RC Replica! What company would you recommend to perfectly replicate these graphics?

flatout111
6/16/2018 7:21am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 6:27pm
I'm all orange but gotta make an exception here. I'm about to pick up a very clean, near mint (other than 1 rough scuff on front fender) 2007 Ricky Carmichael Replica RMZ450. Love the bike and I'll keep the RC plastics and graphics but I really want to get a new set of plastic and to replicate the bike RC went out on. So, out of all the graphic companies out there who do you guys recommend who could replicate this graphic kit as precise as possible? Obviously, One is long gone so I must rely on someone to replicate it.

Looking someone with quality stickers, great customer service and above all someone who will meticulously replicate this kt.

**Oh, and looking to go with the red plate look.

Man, this is easily one of my favorite bikes, ever. Great look for the RM Army!

|
flatout111
6/16/2018 7:23am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 7:29am
Also, what bar pad is this exactly? Obviously, a Pro Taper but trying to distinguish exactly which one.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
6/16/2018 7:40am
flatout111 wrote:
I'm all orange but gotta make an exception here. I'm about to pick up a very clean, near mint (other than 1 rough scuff on front...
I'm all orange but gotta make an exception here. I'm about to pick up a very clean, near mint (other than 1 rough scuff on front fender) 2007 Ricky Carmichael Replica RMZ450. Love the bike and I'll keep the RC plastics and graphics but I really want to get a new set of plastic and to replicate the bike RC went out on. So, out of all the graphic companies out there who do you guys recommend who could replicate this graphic kit as precise as possible? Obviously, One is long gone so I must rely on someone to replicate it.

Looking someone with quality stickers, great customer service and above all someone who will meticulously replicate this kt.

Danny from D'Cor Visuals was a part of One Industries at that time, he'd probably be your best bet to replicate the kit.

https://www.dcorvisuals.com/
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/16/2018 7:45am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 7:46am
D'Cor Visuals could more than likely do them.

As for the bar pad Pro Taper no longer makes that specific one. They've updated them to this one which is very similar in terms of style.

I believe I do have one like the one shown in the pictures but it's in really rough shape.

Edit: Didn't refresh the page before posting.
flatout111
6/16/2018 7:54am
Thanks, Michael and Mav. I'll contact Danny at D'Cor.

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/16/2018 8:17am
Do you plan on riding the bike? I hope so but if not why bother getting a new set of graphics done of it's in good shape?

What do you currently ride?
6/16/2018 8:41am
I'd suggest ordering multiple sets...
Unless he already has the template saved...I'd expect a pretty salty set up fee....they will invest quite a bit of time setting it up.
flatout111
6/16/2018 8:53am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Do you plan on riding the bike? I hope so but if not why bother getting a new set of graphics done of it's in good...
Do you plan on riding the bike? I hope so but if not why bother getting a new set of graphics done of it's in good shape?

What do you currently ride?
I currently ride a KTM Factory Edition. I'll ride it some, for sure with the current graphics which have been used, obviously. But thought it would be cool to have that kit made for when I decide to park the bike. Then can put fresh plastic and graphics on it.

I don't ride competitively. Just take bikes out to a local track and burn laps here and there. More of a collector.

Yeah, set up cost might determine whether it's worth it or not.
flatout111
6/16/2018 8:56am
I'm not usually a fan of red but I do love the shade of red here and especially on the red plates. Its almost red/orange.
Bman_145
6/16/2018 4:15pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 4:17pm
I think I have that shroud kit NOS, and maybe fenders and swingarm.
cbuehler767
6/16/2018 5:45pm
flatout111 wrote:
I'm all orange but gotta make an exception here. I'm about to pick up a very clean, near mint (other than 1 rough scuff on front...

I can't tell you how much I loved this bike. I sold mine to get the new 2009 CRF450 with efi. What a mistake couldn't hold a candle to my RMZ

Post a reply to: RC Replica! What company would you recommend to perfectly replicate these graphics?

The Latest