RC likes to dish it out...

milliebays
3/18/2019 4:52pm
A true narcissist as defined by DSM-5 is an utter train wreck and wouldn’t make a lap around a supercross track without blaming someone - Ricky...
A true narcissist as defined by DSM-5 is an utter train wreck and wouldn’t make a lap around a supercross track without blaming someone - Ricky is good people and damn you for your non-professional shitty-ass opinion.
milliebays wrote:
Actually its over-represented in fields that require superhuman levels of drive. Sorry you got so triggered tho.

And npd is not the same as "narcissist"
Too much psychoanalysis goes on here and it is laughable. It’d be one thing if it was anywhere near correct but it’s not even close. Cooksey...
Too much psychoanalysis goes on here and it is laughable. It’d be one thing if it was anywhere near correct but it’s not even close.

Cooksey: “Tomac has the “yips””.

You: “Ricky suffers from narssacistic personality disorder.”

Rank effing amateurs that don’t have a degree or know shit from shinola are diagnosing mental disorders of high functioning championship motocross riders.

Go to a chiropractor and have your head removed from your ass. Tongue

credentials dont mean shit anymore and the DSM is now a farce.

77Moto
3/18/2019 5:53pm
Blair doesn't have enough general racing knowledge to be with Ralph. Blair didn't even know what Hoosier tires were after a whole team was running them for a whole entire season.

Past 2004, I'm not sure Blair knows much at all about this sport. I'd nominate any of the older people right on this forum before Blair.

We need a Bailey, RJ, Hannah, Eckman, Despain, etc.

3/18/2019 6:04pm
Mr. Knobby wrote:
Anybody know what the heck Cooper Webb was talking about when he described his landing on the tough block incident as pulling an "RC" - he...
Anybody know what the heck Cooper Webb was talking about when he described his landing on the tough block incident as pulling an "RC" - he said it twice in his interview and was clearing taking a stab at Ricky. Does he feel that RC has been too harsh in his commentary?
motomx88 wrote:
When Ricky was racing they had haybales. He landed on a couple from big jumps and exploded them and kept going. Fun to watch
MX76er wrote:
*Straw bales back then, hay bales send you over the bars and do not explode....I found that out the hard way.
Dry ones will explode, if the have been rained on they don’t. I shouldn’t know this but unfortunately I have experienced both.??‍♂️??‍♂️
mb60
3/18/2019 6:33pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2019 6:34pm
RC is just as good or better then Emig in my opinion. He seems to be more loose then Emig. Now the trackside crew is another topic. Lol

The Shop

Sluggo77
3/18/2019 6:51pm
Modern day athletes are akin to the knights and gladiators of old. Winning buys you so much status in our society it is amazing. It is clear that Ricky really leans on that status and has a pretty darn sensitive ego. His time as a pro athlete is over and he needs to find himself as just one of the guys...a short fat little guy!
I thought I saw a photo of him as a really young kid, with glasses, in which he looked like the world's biggest nerd? I googled it but couldn't find it....If that was actually him, no wonder he grew up with a chip on his shoulder.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/18/2019 7:34pm
Ricky needs to go listen to Jack Burnicle, Barry Sheene R.I.P. and David Bailey.

The dude had a "killer" mentality during his racing and now seems like he has been emotionally castrated.

Drink.

Sluggo77
3/18/2019 8:33pm
The best color guy I have heard was Ping when he did some Nationals. He was a natural, very relaxed and informative.
4maddox
3/18/2019 8:54pm
MX114 wrote:
RC may or may not of been the “goat” of professional motocross...but he is definitely the “donkey” of professional broadcasting. RC is absolutely horrible in my...
RC may or may not of been the “goat” of professional motocross...but he is definitely the “donkey” of professional broadcasting. RC is absolutely horrible in my opinion. Very hard to listen too, at times I’m embarrassed for him even. He’s that bad!
I couldn't agree more and his thin skin and insecurity have been a painful to listen to. He gets defensive when anyone is just benignly joking with him.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1372nd
3/18/2019 11:23pm
I was never one for bashing RC in the booth, but he's pretty cringey. He's the same on the 447 podcast, especially when he tries to make jabs at Fro to be funny. I actually liked the dynamic between Ralph and Emig, Ralph brings the excitement and Emig was laid-back and professional.

