Qatar free practice starts now. Live timing!

TMV
2/27/2015 8:12am
MX2 timed practice about to start...
jamma10
2/27/2015 8:13am
jamma10 wrote:
That's all very well, but Youthstream spend quite a lot of money to bring us live footage, whether on TV or the Internet. I've never really...
That's all very well, but Youthstream spend quite a lot of money to bring us live footage, whether on TV or the Internet. I've never really understood why passionate Motocross enthuisiasts refuse to pay $7 to watch over four hours of live racing, but then happily spend the same mount of money on some other shit that they don't even think twice about.

If you refuse to pay because you don't want to line the pockets of Youthstream thats fine, I can somewhat understand that. But remember if they didn't go to the effort of filming the races live and making them available to everyone around the world to watch Live we would probably be relying on Twitter to follow them.
I agree. I dont know what they cost over there, but think of it this way, in the US cost for an individual race through Youthstream...
I agree. I dont know what they cost over there, but think of it this way, in the US cost for an individual race through Youthstream is about the same as two of the big cans of Monster.
One GP costs just over £4 which is, depending on where you live, roughly the same as one pint of beer in the UK!
KMC440
2/27/2015 8:14am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2015 8:16am
I dun thot ebereethin wuz free ovr en Yerup. Et AIN'T ??
downard254
2/27/2015 8:15am
keinz wrote:
With vital. Dunno. SSeems like better that homeLaughing
ChrisB10 wrote:
Yeah at least there's no drama in a motel rooMm.
keinz wrote:
Don't mess with word. I'm in the hotel. Not motel. There are the big differentLaughing
So, you're mother-in-law is in town huh?Laughing

The Shop

2/27/2015 8:16am

OTOR
‏@OntrackOffroad Ryan Villopoto got dirty in his first #mxgp practice session, swapped-out going through the waves. Looked quick b4 and went out again

TMV
2/27/2015 8:18am
KMC440 wrote:
I dun thot ebereethin wuz free ovr en Yerup. Et AIN'T ??
What the hell was in my white beer, lol?
keinz
2/27/2015 8:19am
I'm learned it from my wifeSmile
2/27/2015 8:20am
jamma10 wrote:
One GP costs just over £4 which is, depending on where you live, roughly the same as one pint of beer in the UK!
An even better example than mine. How many who complain about the price of a GP through Youthstream will drink 5-10 of those during the race and not even think twice?
keinz
2/27/2015 8:21am

OTOR
‏@OntrackOffroad Ryan Villopoto got dirty in his first #mxgp practice session, swapped-out going through the waves. Looked quick b4 and went out again

Wellcome to the GPs
jamma10
2/27/2015 8:22am
jamma10 wrote:
An even better example than mine. How many who complain about the price of a GP through Youthstream will drink 5-10 of those during the race...
An even better example than mine. How many who complain about the price of a GP through Youthstream will drink 5-10 of those during the race and not even think twice?
While continuosly restarting their crappy pirated MotorsTV stream and getting stressed out...
karsmakers
2/27/2015 8:26am
ChrisB10 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/02/27/81803/s1200_Screenshot_2015_02_27_10_42_51.jpg[/img]

RandyS wrote:
Looks like they brought in some sandWink
Yep....Euro,s love sand like Americans love fast food. Perhaps they have found RV's cryptonite...we shall see. Now if we see large trucks from Lommel dropping vast piles at each race we know the fix is onWink
2/27/2015 8:26am
I bet Villopoto was thinking "Why I involved into this. They are too fast for me, I want home ASAP, but must to save my reputation somehow, OMG".

In other words, he will regret joining GPs. Heroe down.
keinz
2/27/2015 8:28am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2015 8:29am
Herlings is an animal. Prooved!
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
2/27/2015 8:29am
This gp season is gonna be great! Hope no injuries. Can't believe I paid for the mxgp-TV program and didn't realize qualifying wasn't going to be...
This gp season is gonna be great! Hope no injuries. Can't believe I paid for the mxgp-TV program and didn't realize qualifying wasn't going to be broadcast ugh. Really curious where rv went down in the first practice. The wife is going to want to go do something tomorrow and I'll be sitting in front of the TV all day.... Haha good stuff!
That sucks, I bought to be able watch qualifying race's too.
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
2/27/2015 8:30am
I bet Villopoto was thinking "Why I involved into this. They are too fast for me, I want home ASAP, but must to save my reputation...
I bet Villopoto was thinking "Why I involved into this. They are too fast for me, I want home ASAP, but must to save my reputation somehow, OMG".

You need to lay down the crack pipe.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
2/27/2015 8:30am
I bet Villopoto was thinking "Why I involved into this. They are too fast for me, I want home ASAP, but must to save my reputation...

hahahaha
SF45
2/27/2015 8:31am
jamma10 wrote:
Is it just me or does that bike sound more like a 350 than a 250?

Please leave this garbage out of this thread.
Olson

He will be fine.
TMV
2/27/2015 8:32am
This gp season is gonna be great! Hope no injuries. Can't believe I paid for the mxgp-TV program and didn't realize qualifying wasn't going to be...
This gp season is gonna be great! Hope no injuries. Can't believe I paid for the mxgp-TV program and didn't realize qualifying wasn't going to be broadcast ugh. Really curious where rv went down in the first practice. The wife is going to want to go do something tomorrow and I'll be sitting in front of the TV all day.... Haha good stuff!
mx_phreek wrote:
Some may confirm but I think last year was already this way. Two years ago you had the all package, Saturday + Sunday...
TMV
2/27/2015 8:33am

Please leave this garbage out of this thread.
Dont pay attention...
Zracer
2/27/2015 8:33am
Come on guys. Wave the flag. Wave the flag.
Olson
2/27/2015 8:34am
mx_phreek wrote:
TMV wrote:
Some may confirm but I think last year was already this way. Two years ago you had the all package, Saturday + Sunday...
Correct. Only race day last year as well.
zook11
2/27/2015 8:34am

You're a complete moron. Rv will smoke all the euros once the gate drops where it actually counts.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
2/27/2015 8:36am

If you're going to try and be funny/annoying, speak your native language so your sentence structure isn't so abysmal.
DeStouwer
2/27/2015 8:38am
Seems they watered the track heavily and it's drying up now, times get faster each session.

Post a reply to: Qatar free practice starts now. Live timing!

The Latest