RC Photochop Fest...Bring It!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2013 12:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2013 12:51 AM

Here is the pic i posted in the "Embarrassing pic" thread. (and if you havent browsed that thread, it is well worth your time!)

Photo

So i am calling all you creative photo choppers, get to work, let do this! cool

**Credit johnmx250 for the idea, as he posted in reply to the pic "now we must have the photoshop guys to make ricky do stuff in every sport......and not only

Ill add what has been done so far...

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/19/2013 12:42 AM

By TMV:

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/19/2013 12:42 AM

Bigfoot:

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/19/2013 12:44 AM

EZZA 95B

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/19/2013 12:50 AM

btw: here was a request/suggestion:

JeepnMike wrote: With the recent post about RC missing at Cheesecake Factory in Indy, we need this image sitting at Cheesecake Factory with a 6 egg omelette! (sorry RC).
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/19/2013 1:09 AM

Photo
|

3/19/2013 1:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2013 1:25 AM

Photo
|

3/19/2013 1:34 AM

Photo
|

3/19/2013 1:43 AM

Photo
|

3/19/2013 2:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/19/2013 2:06 AM

Right on Ezza, those are awesome man laughing (haha i love the above ^ pic)

btw EZ, i was thinking, would like to post just RC chopped out of the pic? it would maybe help us less talented PS kooks (like myself) to see what we can come up with.

I have been practicing my PS skills lately, but they are still lacking in many areas lol The main thing im ok at is just editing/cleaning up pics (mostly screenshots from vids) that i use for the pics on the homepage when adding a video. I have been telling myself for years now that i was going to do more tutorials and stuff. It truly blows me away how creative and what an amazing tool PS is!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

3/19/2013 2:28 AM

Photo
|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

3/19/2013 2:29 AM

Cut-out

Photo

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

3/19/2013 2:33 AM

Ezza saves it as usual! grin grin

|

#1
KX125

3/19/2013 2:41 AM

ocscottie wrote:

EZZA 95B

Photo

smile

I did this one for that old James Stewart thread, but I didn't bother to post up....

Photo
|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

3/19/2013 3:30 AM

I wish I knew PS. Awesome stuff guys cool

|

Nelso_19 on PS3

@Nelso_19mx on Twatter

Oh shit, now I'm on Facebook too

3/19/2013 3:36 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Right on Ezza, those are awesome man laughing (haha i love the above ^ pic)

btw EZ, i was thinking, would like to post just RC chopped out of the pic? it would maybe help us less talented PS kooks (like myself) to see what we can come up with.

I have been practicing my PS skills lately, but they are still lacking in many areas lol The main thing im ok at is just editing/cleaning up pics (mostly screenshots from vids) that i use for the pics on the homepage when adding a video. I have been telling myself for years now that i was going to do more tutorials and stuff. It truly blows me away how creative and what an amazing tool PS is!

Sorry OC, I missed your request for the for the cut-out but I see Derpin' DJ took care of it.
PS can be a little overwhelming but just try to familiarize yourself with the tools and stick to basic things first... Before you know it you'll be "choppin" like a champ. I only use Elements 8 and I'm still learningdizzy

|

3/19/2013 3:37 AM

ocscottie wrote:

btw: here was a request/suggestion:

JeepnMike wrote: With the recent post about RC missing at Cheesecake Factory in Indy, we need this image sitting at Cheesecake Factory with a 6 egg omelette! (sorry RC).
Photo
|

3/19/2013 3:45 AM

jamma10 wrote: smile

I did this one for that old James Stewart thread, but I didn't bother to post up....

Photo

Nice!smile

|

3/19/2013 7:21 AM

thanks oc.the guys are bring me tears in my eyes.......

|

3/19/2013 7:23 AM

ezza is killing it.hahahahhahahah thanks for the laugh man cheers

|

3/19/2013 7:24 AM

Derpin' DJ wrote: Photo

laughing w00t w00t w00t
|

3/19/2013 8:55 AM

Photo

made this real fast in class
|

3/19/2013 9:04 AM

Photo
|

3/19/2013 9:07 AM

Photo
|

3/19/2013 9:11 AM

Photo
|

3/19/2013 9:12 AM

Photo

Photo
|

3/19/2013 10:31 AM

I did this one a while ago with one of the Davalos crash pictures.

Photo

|

3/19/2013 11:05 AM

Wax on, wax off.

Photo
|

3/19/2013 11:35 AM

ocscottie wrote:

btw: here was a request/suggestion:

JeepnMike wrote: With the recent post about RC missing at Cheesecake Factory in Indy, we need this image sitting at Cheesecake Factory with a 6 egg omelette! (sorry RC).

EZZA 95B wrote: Photo

I knew Ezza would come through.. LOL!!!

|

3/19/2013 12:36 PM

guess mine wasn't appropriate... was funny though

|