Quick question to all the moto experts here at vital.

BobbyM
Why didn't Marvin and Baggett both work together and try and take Eli out and put a DNF on his moto 2 race? I know I've seen this strategy used fairly recently for a last ditch race effort to bring the home the Gold.
|
BMSOBx2
8/26/2017 10:27pm
Because they both needed 25 points to win. With Herlings winning they would only make up 24. That wasnt a given until Marvin biffed with 3 laps to go but which one of them would take Tomac out & possibly give it away to the other? Decisions decisions. Wink
8/26/2017 11:31pm
I am no expert but when fairly recently have we seen someone try to get someone else to DNF?
8/26/2017 11:35pm
Because they are good sportsmen. Taking someone out on purpose is the worst thing you can do. Teaming up to do so would be out of this world kind of stupid.
APLMAN99
8/26/2017 11:35pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Because they both needed 25 points to win. With Herlings winning they would only make up 24. That wasnt a given until Marvin biffed with 3...
Because they both needed 25 points to win. With Herlings winning they would only make up 24. That wasnt a given until Marvin biffed with 3 laps to go but which one of them would take Tomac out & possibly give it away to the other? Decisions decisions. Wink
24? I think you mean 22........

Cool

The Shop

8/26/2017 11:50pm
Because they are good sportsmen. Taking someone out on purpose is the worst thing you can do. Teaming up to do so would be out of...
Because they are good sportsmen. Taking someone out on purpose is the worst thing you can do. Teaming up to do so would be out of this world kind of stupid.
I think he is talking about Tomac acting like a dog on the last SX round.

Post a reply to: Quick question to all the moto experts here at vital.

The Latest