RC Daytona Amateur SX - Live Stream

Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 8:16pm
http://new.livestream.com/RacerTVLive/events/3872727

The RC amateur sx is now live on racerTV over at livestream.com
I'm having a boring monday evening so enjoying some ameteur racing.
Interesting to see the track changes they brought along for the amateurs has been some close racing so far!
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
3/9/2015 11:27am
Very sweet. Track is alot different isnt it
Darryl916
3/9/2015 7:09pm
imoto34 wrote:
I raced it today. I was looking forward to a layout like last year. This year was way too close to a real pro SX track for me and lots of ambulance rides for a lot of others. That rhythm lane left little room for error. Really tough.
Preston412
3/9/2015 7:18pm
imoto34 wrote:
No triples and a section was removed and second wall was turned into finish line table top. Sunday after a few motos they removed the whoops and then a few motos later removed the dragon's back.
Overall is was a very fast track and fun but man was it beat to hell by my second race
Preston412
3/9/2015 7:24pm
imoto34 wrote:
Darryl916 wrote:
I raced it today. I was looking forward to a layout like last year. This year was way too close to a real pro SX track...
I raced it today. I was looking forward to a layout like last year. This year was way too close to a real pro SX track for me and lots of ambulance rides for a lot of others. That rhythm lane left little room for error. Really tough.
That section was left unchanged from Saturday and it was tough if you didn't keep your momentum from the beginning but it was a good section to make up time

The Shop

Darryl916
3/9/2015 7:31pm
imoto34 wrote:
Darryl916 wrote:
I raced it today. I was looking forward to a layout like last year. This year was way too close to a real pro SX track...
Preston412 wrote:
That section was left unchanged from Saturday and it was tough if you didn't keep your momentum from the beginning but it was a good section...
That section was left unchanged from Saturday and it was tough if you didn't keep your momentum from the beginning but it was a good section to make up time
I agree it was all or nothing thru there and the guys with the skill to nail it were world's ahead of those who struggled.
Preston412
3/9/2015 8:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 8:07pm
Darryl916 wrote:
Preston412 wrote:
That section was left unchanged from Saturday and it was tough if you didn't keep your momentum from the beginning but it was a good section...
Darryl916 wrote:
I agree it was all or nothing thru there and the guys with the skill to nail it were world's ahead of those who struggled.
I just doubled what I could, that helped me in the first race senior 40 b/c but the second race vet 35 the top 5 guys where doing it properly and I lost about a second a lap to them
But I will be better prepared next year.

I will try and get some Go Pro footage posted tomorrow

How did you do? I did ok for my first big event like this since 2010, 7th in 40 B/C and 12th in Vet 35
Darryl916
3/9/2015 8:16pm
Preston412 wrote:
Darryl916 wrote:
Preston412 wrote:
I just doubled what I could, that helped me in the first race senior 40 b/c but the second race vet 35 the top 5 guys...
I just doubled what I could, that helped me in the first race senior 40 b/c but the second race vet 35 the top 5 guys where doing it properly and I lost about a second a lap to them
But I will be better prepared next year.

I will try and get some Go Pro footage posted tomorrow

How did you do? I did ok for my first big event like this since 2010, 7th in 40 B/C and 12th in Vet 35
I struggled. I honestly felt like I didn't belong there. I was expecting a more MX style like last year. I'd never aimed for the pocket of a rhythm lane like that before. With practice being 4 laps, (I followed the rules and didnt attemp to jump on the first lap), I didn't have time to learn the track properly. Ended up just hucking stuff on lap 1 of my heat. Felt better... then my main being moto 30 the track was beat. I just couldn't put on a good charge. I finished 23rd in 30+.

Post a reply to: RC Daytona Amateur SX - Live Stream

The Latest