RC looking very fit on RDL...

Looking the fittest we've seen since his retirement. I would love to see him burn some hot laps on this track and see where he stands.
|
philG
4/13/2021 1:42pm
I laughed at him and Blair's legs swinging on those tall stools ..

kijen
4/13/2021 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 4/13/2021 3:00pm
Could he be fast, yep, also heard he is not a fan of riding much, so probably he is not a fan of riding fastSmile

Im not an insider or know him or any of his friends, just trackside gossip.

The Shop

4/13/2021 3:12pm
Goofy Foot wrote:
He would be top 5 on a hot lap.
Rushton597 wrote:
not a chance.
I guess you haven't heard how fast RC was on his hot laps when he was out of shape and fat. This Atlanta track is more of an outdoor track and RC could put in a very fast heater especially now that he's in better shape. You don't lose speed, you lose stamina. Look at old Sipes qualifying 4th against the kids today...

Never bet against the GOAT.
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
4/13/2021 3:17pm
Goofy Foot wrote:
Rushton597 wrote:
not a chance.
I guess you haven't heard how fast RC was on his hot laps when he was out of shape and fat. This Atlanta track is more...
I guess you haven't heard how fast RC was on his hot laps when he was out of shape and fat. This Atlanta track is more of an outdoor track and RC could put in a very fast heater especially now that he's in better shape. You don't lose speed, you lose stamina. Look at old Sipes qualifying 4th against the kids today...

Did Chad just lose stamina?
4/13/2021 3:21pm
Rushton597 wrote:
not a chance.
I guess you haven't heard how fast RC was on his hot laps when he was out of shape and fat. This Atlanta track is more...

mx 219 wrote:
Did Chad just lose stamina?
Yes of course. He wasn't training as hard later in his career and everyone loses stamina who stops training after retirement.
stremme12
Fantasy
3693rd
4/13/2021 3:46pm Edited Date/Time 4/13/2021 3:47pm
Goofy Foot wrote:
Rushton597 wrote:
not a chance.

Did you see RC's parade lap at daytona? He about died in opening ceremonies. Lol

Post a reply to: RC looking very fit on RDL...

The Latest