Put a fork in KROC

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2021 6:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2021 7:10 PM

Been getting cooked by Cooper for a while, but it's time to take him off the grill. Last weekend's post race interview and today's interview during RDL were signs that he's cracked and tonight is proof.

|

3/13/2021 6:49 PM

What was said during RDL?

|

3/13/2021 6:54 PM

It’s past your bed time.

|

3/13/2021 6:57 PM

Not enough attention at home? Just post in the race thread.

|

3/13/2021 6:58 PM

Elito and Kenro had some killer battles with Wilson and Savatgy, so that was cool.

|

3/13/2021 6:58 PM

His start was trash. Looked like his bike was off all night. He cased that triple in the heat and crashed, when other guys were doing it no problem.

|

3/13/2021 6:59 PM

His post race was perfect. He’s not out by a long shot.

|

3/13/2021 6:59 PM

Tomac has a fork in him

|

3/13/2021 7:00 PM

Kenny’s only mistake is thinking coop gives a rats ass..
Smack talk etc plays right into coopers strengths. Personally I think Ken should rise above and just keep winning and let his racing do the talking.

|

3/13/2021 7:00 PM

I think we will see more from Roczen, just might take a round or two

|

3/13/2021 7:02 PM

He's dropped 23 points in 4 races to CW2, if anyone is counting.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/13/2021 7:02 PM

"Success is 99 percent failure" Soichiro Honda

"You can't be afraid of failing" Ken Roczen...tonight...in his post-race interview on TV...just now.

I think I'll hold off on counting him out.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

3/13/2021 7:05 PM

Johnny Lock wrote:

His post race was perfect. He’s not out by a long shot.

The championship is Cooper's to lose. K-CRACK.
|

3/13/2021 7:08 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

"You can't be afraid of failing" Ken Roczen...tonight...in his post-race ...more

It was a good sign, but Cooper isn't going to look back and Ken can't make a block pass to save his life.
|

3/13/2021 7:09 PM

How dare you! I made a similar post a few weeks back...the 94 fans were not very happy with me. Hahaa

|

3/13/2021 7:12 PM

kylemenz1 wrote:

How dare you! I made a similar post a few weeks back...the 94 fans were not very happy with me. Hahaa

Uh, yeah, no.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

3/13/2021 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2021 7:13 PM

Cooper has the momentum at the moment, but if you count Roczen out with so many points still left on the table, you aren't thinking very clearly. This is what we want as fans. It's a close points battle, and we actually are looking forward to the next round.

|

3/13/2021 7:14 PM

I'm a huge Tomac fan, but he can't buy a start.

Unless something crazy happens in Tomacs favor, my money is on Webb! And I'm ok with that.

|

3/13/2021 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2021 7:20 PM

Kroc did not crack

He could have thrown all caution to the win and tried to run Cooper down but the risk of ending up on the dirt and outside the top five were too high.

This race came down to the start and Cooper nailed it. Seeing the rut Ken started behind shows more of the story, imo.

|

Warning: I support propane and propane accessories, fossil burning two-cycle engines, U.S. beef industry and watching the best athletes in the world go to battle... Yup...

3/13/2021 7:18 PM

kylemenz1 wrote:

So did I. About a month ago. I managed to piss off Kenny and Cooper fans. laughing laughing And Cooper is one of my least favorite riders and Ken is pretty much my favorite. tongue
|

3/13/2021 7:23 PM

If Ken’s and Coopers starts were reversed Cooper would have got 2nd or 3rd. Eye of the Tiger!

Photo

|

3/13/2021 7:24 PM

kylemenz1 wrote:

str8line wrote:
So did I. About a month ago. I managed to piss off Kenny and Cooper fans. laughing laughing And Cooper is one of my least favorite riders and ...more

Some of these 94 fans are so gay for him they cannot take a joke.

|

3/13/2021 7:28 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

Kroc did not crack

He could have thrown all caution to the win and tried to run Cooper down but the risk of ending up on the ...more

Run Cooper down? He almost got passed by Savatgy and AP left him in his dust. This is not the same Kenny as earlier this season.
|

3/13/2021 7:30 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

If Ken’s and Coopers starts were reversed Cooper would have got 2nd or 3rd. Eye of the Tiger!

Photo

Cue the alternate picking ........

|

3/13/2021 7:35 PM

Momentum is on Coop's side right now. He's got the bike working well, look at his pass on Tomac in the heat, how he could just turn down underneath. That looked a lot like 2019 to me.

Biggest problem for Ken is that he's been run down from a good points lead by Webb. If it was Tomac there's always a good chance of weirdo race (see New Jersey 2017), but Webb....unless he just throws it away he is 100% in the driver's seat. If points are double digits after the Arlington RESIDENCY then I think it's done.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/13/2021 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2021 7:39 PM

Coop got that purple purse just to walk Kenny.

Photo
|

3/13/2021 7:38 PM

Wiff3 wrote:

I'm a huge Tomac fan, but he can't buy a start.

Unless something crazy happens in Tomacs favor, my money is on Webb! And I'm ...more

The deeper into the season we go it's become clear Eli gives zero fucks for whatever reason. Proof of that is the Daytona race. History was on the line by tying RC's record so we seen a completely different Eli. Had he gotten a shit start at Daytona, the dude was still winning that race, period, and I guarantee he wins it next year too. Not sure why that fire isn't there at these other rounds. He's a tough one to really be a big fan of because if he doesn't give a shit the majority of the season than neither do I.

|

3/13/2021 7:44 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

"You can't be afraid of failing" Ken Roczen...tonight...in his post-race ...more

Not me. Ken can’t win this title. His only chance is if Webb loses it.

|

3/13/2021 7:49 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

Kroc did not crack

He could have thrown all caution to the win and tried to run Cooper down but the risk of ending up on the ...more

He did end up outside the top 5.

|

3/13/2021 7:51 PM

Hank_Thrill wrote:

Kroc did not crack

Yuban156 wrote:

He did end up outside the top 5.

So did the defending champ.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."