Question about a Team Green deal

MXD
Edited Date/Time 8/21/2015 8:52am
So my local shop is a "team green" dealer and yesterday they offered to spend their one allocated Team Green spot for the year on me (pending approval from Kawasaki after the application is submitted). My question is, how does it work? My local dealer said he thought it was money loaded on to a contingency card but I was under the impression it was money taken right off the bike. If it is money on the contingency card, is it a typical prepaid debit card that I can use anywhere or do I have to use it at my Kawi dealer? Does anyone have any details on how it works? My local dealer is awesome and takes great care of me but they are not a true motocross shop so he doesn't have any of the details.

Thanks
|
CLT809
Fantasy
16th
8/21/2015 8:34am
The team green deal is a rebate that gets sent to your Kawasaki contingency card. Typically, the dealer will sell it to you for whatever price minus the rebate, and then when the card gets the rebate you go back and swipe the card for the rebate amount.
clmartin22
8/21/2015 8:52am
You will get a Kawasaki Team Green Debit card. Whatever rebate you get will be added to the card as well as any contingency money you win during the year. You can use the card for anything except to withdraw cash. It does not have to be used at the dealership like some other brands. Its a really sweet deal.

Post a reply to: Question about a Team Green deal

The Latest