RC out of the booth

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2015 6:11 PM

I don't know if this has been posted before but I really think RC has to get out of the booth. Especially now since Roczen is going to win some races and go for the championship. I really don't want to hear all season "I don't want to be subjective / biased" and 5 minutes later him being biased over and over again.

- RC does not bring any additional value with Emig in the booth
- RC is a team manager, he should be out there and guiding / celebrating with his team (even though Hart is already there)
- Commentating was worst ever since I started watching SX (multiple long moments of awkward silence)

Bring Windham in (or someone else).

|

"Ryan Dungey will always wonder how he can be a better son, brother, partner and racer. Because if you are satisfied, you will never be able to dream" ~ Troy Adamitis

1/5/2015 6:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 6:15 PM

Don't think you need any more reasons to get him out of the booth other than he's not a great commentator... He brings some good points occasionally-seems like he's often watching action different to tv or Ralph... but his voice is harsh as fuck and generally he's not great.

KW was awesome. Total natural, would be great to have him in there...

And drop Ralph for Weege.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree on ALL points.

He should not be there. ( I was never a fan of him in the booth anyway..............)

|

You guys that complain about the commentating crack me up. I'm usually way to focused and excited on the racing to even notice people are talking. I mean sure, every once in a while I'll complain because Ralph said something stupid but give me a break.

RC is there because he's the GOAT.

|

1/5/2015 6:17 PM

Grizz wrote:

You guys that complain about the commentating crack me up. I'm usually way to focused and excited on the racing to even notice ...more

So you can't listen and watch?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/5/2015 6:18 PM

Put the GOAT out in the pasture and let him eat some grass. That's what GOAT's like to do. )

|

1/5/2015 6:19 PM

At what point was the race action being shown so exciting you couldn't hear them talking? I want to go back and see what I missed.

|

1/5/2015 6:21 PM

Grizz wrote:

You guys that complain about the commentating crack me up. I'm usually way to focused and excited on the racing to even notice ...more

Being able to ride a motorcycle well does not mean you can talk about motorcycles well. I like RC, he's the GOAT but he needs to go hang out with his team and leave the talking to the commentators.

|

1/5/2015 6:25 PM

Emig's comment about RC's investment should be enough to have him removed....
Windham would be my choice.

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

1/5/2015 6:26 PM

Bring Pingree or Stephenson back. Those guys were enthusiastic and very insightful.

|

1/5/2015 6:27 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Bring Pingree or Stephenson back. Those guys were enthusiastic and very insightful.

Ping was good, and I love his humour... Denny and Fro are the same guy tho in the booth tho, so that might be a hard swap

|

Cheers, Crush

1/5/2015 6:29 PM

Holley would be perfect in there. imo

|

1/5/2015 6:32 PM

How about changing it up? Have RC for a couple , Have KW for a couple , MC for a couple , ect...?? Change it up a little.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/5/2015 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 6:36 PM

Really? Jeff and Ricky are my favorites. They definitely aren't as professional as others but with the experience they have they bring things to your attention that others wouldn't notice. Having champion riders up there is awesome

|

1/5/2015 6:35 PM

First is was Ralph, now RC?! Geezus..laughing

Tomorrow will be Emig's turn....

Do you guys even watch the racing??

|

1/5/2015 6:36 PM

JS7 is on break.

Put him in the booth.

|

1/5/2015 6:36 PM

scrubbin627 wrote:

Really? Jeff and Ricky are my favorites. They definitely aren't as professional as others but with the experience they have ...more

Agreed....my God people, take some Midol or somthin...

|

1/5/2015 6:37 PM

- RC does not bring any additional value with Emig in the booth
Belgian fans do not bring any additional value to Supercross.

- RC is a team manager, he should be out there and guiding / celebrating with his team (even though Hart is already there)
You should buy a plane ticket and come join the party.

- Commentating was worst ever since I started watching SX (multiple long moments of awkward silence)
You are likely watching a pirated feed anyway. tongue tongue tongue

|

1/5/2015 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 6:42 PM

Finally someone posted what i was thinking...everytime i heard him say a line... i was like dude "k-roc" is on your team.

Idk i think he should be out in the field or something helping kenny...there should be a rule, if you have a title contender on your team you cannot be in the box

Bring back MC/Windham/wey/pingree/etc(if he doesn't make a main(and no im not knocking him))

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

1/5/2015 6:43 PM

sleeve1 wrote:

Emig's comment about RC's investment should be enough to have him removed....
Windham would be my choice.

seriously

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

1/5/2015 6:48 PM

I thought the days of not being biased were over.
I want to hear stuff like that's why I hired him.
We don't need total unbiased people. We want to hear their true
Opinions. Especially from someone that matters like Ricky.
I love Ricky in the booth.

|

1/5/2015 6:51 PM

Weege, Emig and Kdub/Langston would be the dream commentating team I think.

|

1/5/2015 6:57 PM

So what do they do about paying him? He works for FELD.

How about look at it this way, he can give you the best insight on what's going on inside the championship team as the season progresses.

Think positive. Quit bitching........

|

1/5/2015 6:59 PM

norcal3737 wrote:

JS7 is on break.

Put him in the booth.

That would be great , but I think it would be pretty hard on James in his perdicamt

|

1/5/2015 7:01 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

How about changing it up? Have RC for a couple , Have KW for a couple , MC for a couple , ect...?? Change it up a little.

This is the way to go!!

|

1/5/2015 7:07 PM

You know you can turn the sound down on your tv right?

|

1/5/2015 7:08 PM

+1 on KDub

Regarding Carmichael, I guess TV really does add 10 pounds. My god RC, lose some lb's you're disgusting.

|

1/5/2015 7:10 PM

I thought it was kinda douchey for him to say that Anderson was benefiting from riding with roczen, and basically roczen wasnt getting anything out of it. i know in his day he never would have agreed to training with 3-4 other riders, but to say that shit during the race was lame imho.

|

1/5/2015 7:16 PM

I like Ralph, I like Emig. I don't care for RC's commentary that much. Hopefully they make his chair a rotating position like last year.

|

Nick
-2015 Grom grocery getter
-2011 Road King Classic
-2010 WR250X supermoto

1/5/2015 7:20 PM

Having RC in the booth is equivalent to having Ralph line up for the 450 main.

|

I have the right to remain awesome.