RBSR - anyone else?

delonick347
I love RBSR. Always have. Super entertaining event. It’s only gotten cooler with the two stroke only and the throwback Halloween ish “going as ”. Very cool. As I was watching last night, I could help but notice there were a few kids I had never heard of a also a few others that are hot shot amateurs\soon to be rookie pros. Clearly they are fast enough to be there, but I thought it sort of took away from the coolness of the event, especially when you see Villo and Ronnie Mac get eliminated in the first rounds. I get it. It’s racing, but this entire event is a tip of the hat to an era of racing that these kids weren’t even alive yet to experience. I guess I’d rather have seen dudes like villo and ronnie Mac advance, instead of some kid full of piss and vinegar that I’ve never heard of. Again, I love the event. This is just a very small observation.
|
rehan53
10/7/2019 5:00am
It was a bummer that they both went out so early but you don’t want to go professional wrestling here and fix the races. The equalizer is the bike, not the piss and/or vinegar. The coolest thing about peak-Ronnie Mac and Stank Dog a few years ago was going “holy shit!” that they were actually beating guys with much bigger names.
Crush
10/7/2019 5:23am
All that said to me was that two strokes are hard to ride and easy to make mistakes on and you gotta ride the shit out of them and somehow be perfect.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
10/7/2019 5:50am
Opposite for me. I love the fact that a relatively unknown rider took down one of the greatest of the sports. The event is cool because over the years it has brought in a random assortment of riders, amatuers, rookies, current top level pros, cartoon characters, fmx, enduro, retired racers, and almost anyone has a shot

Post a reply to: RBSR - anyone else?

The Latest