?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/12/2018 10:20 AM

Good ole Baja acres

|

1/12/2018 10:30 AM

thanks, I needed that today.

335 got some pretty solid corner speed. nice rip!

|

1/12/2018 11:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2018 11:02 AM

Way to steal other’s content and repost as your own. Good work bro.

|

From dirt bikes to dirty strikes! Bowl on PBA tour @wozbowls. Oh...and I'm MXPTV.

1/12/2018 11:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2018 11:09 AM

Thnxz for posting. As an old school 2T rider it gets the juices flowing watching or hearing one at WOT ! Going to dust of the ole CR2 for a ride in the near future.

Here is another vid I found on Vital of a 250 2T going up against a 500 2T. Turn up the sound & enjoy !

https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Onboard-Ryan-Surratt-Mammoth-Motocross-2-Stroke-Class,13964/GD2,43126

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

1/12/2018 11:07 AM

uhhhhhh new top end please lol

|

1/12/2018 11:10 AM

Matt Wozney wrote:

Ya, I don't get it. If you're gonna post videos you and your buddies have done then cool but just put together a few video clips that were already posted online by others and show it here....why?

|

1/12/2018 11:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2018 11:17 AM

Matt Wozney wrote:

Does that with all his vids. Something about not having a licence to drive to film content or something along those lines. I'm not excusing his actions, just saying what he said.

|

1/12/2018 12:27 PM

Matt Wozney wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Does that with all his vids. Something about not having a licence to drive to film content or something along those lines. I'm not excusing his actions, just saying what he said.

I got more respect for people who go out and capture their own content and make it original. It’s more fun and gratifying and you learn. Ripping off other’s content (that they traveled and captured themselves - sometimes barely breaking even on) is cheap. Not having a driver’s license is kind of a lame excuse. I seen kids not quite legal to drive go do videos of their friends riding and those are way more fun to watch. Seeing my content as well as content from my friends who did moto videos get stolen like this hits a nerve with me. This is one of the reasons why I stopped doing the videos I used to do. It’s just not worth it when it’s free to watch while others steal and republish them as their own.

|

From dirt bikes to dirty strikes! Bowl on PBA tour @wozbowls. Oh...and I'm MXPTV.

1/12/2018 12:30 PM

Man I'd give my left nut for a brand new PC KX250 2 stroke...

|

1/12/2018 12:51 PM

Matt Wozney wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Matt Wozney wrote:

I got more respect for people who go out and capture their own content and make it original. It’s more fun and gratifying and you learn. Ripping off other’s content (that they traveled and captured themselves - sometimes barely breaking even on) is cheap. Not having a driver’s license is kind of a lame excuse. I seen kids not quite legal to drive go do videos of their friends riding and those are way more fun to watch. Seeing my content as well as content from my friends who did moto videos get stolen like this hits a nerve with me. This is one of the reasons why I stopped doing the videos I used to do. It’s just not worth it when it’s free to watch while others steal and republish them as their own.

I totally get what you're saying. You could always take up the issue with YouTube and they'll take care of it.

I've seen both those video's posted individually before so I know he took them from somewhere. I get that he's trying to learn but nothing stops him from doing that and just not posting it on his channel.

To me it's simple, you want to post video's on your own channel then get your own original content.

Like you said people spent their own time and money doing those video's and for someone to just piece together other people's work and call it their own is not right. I know nothing about filming/editing but do know what he did is a form of theft.

|

1/12/2018 12:53 PM

I think the guy is just trying to learn how to do edits. However, I don't disagree with anything said above.

|

1/12/2018 12:57 PM

Nice vid. I hear that every time I go out riding.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

1/12/2018 1:27 PM

Looking good, Bobby. cool

|

1/12/2018 7:15 PM

Luv the sound of a 2 smoke race. Brings back some good memories I could almost smell the premix thru the monitor..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

1/12/2018 7:49 PM

Matt Wozney wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Matt Wozney wrote:

Well Matt....count me in as one of the guys who always loved your videos. Seriously I think I've watched just about everything you have ever shot! Huge fan of your work my man!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/12/2018 7:56 PM

Well since this thread went off the rails I might as well post the following. RC and TP199 back when supercross was awesome and technical. Take a look at the whoops, those things were huge. They need to bring those back.

A post shared by ProTaper (@protaper) on

|

1/12/2018 7:58 PM

H4L wrote:

Luv the sound of a 2 smoke race. Brings back some good memories I could almost smell the premix thru the monitor..

Yep, if this vid doesn't get your crank turning your'e just not alive. Great vid with great sound.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.