RC Goat Farm becoming Yamaha Camp?!

Brent
10/20/2020 2:32pm
Brent wrote:
Bla Bla Bla, I've been hearing that from you out of state Rubes since I was a little kid. It seems to come up here every...
Bla Bla Bla, I've been hearing that from you out of state Rubes since I was a little kid.

It seems to come up here every week.

I own a company that builds commercial properties, and we are turning away work, so are my qualified competitors.

Whomever is leaving "COMMIFORNIA" , two things:

(1) Thank you! ! ;

(2) Send us a picture of all that snow in your yard this winter.

The only people that are moving are the ones that don't know how to make money in the fifth largest economy on the planet.

This state just passed Great Britain in GDP, and grew by 3.47 percent.
LungButter wrote:
Absolutely could not agree more. California is simply amazing and everyone that lives there should stay put. Idaho is the real hell hole you want to...
Absolutely could not agree more. California is simply amazing and everyone that lives there should stay put.

Idaho is the real hell hole you want to avoid, snowed last night and won't be above freezing again until at least May. The roads are horrible, schools are underfunded and don't rank well, cost of living is going up, wages are stagnant. This place sucks honestly.
...Last I heard, the only jobs in available in Idaho were at Arby’s and delivering Amazon packages....
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
10/20/2020 2:34pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Or they can move to Texas and not have to pay income tax. Have fun limiting your water snd being told on when you can turn...
Or they can move to Texas and not have to pay income tax. Have fun limiting your water snd being told on when you can turn your lights on haha
Brent wrote:
Texas property tax has soared in the last six years. Gotta pay for services like police and fire somehow...
langhammx wrote:
Not to mention property taxes
Don't forget the property taxes we pay
LungButter
10/20/2020 2:43pm
Brent wrote:
...Last I heard, the only jobs in available in Idaho were at Arby’s and delivering Amazon packages....
True story, this place sucks.
MotoX85
10/20/2020 2:43pm
Brent wrote:
Bla Bla Bla, I've been hearing that from you out of state Rubes since I was a little kid. It seems to come up here every...
Bla Bla Bla, I've been hearing that from you out of state Rubes since I was a little kid.

I own a company that builds commercial properties, and we are turning away work, so are my qualified competitors.

(1) Thank you! ! ;

The only people that are moving are the ones that don't know how to make money in the fifth largest economy on the planet.

LungButter wrote:
Absolutely could not agree more. California is simply amazing and everyone that lives there should stay put. Idaho is the real hell hole you want to...
Absolutely could not agree more. California is simply amazing and everyone that lives there should stay put.

Idaho is the real hell hole you want to avoid, snowed last night and won't be above freezing again until at least May. The roads are horrible, schools are underfunded and don't rank well, cost of living is going up, wages are stagnant. This place sucks honestly.
Well then you better tell your governor, hes on TV begging companies not to leave the state. Just sayin...

The Shop

motomike137
10/20/2020 3:13pm
Brent wrote:

(1) Thank you! ! ;

LungButter wrote:

Same with Michigan and especially the Upper Penninsula. Don't move here! It's awful!
wreckitrandy
10/20/2020 4:18pm
Western NC is full to the top of redneck hillbillies. No joke. If you move here, you had better behave. Fair warning.
bigk218
Fantasy
3130th
10/20/2020 4:46pm
bigk218 wrote:
So is RC going to be a Yamaha ambassador now? 1) he’s no longer associated with Suzuki 2) He buried the beef with Steve That’s where...
So is RC going to be a Yamaha ambassador now?
1) he’s no longer associated with Suzuki
2) He buried the beef with Steve

That’s where all signs are pointed.
Adam43 wrote:
I think you might see some spares added to the green pile at the old farm. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/10/19/455047/s1200_D02060FD_2BBB_40E2_AD5C_5EBFAF4462F3.jpg[/img]
I think you might see some spares added to the green pile at the old farm.

Just my observation. I also wouldn’t be surprised if RC chooses not to associate himself with a brand. His interview with pulp lead me to believe he wants to remain neutral so he can be more open with what’s going on at the races.
aeffertz
10/20/2020 5:22pm
Speaking of building a track/compound and buyers remorse... Does anyone know close to asking price Reed got for his facility? If you can afford it and build it in the right place, I feel like it would work out in your favor for when you sell it years down line. I know people were saying Reed was asking too much but it sold relatively quickly to another moto family who wanted to have a turn key place.

I think Baggett’s place will catch a pretty penny, especially if more and more teams are moving East. I also know Barcia mentioned he plans to keep his track to host riding schools and such after he retires from racing. I bet he’ll come out just fine once he’s done with the land and sells the facility to a future moto family/team/trainer.
FI2T
10/20/2020 6:17pm
LungButter wrote:

Washington and Oregon are also amazing like California! If anyone that doesn't ride a dirtbike and is moving from California.... I would suggest, definitely for sure moving to either of those states!
JustMX
10/20/2020 8:56pm
Motocross tracks would rarely be highest and best use of land.

Just because somebody has paid $50k + to build a private track doesn't automatically add that to what the land is worth.

Florida might have a few exceptions because of it becoming the trendy place to set up your home base.

I would guess the things that make a big difference there for private tracks would be clay being available on site and water resources.
Lukass59
10/20/2020 11:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2021 10:19am
Brent wrote:

(1) Thank you! ! ;

LungButter wrote:

Idaho s
kijen
10/21/2020 3:47am
Western NC is full to the top of redneck hillbillies. No joke. If you move here, you had better behave. Fair warning.
Are you including Ashville in western NC?
JustMX
10/21/2020 5:12am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2020 5:16am
kijen wrote:
Are you including Ashville in western NC?
People in western nc secretly hope that Asheville will secede, rename itself "east San fran" and turn the Biltmore estate into a homeless shelter.

