RAW video from Baker's Factory (Ryan Dungey)

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2017 8:27 PM

Spent the morning at Baker's Factory today, so here's a quick video of Ryan Dungey pounding out some laps.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/RAW-Ryan-Dungey-Daytona-Supercross-Prep-at-Bakers-Factory,15286/ML512,13480

Photo

|

3/9/2017 8:38 PM

Thanks for another great video Micheal. Nothing fancy, just one of the very top badasses putting in another day of work. Dungey is a machine.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

3/9/2017 8:42 PM

Cool vid! Such a smooth riding style, definitely uses less energy then some other riders.

|

3/9/2017 8:46 PM

Sweet, man he's so smooth and effortless, it almost looks like he's going slow.

|

3/9/2017 8:57 PM

Nice work, Michael. That kicker just before the track went back onto the supercross part was gnarly. I thought he was going to get tossed over the bars at the 2:10 mark.

|

3/9/2017 9:11 PM

I don't get how a lot here say he's boring. If they knew anything about riding they would appreciate how calculated the guy is with technique and body positioning while not having to ring it out to be fast. He may be one of the smoothest riders ever to throw a leg over a bike. You don't get 80 wins by being conservative and he rarely crashes out. He's one of the few I've seen run down RV outdoors. Not one of my favs but the guy can fucking ride a cycle. I still think he's a fool for leaving Suzuki.

And thx for the video I can watch these with no music in background all day

|

3/9/2017 9:12 PM

Another awesome vid!

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

3/9/2017 9:27 PM

Really enjoyed that. Thanks ML

|

3/9/2017 9:33 PM

He looks fast as hell, that was insane!

|

youtube.com/iridea250fyamaha

3/9/2017 10:23 PM

1st Amendment wrote:

I don't get how a lot here say he's boring. If they knew anything about riding they would appreciate how calculated the guy is ...more

I agree with everything you said except for the fool for leaving Suzuki part. If anything, Suzuki were fools for letting DeCoster get away.

|

3/10/2017 12:25 AM

I asked on the vid but I'll ask here cause hardly any of these dickheads go to the homepage haha
Is that Villopoto trackside at about 1:40 something?
I also mentioned Wilson's girlfriend at 4:19ish.. She's awesome

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/10/2017 5:25 AM

That is cool! So smooth, so fast!

Was the 41 riding there?

|

3/10/2017 5:32 AM

Thanks for the video. All these Daytona prep tracks are cool but I think this one is the best one I have seen.

|

3/10/2017 5:43 AM

Gonna have to keep her pinned to run with Eli at Daytona!!

|

3/10/2017 5:48 AM

Dungey looks very good in the video. Thank ML. I also wondered if that was RV. Also, how many people were there holy schmit it was like each dude had their entire entourage there.

|

Vital news is 100% true 30% of the time.

3/10/2017 5:54 AM

I like watchin those, very cool, thanks!

|

3/10/2017 5:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2017 6:08 AM

mmain62 wrote:

Dungey looks very good in the video. Thank ML. I also wondered if that was RV. Also, how many people were there holy schmit it ...more

I thought that may have been him too. At the edge of the track under the trees in the Black hat and shirt. Sure did look like him.

|

3/10/2017 7:51 AM

mmain62 wrote:

Dungey looks very good in the video. Thank ML. I also wondered if that was RV. Also, how many people were there holy schmit it ...more

Yes, that was Villopoto.

|

3/10/2017 7:54 AM

Shaned9326 wrote:

Eli's gonna have to concern himself with getting the start, riding faster than Dungey for 20-laps...without making any mistakes. We'll see...

|

3/10/2017 7:57 AM

Shaned9326 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Eli's gonna have to concern himself with getting the start, riding faster than Dungey for 20-laps...without making any ...more

Idkkkk Tomac has been very consistent recently. Tomac looks great (besides the 10th place starts). And a track like Daytona if Tomac gets a bad start he could run down the leader pretty fast. Assuming the track isn't like last year

|

3/10/2017 10:26 AM

mmain62 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Yes, that was Villopoto.

Any back story on why he was out there?

|

3/10/2017 10:30 AM

mmain62 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Yes, that was Villopoto.

1st Amendment wrote:

Any back story on why he was out there?

Giving Ryan some pointers?

|

3/10/2017 10:38 AM

can we stop calling it the "Baker Factory"? the guy gets way too much credit already...now we're practically saying he birthed these riders. give me a break...at worst the guy is a god damn charlatan, and at very best he's interchangeable.

|

3/10/2017 10:42 AM

Katoomey wrote:

can we stop calling it the "Baker Factory"? the guy gets way too much credit already...now we're practically saying he birthed ...more

That's actually the name of the facility. So are you saying we should stop calling it by its name?

|

3/10/2017 10:52 AM

Didn't AC want to call it "The Bakery" at one point?

|

3/10/2017 10:57 AM

SigPig wrote:

Yes, I heard that AC interview too. Totally agree with him too.

|

Before responding to any post, consider these three things...
1. Context!
2. Context!
3. Context!

3/10/2017 11:02 AM

SigPig wrote:

Giving Ryan some pointers?

Can't imagine that would be the case considering he renewed his contract with Kawasaki as brand ambassador. wouldn't be surprised if he was feeding info to Tomac and crew (though i don't really know what he could give them that would "really" help).

maybe he had a laser and was trying to throw RD off his game?

.... i kid, i kid. tongue i am a huge fan of both Ryans.... though i do find it strange where in a sport with this much secrecy as to what guys are doing that a fellow team mate of RD's biggest competitor was there, even if he is baker's factory alumni

|

3/10/2017 11:03 AM

SigPig wrote:

Yes! I wish that would've stuck

|

3/10/2017 12:05 PM

Why don't we get videos like this on a weekly basis?

|

3/10/2017 12:19 PM

dungey runs mobius, isnt rv part of it somehow? maybe thats why he was at the bakery?

or maybe rv wanted to try something at the bakery? cupcake?

|