’t rewatched the broadcast some maybe I misheard something but I’m nearly certain that’s what I heard. I’ve never heard that theory and it doesn’t make sense.

|

1/12/2020 2:04 PM

I don't think he said that that caused the crash. The crash caused the chain to come off and what somehow on the slow motion video you can see that it goes back on by itself. I think he mentioned that several times last season already

|

1/12/2020 2:04 PM

Csb146 wrote:

Did anyone catch RC mention mookies crash last season was caused by his chain coming off then remounting itself? I haven’t rewatched the broadcast some maybe I misheard something but I’m nearly certain that’s what I heard. I’ve never heard that theory and it doesn’t make sense.

That's what he said.

|

1/12/2020 2:07 PM

Whatever it was he said , he used 3 words at least that didn't exist lol.

But that was the gist of it .

|

1/12/2020 7:15 PM

RC made it sound like it was a freak thing with his chain coming off which caused the crash, which is something that I hadn't heard before.

|

1/12/2020 7:18 PM

He exceeded the limit bikes are designed for in the whoops right before that crash, and did it again last night. w00t

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

1/12/2020 7:19 PM

adastramx wrote:

RC made it sound like it was a freak thing with his chain coming off which caused the crash, which is something that I hadn't heard before.

The freak thing was the chain coming off then aligning and going back on.

|

1/12/2020 8:04 PM

philG wrote:

Nonsensically the chains unconformability to adhere to the sprockets teeth led Malcom to flipskidosee through the whoops. Back to you Ralph.

|

1/12/2020 11:36 PM

Somebody had a video or photo of the chain ‘jumping a tooth’. Think more of the chain jumping vertically off the sprocket than off to the side...

|

1/13/2020 12:15 AM

philG wrote:

Premix wrote:

Nonsensically the chains unconformability to adhere to the sprockets teeth led Malcom to flipskidosee through the whoops. Back to you Ralph.

I think it's time for RC & Plessenger in the booth.

|

1/13/2020 10:49 AM

philG wrote:

Premix wrote:

fullfloater wrote:

They would reinvent the English language

|

1/13/2020 10:59 AM

Shannon Sharpe and RC!! All day, bruh!

|

1/13/2020 11:07 AM

adastramx wrote:

500guy wrote:

The freak thing was the chain coming off then aligning and going back on.

I agree, I've seen you just trying to put the chain on the sprocket and almost succeeding. 😜🤔

|

1/13/2020 11:12 AM

I hate watching the footage from Mookie's crash almost as much as I hate seeing Roczen's crashes. I wish they would stop showing that stuff on the broadcast

|

1/13/2020 11:15 AM

philG wrote:

Premix wrote:

fullfloater wrote:

That’s an outstandable idea! Get Mookie in there and it would be a blessing in the skies!

|

1/13/2020 11:29 AM

Still haven't seen the up close slomo video. If anybody knows where to find it post up!

|

1/13/2020 12:37 PM

zehn wrote:

I hate watching the footage from Mookie's crash almost as much as I hate seeing Roczen's crashes. I wish they would stop showing that stuff on the broadcast

Yup, I turn away when they show those gnarly ones that the rider got seriously injured.

|

United States of America

1/13/2020 12:45 PM

adastramx wrote:

My take away also

|

1/13/2020 12:49 PM

Premix wrote:

fullfloater wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:

That’s an outstandable idea! Get Mookie in there and it would be a blessing in the skies!

YES! Somebody else caught the "blessing in the sky" comment besides me. I was like did I just hear what I thought I heard? Then he repeated it on the podium that same night.

|

1/13/2020 12:50 PM

YES! Somebody else caught the "blessing in the skies" comment besides me. I was like did I just hear what I thought I heard? Then he repeated it on the podium that same night.

|

1/13/2020 1:05 PM

did RC say "BAM" during the replay?

|

1/13/2020 1:12 PM

|