Qatar GP Bench Race - The Motos

kx93rfo
3/1/2015 12:07am
After good nights sleep here are my thoughts on yesterday, I have more Respect for Rv than before he could of retired and been immortalised for his Great achievements in sx & mx he's done what very few will ever do! What he's done by racing gps is put his reputation on the line! He has one thing to gain by doing this and a lot to loose to a certain respect! You can see why 1st Everts and now carolli didn't go to the USA what would they gain if it hadn't of worked out?
So its a Big heads up to Rv and I hope it comes together for him party coz he deserves to show the world what he can do when not on home soil and partly because he's got bigger balls for Risking it all than 99% of the MX world put together!
It also makes me realise how amazing riders like Jmb, Tortelli, Dv, Reed, Musquin & Roczen are for putting there reputation on the line to go to the USA to give it a go!
Respect & peace! X
shuggs
3/1/2015 12:13am
Ninurta wrote:
Very exciting racing to come, the top 10 looks VERY competitive and apart from 100 and 9 I think all the big contenders scored good points...
Very exciting racing to come, the top 10 looks VERY competitive and apart from 100 and 9 I think all the big contenders scored good points in the first race. Nothing is gained or lost...

Sorry but the '9' or '100' are not serious contenders, they might get close to a moto win if there lucky but that's it
Ninurta
3/1/2015 12:34am
shuggs wrote:
Sorry but the '9' or '100' are not serious contenders, they might get close to a moto win if there lucky but that's it
They are serious contenders for top 10 in my book! Podium on a great day Silly So 18th and 19th isn't where they should be....

The Shop

3/1/2015 1:23am
JackLHyde wrote:
What was going on with Rattray? Way off.
No he wasn't. Rattray did exactly what I expexted him to do. On a good day he must be happy with top 10, around 15th is where he belongs nowadays. If you have seen Some things of last years season you would have known. Nagl wins on the bike Rattray couldn't finish top 10 with last year.....
3/1/2015 1:28am
well i got the top 2 right in mx1 with my predictions!!! nagl always hauls ass on these man made POS type tracks, desalle is always good on hardpack, rough tracks. I honestly thought rv would have done better though. All we've heard on here all winter is how quick he can adjust to new tracks etc- i didnt think he would be back end of the top 10!!!

hopefully he will get his head down and work on whatever needs to be improved, whether its bike set up or hes just not fast enough! i hope he can work it out. As you have all now seen, the mx1 class is VERY competetive this year. The top 10 are all extrememly fast, the racing is going to be great this year

personally i think rv has made a huge mistake not doing any pre season international races- theres a reason all the gp riders do them! practice tracks just dont cut up the same as they do on race day.
Far-out
3/1/2015 2:00am
RV2 will get up front, no doubt! But what a bullshit are some of you typing about Villopoto, i give him all my respect for comming to the mxgp!

Btw i cant belive that Herlings is already on the top step of the podium.... What a beast! Wink

Post a reply to: Qatar GP Bench Race - The Motos

The Latest