RC???

yz25
Man what happened to the other half of Ricky??? Appears to be on his fitness game for sure. Definitely back in fighting shape! Great for him.

Thought Ralph, Chad and RC did a great job tonight as well.

|
2/1/2020 8:48pm
Yeah good for him, hopefully he does some laps at Daytonna again this year, he'll look much more like his old self then.
IWreckALot
2/2/2020 11:17am
Seems to be a bit of a recurring trend with these guys that burn out racing. The go enjoy their pizza and beer for a few years after retiring and then they realize the indulgent lifestyle isn’t what it’s cracked up to be. Then they go on a diet to get back to enjoying life. Nothing wrong with it really in the end. Fat and lazy isn’t a recipe for a long life though. Good to see RC getting back into a sustainable lifestyle for sure.

JS7 is in the enjoying life stage. Langston I believe blew up a bit before taking his weight back off and seems there are a few others.

Speaking of which, haven’t heard anything from Windham in a long time. He was getting a little hefty when I last saw him. Wish he would come around a bit
Wiff3
2/2/2020 3:43pm
Dungey, and I'm sure there are a few other's I haven't seen, is the exception to what happens with a lot of the retired pros. I'm sure it's nice to drink and eat whatever the hell you want, and not have to get up at the crack of dawn and bust your tail every day.

That said, it definitely catches up with you after a little while.

It's good to see RC taking better care of himself.

I wonder if it was brought on by his employers or if he simply has had enough of that lifestyle.
yz133rider
2/2/2020 3:47pm
Wiff3 wrote:
Dungey, and I'm sure there are a few other's I haven't seen, is the exception to what happens with a lot of the retired pros. I'm...
Dungey, and I'm sure there are a few other's I haven't seen, is the exception to what happens with a lot of the retired pros. I'm sure it's nice to drink and eat whatever the hell you want, and not have to get up at the crack of dawn and bust your tail every day.

I wonder if it was brought on by his employers or if he simply has had enough of that lifestyle.
They keep monster jam wreck it ralph around year after year you really think rc's employers said you gotta lose some weight?

The Shop

gerg
2/2/2020 3:53pm
Did anyone else have a massive double take moment with that full length shot of him in the suit during the broadcast?

He looks fit as !!!
a22
2/2/2020 4:02pm
For some reason can never imagine Dungey putting on weight, riding or not. He always seemed really disciplined and also such a super guy - all that charity work and the other super things he does.
Yea just never could imagine him changing, weight, stature and the work ethic- he is a superb example of a human being IMO! Credit to him.
Sully
2/2/2020 4:03pm
Wiff3 wrote:
Dungey, and I'm sure there are a few other's I haven't seen, is the exception to what happens with a lot of the retired pros. I'm...

Dungey seems like one of those guys who enjoys the process, so I doubt we'll see him get big.

As for RC, he said on The Whiskey Throttle Show that he's only 10lbs. over his racing weight now. Like RoflCopter said, I hope he spins a few laps at Daytona again this year.
Wiff3
2/2/2020 4:38pm
Wiff3 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
They keep monster jam wreck it ralph around year after year you really think rc's employers said you gotta lose some weight?
LOL, probably not, but who knows. Whatever it is, it's good to see.

Wiff3
2/2/2020 4:40pm
Wiff3 wrote:

Sully wrote:
Dungey seems like one of those guys who enjoys the process, so I doubt we'll see him get big. As for RC, he said on The...
Dungey seems like one of those guys who enjoys the process, so I doubt we'll see him get big.

As for RC, he said on The Whiskey Throttle Show that he's only 10lbs. over his racing weight now. Like RoflCopter said, I hope he spins a few laps at Daytona again this year.
It would be good to see!
dkg
2/2/2020 6:19pm
yz25 wrote:
Man what happened to the other half of Ricky??? Appears to be on his fitness game for sure. Definitely back in fighting shape! Great for him...
Man what happened to the other half of Ricky??? Appears to be on his fitness game for sure. Definitely back in fighting shape! Great for him.

Thought Ralph, Chad and RC did a great job tonight as well.

In the Whiskey show he claimed it was diet. Whatever it is, it’s working.

Post a reply to: RC???

The Latest