RC Goat Farm becoming Yamaha Camp?!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2020 5:42 PM

Rumors are going that the RC Farm will become the home base of the Yamaha Star team, a bit like the KTM/Husqvarna/GASGAS farm by Aldon... Anyone of you already heard this and will they also have a physical trainer and riders trainer??

|

10/17/2020 5:45 PM

MXMattii wrote:

Rumors are going that the RC Farm will become the home base of the Yamaha Star team, a bit like the KTM/Husqvarna/GASGAS farm by Aldon... Anyone of you already heard this and will they also have a physical trainer and riders trainer??

Just image if The Tomac family agree to train and help.during winter months🥰

|

10/17/2020 5:57 PM

Just image if The Tomac family agree to train and help.during winter months🥰

|

10/17/2020 6:02 PM

yes ... just just imagine imagine

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

10/17/2020 6:34 PM

Oui.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/17/2020 6:51 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Oui.

Spill the beans mate tongue cool

|

10/17/2020 8:01 PM

It was mentioned on pulp this week that Yamaha bought the goat farm and will be moving the whole operation out there..

|

10/17/2020 8:12 PM

J Mart trained there In 14-15 I believe so I would have to imagine he is very happy.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

10/18/2020 10:44 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

It was mentioned on pulp this week that Yamaha bought the goat farm and will be moving the whole operation out there..

In Florida? Couldn't find a track closer to home base??

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/18/2020 10:57 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

It was mentioned on pulp this week that Yamaha bought the goat farm and will be moving the whole operation out there..

gt80rider wrote:

In Florida? Couldn't find a track closer to home base??

Believe Yamaha Motor Corp USA home base is now in Georgia.....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

10/18/2020 11:11 AM

gt80rider wrote:

In Florida? Couldn't find a track closer to home base??

The whole program is moving out of California. Race shop, everything.

|

10/18/2020 11:25 AM

Fox raceway is going to be bummed by that.

|

10/18/2020 11:46 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

It was mentioned on pulp this week that Yamaha bought the goat farm and will be moving the whole operation out there..

All the practice facilities for sale here in the Southeast and they sell the farm?

Isnt that where rc built a house?

|

10/18/2020 12:00 PM

Stars ownership is based out of south Mississippi. Whole lot closer than Cali. I think the trend is just starting for race teams and manufacturers to slowly migrate east to more friendly states to conduct business in.

|

10/18/2020 12:03 PM

mister2dt wrote:

Stars ownership is based out of south Mississippi. Whole lot closer than Cali. I think the trend is just starting for race teams and manufacturers to slowly migrate east to more friendly states to conduct business in.

What exactly is “Star”? Star racing Yamaha, is star a company? Was just on their website and still don’t know lol.

|

10/18/2020 12:05 PM

mister2dt wrote:

Stars ownership is based out of south Mississippi. Whole lot closer than Cali. I think the trend is just starting for race teams and manufacturers to slowly migrate east to more friendly states to conduct business in.

yz133rider wrote:

What exactly is “Star”? Star racing Yamaha, is star a company? Was just on their website and still don’t know lol.

Star Chevrolet in Wiggins, MS. Bobby owns dealerships.

|

10/18/2020 12:13 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

It was mentioned on pulp this week that Yamaha bought the goat farm and will be moving the whole operation out there..

JustMX wrote:

All the practice facilities for sale here in the Southeast and they sell the farm?

Isnt that where rc built a house?

His parents built a house across the street (dirt road)...RC lives in Tallahassee.

|

10/18/2020 12:28 PM

If they could get James Stewart and Jeff Matiasevich it’d be a farm of goats, pigs, a cow, and a chicken. Old MacDonald would be proud.

|

10/18/2020 12:33 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

If they could get James Stewart and Jeff Matiasevich it’d be a farm of goats, pigs, a cow, and a chicken. Old MacDonald would be proud.

E-I-E-I-O

|

10/18/2020 2:00 PM

Isn’t that place just over the Florida line in Georgia?

I wonder if this means that Carmichael is not riding dirt bikes any more ?

He told Steve Matthes last week he is kind of over it for fear of getting hurt, and there is no pending brand ambassador contracts for MX bikes right now for him.

|

10/18/2020 2:50 PM

MXMattii wrote:

Rumors are going that the RC Farm will become the home base of the Yamaha Star team, a bit like the KTM/Husqvarna/GASGAS farm by Aldon... Anyone of you already heard this and will they also have a physical trainer and riders trainer??

I know the whole team is moving to a training facility in Florida, just don’t know if it’s RCs place or not.

|

10/18/2020 5:53 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

If they could get James Stewart and Jeff Matiasevich it’d be a farm of goats, pigs, a cow, and a chicken. Old MacDonald would be proud.

Underrated comment right here

|

10/18/2020 5:59 PM

MXMattii wrote:

Rumors are going that the RC Farm will become the home base of the Yamaha Star team, a bit like the KTM/Husqvarna/GASGAS farm by Aldon... Anyone of you already heard this and will they also have a physical trainer and riders trainer??

UpTiTe wrote:

I know the whole team is moving to a training facility in Florida, just don’t know if it’s RCs place or not.

Who would down vote this statement.

|

10/18/2020 6:00 PM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

J Mart trained there In 14-15 I believe so I would have to imagine he is very happy.

Jeremy trains with Eli......hmm

|

10/18/2020 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2020 6:09 PM

mister2dt wrote:

Star Chevrolet in Wiggins, MS. Bobby owns dealerships.

|

10/18/2020 6:13 PM

yz133rider wrote:

What exactly is “Star”? Star racing Yamaha, is star a company? Was just on their website and still don’t know lol.

mister2dt wrote:

Star Chevrolet in Wiggins, MS. Bobby owns dealerships.

rohleder644 wrote:

Really?

|

10/18/2020 6:15 PM

ya he was on the pulp show last monday and he said he doesnt ride all that much and he doesnt want to get hurt


guessing thats why he sold the farm as well

|

10/18/2020 6:23 PM

I also thought it was funny that when he rides he just rides SX.

|

Did i do that?

10/18/2020 6:26 PM

So RC is going Blu crew

|

10/18/2020 6:28 PM

Brent wrote:

Isn’t that place just over the Florida line in Georgia?

I wonder if this means that Carmichael is not riding dirt bikes any more ?

He told Steve Matthes last week he is kind of over it for fear of getting hurt, and there is no pending brand ambassador contracts for MX bikes right now for him.

Yes it’s actually closer to Cairo, Ga than Tallahassee.

|