Put a fork in KROC

kiwifan
3/15/2021 6:45pm
Tate517 wrote:
If I had to bet my house on it, I would bet on Cooper winning the championship. Only shot Kenny has is to try and take...
If I had to bet my house on it, I would bet on Cooper winning the championship. Only shot Kenny has is to try and take Coop down at some point during the main on Tuesday night. Seeing as how Kenny cant even make a block pass, much less take someone out... I highly doubt that happens.
Are you serious? if KR did a block pass/take out then vital would go off, people clearly dislike him now let alone him doing block passes/take outs!
kiwifan
3/15/2021 6:45pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Doesn't sound too worried.
Doesn't sound too worried.

Yup sounds chilled to me, but focused on reversing results at the next round
motomike137
3/15/2021 7:05pm
Tate517 wrote:
If I had to bet my house on it, I would bet on Cooper winning the championship. Only shot Kenny has is to try and take...
If I had to bet my house on it, I would bet on Cooper winning the championship. Only shot Kenny has is to try and take Coop down at some point during the main on Tuesday night. Seeing as how Kenny cant even make a block pass, much less take someone out... I highly doubt that happens.
kiwifan wrote:
Are you serious? if KR did a block pass/take out then vital would go off, people clearly dislike him now let alone him doing block passes/take...
Are you serious? if KR did a block pass/take out then vital would go off, people clearly dislike him now let alone him doing block passes/take outs!
I don't think many if any dislike Kenny. Personally I just think he is flustered and for all the Zen talk he seems like he's going in the opposite direction.

The Shop

AxlBundy
3/16/2021 6:25am
Kenny putting on eyeliner today? Feeling fierce guys!

Post a reply to: Put a fork in KROC

The Latest