RC and Jeff talking about old times. Ricky is looking fit.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2020 9:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2020 9:18 AM

Sorry if this has been posted. Great stories going on here. Pastrana family helping RC family strap a 2x4 to the axle after the spring broke and trailer caught fire is a funny story.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

4/10/2020 9:18 AM

He almost looks too thin to me.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

4/10/2020 9:36 AM

Divorce will do that to you. Looks like Rob dyrdek.

|

4/10/2020 9:40 AM

RC looking ready for a National.

|

4/10/2020 9:41 AM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

No homo... but, he looks like he's in his prime to me. Good for him!

Photo

|

4/10/2020 10:39 AM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

slipdog wrote:

No homo... but, he looks like he's in his prime to me. Good for him!

Photo

That looks just like me right now but with a bologna sandwich in one hand and remote in the other.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

4/10/2020 10:51 AM

One of my all time favorites. 😂 Photo

|

4/10/2020 5:13 PM

Adderall or speed diet pills give that un natural fit look. Not saying this is the case, but he does look odd. Perhaps it's from seeing him over weight for so long.

|

4/10/2020 5:22 PM

Really good to see Ricky back in shape again. Doesn't look unnatural at all to me, in fact he looks about 10 years younger.

|

4/10/2020 8:42 PM

Ricky might be training for The 125 all star race at Millville. smile Big Wally the whoop master, might recover his stolen 04 cr151 by then. Don,t forget to pack the silver polish.smile

|

4/10/2020 8:47 PM

Harv379 wrote:

Adderall or speed diet pills give that un natural fit look. Not saying this is the case, but he does look odd. Perhaps it's from seeing him over weight for so long.

Nothing unatural about losing weight and your face getting skinnier. Your face has fat on it

|

4/10/2020 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2020 8:33 AM

****Original quote this was in response to deleted by mod****

So.....I guess getting lunch sometime after all this blows over is out of the question?

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

4/10/2020 9:02 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

Really good to see Ricky back in shape again. Doesn't look unnatural at all to me, in fact he looks about 10 years younger.

I don't think he looked "unnatural"....just appears too skinny. RC is the one who made a comment about losing too much weight (in regards to Cooper Webbs move to Aldon last year)...something about muscle mass. I'm happy for the guy. Pretty wild that a simple observation caused people to lose their sh*t.

|

4/10/2020 9:39 PM

Maybe he just wants to be healthy again

My guess is someone called him fat to his face or online somewhere and he got upset and got to work.

Anyone else remember how Ricky showed up the weekends after occasionally getting beat? Pissed off was a understatement.

|

4/10/2020 9:42 PM

Why are you so butt hurt over ID4E's comments? We all have opinions and for sure there are comments that often don't sit well....reeeeelax....take it eeeeasy...sloooow down brutha.

Sorry dude, I just had to stir your pot......out of sheer boredom.whistling

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

4/10/2020 9:45 PM

That was an awesome conversation. I had a tough dad and it took me having my own children to fully understand and appreciate him.

|

4/11/2020 11:11 AM

I’ve lost 45 lbs before. Sometimes when you’re in a losing mode you go past your goal weight. And it’s hard to just turn off the switch mentally into maintenance mode esp when you see the scale start to creep up a little at a time. sometimes it takes a bit to get used to
Being at a comfortable weight. Also he said he never stopped training he just didn’t eat good. So now that he has his diet in check and still trains it’s easy to go over a little

|

4/11/2020 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2020 12:33 PM

Never mind

|

4/11/2020 7:55 PM

my guess is he was now in the booth with Ralph and this got him motivated to get his weight down. the dude is gnarly when he wants to be. there is no one on this forum board that can compare themselves to this guy.. really...

|