Question about shipping

zac_k3
So I ordered a new oem clutch basket and hub from Rocky Mountain and the basket was an item that they did not have in stock, going in to ordering it said 2-5 business days which was already going to be a pain but I placed the order on 2/2 and now they’re saying it won’t be here until 2/21. Should I cancel my order and just try ordering from somewhere else? It seems like all the big companies are saying 2-5 days.
|
2/10/2018 2:04pm
Unless you can find someone who can put their hands on the actual part while you are on the phone with them RM will get it to you as fast as anyone else. You might try some of the other large dealerships that actually stock parts or go to your local dealer and have them do a search for a dealer with the part in stock. They CAN actually do that, most of them just don't know how to.
zac_k3
2/10/2018 2:13pm
Unless you can find someone who can put their hands on the actual part while you are on the phone with them RM will get it...
Unless you can find someone who can put their hands on the actual part while you are on the phone with them RM will get it to you as fast as anyone else. You might try some of the other large dealerships that actually stock parts or go to your local dealer and have them do a search for a dealer with the part in stock. They CAN actually do that, most of them just don't know how to.
I was thinking about trying the local dealer but I know the price will be ridiculous, ands I’m pretty certain they would not have it since it’s for a rm125. They usually just care about their street bikes and side by sides.

Post a reply to: Question about shipping

The Latest