People that were born in Asheville get po boxes in Weaverville or Swannanoa so they don't have to tell other people in nc that they live in asheville.
Zycki11
10/21/2020 7:12am
I’ll take the property taxes all day over what California has going.
LoudLove
10/21/2020 7:33am
Brent wrote:

(1) Thank you! ! ;

No kidding. What does Toyota know about making money? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecentersquare.com/texas/texas-no-1-d…
Brent
10/21/2020 10:33am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2020 10:42am
LoudLove wrote:
No kidding. What does Toyota know about making money? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecentersquare.com/texas/texas-no-1-d…
Yeah, you sure showed me.

Multi Billion dollar international companies relocate because those states like Texas offer them tax breaks that no small business can get, at the expense of citizens.

And, no business moves from San Francisco to Texas, especially Fucking Dallas/ Ft Worth, for anything else except for savings on labor and tax, it's not like the CEO is going to live in Dallas.

Charles Schwab is still going to live in Redwood City in NorCal.

Just don't cry when these same businesses eventually re-locate to Mexico because the costs there are even cheaper.

JBlain619
10/21/2020 10:42am
LoudLove wrote:
Brent wrote:
Yeah, you sure showed me. Multi Billion dollar international companies relocate because those states like Texas offer them tax breaks that no small business can get...
Yeah, you sure showed me.

Multi Billion dollar international companies relocate because those states like Texas offer them tax breaks that no small business can get, at the expense of citizens.

And, no business moves from San Francisco to Texas, especially Fucking Dallas/ Ft Worth, for anything else except for savings on labor and tax, it's not like the CEO is going to live in Dallas.

Charles Schwab is still going to live in Redwood City in NorCal.

Just don't cry when these same businesses eventually re-locate to Mexico because the costs there are even cheaper.

Wages are lower because the COL is lower. There's a reason companies like mine have higher wages in certain cities. (LA, DC, NYC etc) It costs more to live there.
OLDMOTO
10/21/2020 10:43am
MotoX85 wrote:
All my family and everybody I know there is doing everything to leave. They all also said that every business they work for is trying to...
All my family and everybody I know there is doing everything to leave. They all also said that every business they work for is trying to move. COMMIFORNIA is headed for a collapse im afraid.
Brent wrote:

(1) Thank you! ! ;

Zycki11 wrote:
Or they can move to Texas and not have to pay income tax. Have fun limiting your water snd being told on when you can turn...
Or they can move to Texas and not have to pay income tax. Have fun limiting your water snd being told on when you can turn your lights on haha
I heard the property taxes in Texas are very high.
Zycki11
10/21/2020 10:52am
Brent wrote:

(1) Thank you! ! ;

Zycki11 wrote:
OLDMOTO wrote:
Eh they aren’t crazy. Besides I came from southern Illinois. It’s worse off than Cali
Brent
10/21/2020 11:06am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2020 11:12am
Zycki11 wrote:
Yeah, California has its bad side - no state is perfect -there are slums and homeless and over taxation even in Hawaii.

But for me, I'd rather pay the "California Tax" so I have have access to the beach and the mountains and all the other nice stuff here.

Example - Ken Roczen has a nice home in San Clemente, CA and another in Central Florida. If California is so shitty, why would Kenny waste his money on a smaller home that costs a lot more than his Florida place? Because he likes the lifestyle in So Cal.

Lifestyle is more important to me and my family than saving a couple dollars. Quality of life is a choice, you live in a better place, you have to pay more for it.

JustMX
10/21/2020 1:28pm
Brent wrote:

(1) Thank you! ! ;

Zycki11 wrote:
OLDMOTO wrote:
How is the state income tax?
LungButter
10/21/2020 1:49pm
Brent wrote:
Yeah, California has its bad side - no state is perfect -there are slums and homeless and over taxation even in Hawaii. But for me, I'd...
Yeah, California has its bad side - no state is perfect -there are slums and homeless and over taxation even in Hawaii.

But for me, I'd rather pay the "California Tax" so I have have access to the beach and the mountains and all the other nice stuff here.

Example - Ken Roczen has a nice home in San Clemente, CA and another in Central Florida. If California is so shitty, why would Kenny waste his money on a smaller home that costs a lot more than his Florida place? Because he likes the lifestyle in So Cal.

Lifestyle is more important to me and my family than saving a couple dollars. Quality of life is a choice, you live in a better place, you have to pay more for it.

It's an amazing place for sure. I keep thinking one of these days all the people moving to Idaho will realize how awesome California is and go there instead. I mean most of the them already have the right license plates on their car so they should fit right in in California.

I hope someday I can move to Cali, its like heaven on earth.
Payup_199
10/21/2020 1:50pm
Brent wrote:
Yeah, California has its bad side - no state is perfect -there are slums and homeless and over taxation even in Hawaii. But for me, I'd...

kenny has a home in Cali because that's where his job is based out of. He needs to be in Cali in some sort of fashion.
OLDMOTO
10/21/2020 1:58pm
Brent wrote:

Payup_199 wrote:
kenny has a home in Cali because that's where his job is based out of. He needs to be in Cali in some sort of fashion.
The place where he lives San Clemente is beautiful. Its hills rolling down into the Pacific ocean. Its a small town with the costal California surfer vib. President Nixon had an estate there. It quite, laid back and expensive.
Detroit Dick
10/25/2020 4:08pm
Brent wrote:

We have a WINNER!....as opposed to all the WHINERS. You don't like Cali (or anywhere else) STAY OUT OF THE STATE. Simple, isn't it?

Post a reply to: RC Goat Farm becoming Yamaha Camp?!

The Latest