Quads To Race In Supercross 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2017 8:10 AM

Just a recommendation.. could be really entertaining,. See professional riders below..

https://www.facebook.com/252636631604071/videos/762161957318200/

|

12/20/2017 8:11 AM

Quads are fucking gay

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

12/20/2017 8:13 AM

That would be a great idea if we were all gay

|

12/20/2017 8:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 8:17 AM

If I watch them at a sx, at half time, it won’t make me gay will it, because I really like girls, a lot!

|

12/20/2017 8:17 AM

bball35 wrote:

That would be a great idea if we were all gay

I COODNT SAY IT BEETER THAN BBALL. GAY.

|

12/20/2017 8:18 AM

I still can't believe these pieces of shit are still allowed to screw up a track... On a ride day, you will have what 98% motorcycles, 2% 4 wheelers. That 2% = what 60 bucks, but messes up the track for the other 98%. Makes no sense.

|

12/20/2017 8:25 AM

Video in the link is entertaining anyway.

|

12/20/2017 8:31 AM

Back in the late 80's or early 90's I can remember seeing a quad main event as a halftime show at Anaheim. I believe Gary Denton may have won it. No offense to Gary, but it was gay then and it would be gay now.

|

12/20/2017 8:31 AM

Be a better halftime show than guys in fat suits trying to balance a Toyota on a teeter totter

|

12/20/2017 8:31 AM

bball35 wrote:

That would be a great idea if we were all gay

Hahahaha! laughing laughing laughing laughing

|

IG: @_porch32
2014 Kawasaki KX450

12/20/2017 8:39 AM

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

12/20/2017 8:48 AM

If im at track, quad shows up, I leave. If quad already there when I show, I leave. If quads are even allowed, I just don't go.

|

12/20/2017 8:50 AM

It would give the fans at home a sense of connection, because they are most likely sitting on their couch too.

|

12/20/2017 8:51 AM

sumdood wrote:

Be a better halftime show than guys in fat suits trying to balance a Toyota on a teeter totter

I disagree.

|

12/20/2017 8:53 AM

guys can ride!
|

12/20/2017 9:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 9:05 AM

Quad guys can pull chics tho. Go to a quad a National. Tail for days. Them dudes gots big monies and hot honies.

I doubt quads could field a sx track. Half would be dead by round 8.

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/20/2017 9:06 AM

Hahahaha

|

12/20/2017 9:07 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

It would give the fans at home a sense of connection, because they are most likely sitting on their couch too.

What a great post! Man you guys are hilarious!

|

12/20/2017 9:11 AM

Photo

|

12/20/2017 9:12 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Quad guys can pull chics tho. Go to a quad a National. Tail for days. Them dudes gots big monies and hot honies.

I doubt quads could field a sx track. Half would be dead by round 8.

Of course......All the hot chics like hanging with gay guys....they feel safe smile

Sorry I couldn’t resist it was to easy

|

12/20/2017 9:12 AM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

It would give the fans at home a sense of connection, because they are most likely sitting on their couch too.

You just made me lol at work!

|

12/20/2017 9:14 AM

Most words in the english language that begin with q refer to something weird or gay.....queer,queen, quay, quack and quad.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

12/20/2017 9:17 AM

lando356 wrote:

guys can ride!

i cannot believe the owners of Unadilla allow their sacred property to be disgraced like that.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

12/20/2017 9:17 AM

I think it's a great idea!!!

~Elton John

|

12/20/2017 9:18 AM

Photo

Quad races are just more interested in girls...
|

12/20/2017 9:20 AM

In before that quad racer dude shows up all angry and says everyone posting something funny is in fact gay.

|

12/20/2017 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 9:21 AM

disbanded wrote:

I think it's a great idea!!!

~Elton John

I totally agree!!

~Richard Simmons








|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

12/20/2017 9:22 AM

|

12/20/2017 9:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2017 9:25 AM

You guys are sad excuses of human beings angry

|

12/20/2017 9:25 AM

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin