Quite possibly the funniest vid I've ever seen.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2018 11:17 PM

Big sponsor reference... Wait for it.

|

11/7/2018 11:35 PM

.... ummmmmm. .. ok .... blink

|

11/7/2018 11:42 PM

Chill dude, this is the off season.

|

11/7/2018 11:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2018 11:43 PM

Mesmerizing, crazy, quite funny....what the fuck did I just watch?

|

11/7/2018 11:46 PM

I suggest watching it a couple times, for old slow folks like us.

|

11/7/2018 11:47 PM

Video unavailable. The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Tried watching it here and on YouTube and it says the same thing.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

11/7/2018 11:55 PM

Yes, you have to watch it a few times to get all the nuances.

|

11/8/2018 12:01 AM

Is it moto? Well his name is Trevor Moore......and his brother Bobby Moore used to race moto....and this is the off-season, which means the standards are lower.....so yup, MOTO!ermm

|

11/8/2018 12:12 AM

Sorry Mav, Trevor Moore, "The Story of our Times"

|

11/8/2018 12:14 AM

I don’t think I could watch it a couple times.

|

11/8/2018 12:14 AM

I get the creativity, but Drugs aren't funny sad

|

11/8/2018 12:27 AM

Motoxdoc wrote:

Is it moto? Well his name is Trevor Moore......and his brother Bobby Moore used to race moto....and this is the off-season, which means the standards are lower.....so yup, MOTO!ermm

And he mentions monster energy drinks. Is that the big fuss?

|

11/8/2018 12:46 AM

agn, you might want to do some reference to your programed state. It's all geometrical. Good luck figuring this shit out!

|

11/8/2018 1:01 AM

Jim Jefferies is much funnier

|

11/8/2018 5:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2018 5:36 AM

Radical wrote:

I understand where that type of thinking comes from, but I feel that is an antiquated thought process.

Caffeine is a drug. Alcohol is a drug. Nicotine is a drug. Aspirin is a drug. And on and on and on...

People have been altering their consciousness and seeking medicinal value with various "drugs" all throughout history. The big line in the sand that says which are bad and which are good is not only an extremely recent occurrence in human history. That line is also drawn by those who make money off the "good" drugs, and by people who have never tried the "bad" drugs.

Give me weed and psychedelics over prescription opioids and alcohol any day of the week. Recreational or medicinal. I dare anyone who doesn't agree with that statement to bring a logical argument rooted in facts.

|

11/8/2018 5:56 AM

Haha That was Hilarious, Dude has a Good imagination.

|

11/8/2018 9:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2018 9:19 AM

Haha....I dug it HB. Pretty freakin' nuts. I have old friend's that remind me of that laptop!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/8/2018 9:36 AM

idiocracy marches closer to becoming reality every passing day.

|

11/8/2018 10:16 AM

As in my post. Proper spelling would be a stronger selling point. Ha!

|

11/8/2018 12:31 PM

milliebays wrote:

idiocracy marches closer to becoming reality every passing day.

Its scary how it seems like that's the way the world is Headed

|

11/8/2018 10:44 PM

Radical wrote:

tcallahan707 wrote:

I understand where that type of thinking comes from, but I feel that is an antiquated thought process.

Caffeine is a drug. Alcohol is a drug. Nicotine is a drug. Aspirin is a drug. And on and on and on...

People have been altering their consciousness and seeking medicinal value with various "drugs" all throughout history. The big line in the sand that says which are bad and which are good is not only an extremely recent occurrence in human history. That line is also drawn by those who make money off the "good" drugs, and by people who have never tried the "bad" drugs.

Give me weed and psychedelics over prescription opioids and alcohol any day of the week. Recreational or medicinal. I dare anyone who doesn't agree with that statement to bring a logical argument rooted in facts.

Yes t, It's similar to people voting on a substances legality who have never ever tried it. I see you have no takers in your logic query. Ha

|