I think it'd be fun to see Matthes and/or JT in the booth for a race
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/18/2019 11:27pm
This is from a few years ago but, quite fitting I believe.

Cortami79
3/19/2019 1:29am
I don't like to bash on those guys, as it is hard to please the audience all the time, but you guys should listen to Paul Malin during the MXGP Broadcast. He makes racing unbelievable exciting
3/19/2019 2:03am
HackMan162 wrote:
I actually think Ricky has improved greatly this year, up until this week. I think he has been listening to his Sylvan tutor.Maybe he had too...
I actually think Ricky has improved greatly this year, up until this week. I think he has been listening to his Sylvan tutor.Maybe he had too much cheer at Reeds b-day party? He has actually corrected some of his grammatical mistakes on the air this year. But....Sat night was a disaster.

Wait until today's mini riders get to the booth. None of these kids have ever been to school period!
Adam Cinciarulo will be outstanding in the booth..
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
3/19/2019 2:09am Edited Date/Time 3/19/2019 2:10am
EZZA 95B wrote:
This is from a few years ago but, quite fitting I believe. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/18/332841/s1200_RC_Jest.jpg[/img]
This is from a few years ago but, quite fitting I believe.

Have to say, both Rick and Ralph appear to have trouble with buttons in that photo compared to Kenny and Hart
3/19/2019 2:16am
RC provides no insight to anything.
There were a few different jump combinations he could of mentioned.
He missed Savatgy crash, He missed Webb stalling.
In a 250 race I think A-Mart cased a jump hard, got passed and he’s missed that completely. He’s talking about the 3 HEP Suzuki riders in LCQ and A-Ray crashes during it and he says nothing...
They know nothing about privateers.
I wasn’t a fan of Jeff Emig either but I do enjoy his podcast. Anyways not much we can do about it, I hope he can work it out and improve.
FIREfish148
3/19/2019 3:24am
I think RC kind if falls in this same category they are talking about at the 1hr 31 min mark here. It's good to see RC in the booth and sticking around. Who know's what the guy is going through. He's obviously doing a lot of self editing and cares a lot about what someone is thinking. He's seemingly been groomed into the spot. I would rather see the RC from 1999 that didn't give two shits about being pc but hey.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/19/2019 3:35am
I think RC kind if falls in this same category they are talking about at the 1hr 31 min mark [url=https://youtu.be/8m_RhpT6xCg]here[/url]. It's good to see RC...
I think RC kind if falls in this same category they are talking about at the 1hr 31 min mark here. It's good to see RC in the booth and sticking around. Who know's what the guy is going through. He's obviously doing a lot of self editing and cares a lot about what someone is thinking. He's seemingly been groomed into the spot. I would rather see the RC from 1999 that didn't give two shits about being pc but hey.
Whitey
3/19/2019 4:17am
I wonder how much it would totally mess with Ralph if the teams changed their plastics colour for a week.

There goes Tomac on the gre..wait what blue Kawasaki uh Yamaha...he would have a conniption.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/19/2019 4:51am
Whitey wrote:
I wonder how much it would totally mess with Ralph if the teams changed their plastics colour for a week. There goes Tomac on the gre..wait...
I wonder how much it would totally mess with Ralph if the teams changed their plastics colour for a week.

There goes Tomac on the gre..wait what blue Kawasaki uh Yamaha...he would have a conniption.
Laughing I posted Daytona '94 and the Yamaha's were white. He gave the same explanation as he does today.Laughing
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
3/19/2019 7:06am
doubt he'd ever do it but i'd be curious how Ryno would do in the booth. he's well spoken and understands the techniques the riders are using

Post a reply to: RC likes to dish it out...

The Latest