RARE and EXCLUSIVE interview with Jason Anderson on the Main Event Moto podcast

A RARE and EXCLUSIVE interview with Jason Anderson is now available on Main Event Moto. Social media and podium interviews only give a snapshot of who someone really is. In our Intimate Conversation with Jason, we get inside the mind of one of the stars of our sport.

Listen NOW at.....

MainEventMoto.com

Or iTunes

Big thanks to everyone who has been tuning in each week and helping us grow the podcast. If you dig the show, SUBSCRIBE!

Big thanks to Mika Metals, No Toil, Haeseker Racing, and ScreenPrintingDone.com

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

|
7/18/2016 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/18/2016 6:17pm
Awesome... Keep em coming Daniel! Look forward to the show every week (by the way, you would be my hero if you could somehow post that sound drop you use of the 4 stroke giving two crisp revs.. Always thought it would make for a killer notification sound for my phone. So, yea... Get producer Joe on that please Smile )
Tpog496
7/18/2016 7:03pm
How intimate are we talking here? Should I light a few candles to set the mood?
7/18/2016 7:12pm
Tpog496 wrote:
How intimate are we talking here? Should I light a few candles to set the mood?
Candles and incense for sure...maybe even throw on a little Sade to set the mood.
8tensolutions
7/18/2016 7:13pm
The only issue is there are few if any "hard" questions and more telling all the riders how great they are. I realize they are all great, but there are also real questions listeners love to hear as we try to get closer to the sport. Keep it up and add some truth!

The Shop

7/18/2016 7:22pm
Nahhh of course not. Been after El Hombre for a bit. The term "exclusive" relates because he doesn't do these types of interviews.
slowgti
7/18/2016 7:24pm
There was a pretty good Matthes shot in there. They both are pretty touchy on the subject
7/18/2016 7:36pm
The only issue is there are few if any "hard" questions and more telling all the riders how great they are. I realize they are all...
The only issue is there are few if any "hard" questions and more telling all the riders how great they are. I realize they are all great, but there are also real questions listeners love to hear as we try to get closer to the sport. Keep it up and add some truth!
Not really our style to ask "hard" questions. He's not on trial you know. I ask questions like journalists in other (bigger) sports do.....giving him the platform to speak freely about the experiences that make him who he is, who he was, and who he wants to be.

I thought I touched on some of the "things" people would want to hear about, but asked it fairly to give him the chance to take things where he wanted to.

Thanks for listening though and engaging with your thoughts. We appreciate it.
8tensolutions
7/18/2016 7:42pm
The only issue is there are few if any "hard" questions and more telling all the riders how great they are. I realize they are all...
Not really our style to ask "hard" questions. He's not on trial you know. I ask questions like journalists in other (bigger) sports do.....giving him the...
Not really our style to ask "hard" questions. He's not on trial you know. I ask questions like journalists in other (bigger) sports do.....giving him the platform to speak freely about the experiences that make him who he is, who he was, and who he wants to be.

I thought I touched on some of the "things" people would want to hear about, but asked it fairly to give him the chance to take things where he wanted to.

Thanks for listening though and engaging with your thoughts. We appreciate it.
I do listen and will continue to. I agree with your statement as well, but some of the things that surround these guys is worth asking and I think all of us would like to hear more about it. I certainly don't think any of them are on trial and wouldn't want it to come across that way. An example would be the Tony Alessi interview. Tap-dancing around the controversy was not nearly as telling as it could have been.

With all that said, I am glad to have the new platform available and its your show, so proceed.....I will keep listening!

Post a reply to: RARE and EXCLUSIVE interview with Jason Anderson on the Main Event Moto podcast

The Latest