Pure: Dean Wilson (Shift MX)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2017 4:58 PM

It's official.

Watch: Pure: Dean Wilson

Photo

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

11/8/2017 5:03 PM

It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me but it a super clean look.

|

11/8/2017 5:07 PM

So classy, love it.

|

11/8/2017 5:08 PM

I think Deano might have the cleanest look all year with that bike/gear setup. Cool!

|

11/8/2017 5:11 PM

Fox athlete head to toe. Nice look for Deano.

|

11/8/2017 5:11 PM

Well done video by Fox! Ironic that you have to watch an ad before you watch the ad!

I like Deano’s look too!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





11/8/2017 5:13 PM

Nice!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


11/8/2017 5:42 PM

So clean and professional looking. Happy for Dean.

|

11/8/2017 5:44 PM

Clean and professional until they print all those Rockstar and Husky logos all over it.

|

I'm just a fan, so I don't know anything.

11/8/2017 5:51 PM

I was hoping he would be able to pick his own boots helmet and goggles but $$ is good for dean.

Will he get the LE gear they had designed up for Kenny?

|

11/8/2017 5:58 PM

nascarnate326 wrote:

I was hoping he would be able to pick his own boots helmet and goggles but $$ is good for dean.

Will he get the LE gear they had designed up for Kenny?

Roczen doesn't have his own set, but with this Navy/Gold gear they're also selling Shirts with the 94 logo and saying "Ride Again" but the gear has nothing to do with Roczen he just wears it.

|

11/8/2017 5:58 PM

Shift needs to drop Deano all denim Canadian Tuxedo LE gear at whatever round has the "vintage night" theme this year...

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

11/8/2017 6:07 PM

system wrote:

Clean and professional until they print all those Rockstar and Husky logos all over it.

Yea, those dam sponsors. How dare they.

|

11/8/2017 6:18 PM

I would have to say that was very uninspiring

|

11/8/2017 6:54 PM

I gotta say that he brought a lot of attention to O’Neal this past year, he has a strong instagram game

|

11/8/2017 7:49 PM

Anyone know where this was filmed?

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

11/8/2017 8:22 PM

Myke wrote:

Anyone know where this was filmed?

Drax in North Yorkshire?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





11/8/2017 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2017 10:36 PM

tcallahan707 wrote:

It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me but it a super clean look.

Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!wassat.....or is Shift owned by Fox?

|

11/8/2017 10:47 PM

tcallahan707 wrote:

It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me but it a super clean look.

Motoxdoc wrote:

Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!wassat.....or is Shift owned by Fox?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not so I'm probably making myself look stupid but yeah Shift is owned by Fox.

|

11/8/2017 10:55 PM

tcallahan707 wrote:

It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me but it a super clean look.

Motoxdoc wrote:

Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!wassat.....or is Shift owned by Fox?

Fox has owned Shift for a few years.

If they actually hold races on that track, all of those rocks look like a pretty damn good incentive to get out front and stay there.

|

11/8/2017 11:06 PM

So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear them? Asking for myself because I have a shift helmet. lol

Who has that instagram he posted before SX joking around about talking to his agent and saying, "So a discount on Ocelot gear is the best we can do?"

He sure has come full circle in a year. Good on him for sacking up and privateering it.

|

11/8/2017 11:32 PM

fullfloater wrote:

So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear them? Asking for myself because I have a shift helmet. lol

Who has that instagram he posted before SX joking around about talking to his agent and saying, "So a discount on Ocelot gear is the best we can do?"

He sure has come full circle in a year. Good on him for sacking up and privateering it.

Shift helmets are basically Fox V1 helmets. At least they were the last time i checked. Although come to think of it I think they did release some new helmet designs but I don't think they are comparable to V3's.

|

11/8/2017 11:57 PM

Found it

Photo

|

11/9/2017 12:55 AM

Fits the target audience...

|

11/9/2017 6:19 AM

system wrote:

Clean and professional until they print all those Rockstar and Husky logos all over it.

I would rather have a big ugly star on the side of my helmet, then no star and big ugly bill to pay to race.

|

11/9/2017 6:20 AM

system wrote:

Clean and professional until they print all those Rockstar and Husky logos all over it.

r.sal923 wrote:

I would rather have a big ugly star on the side of my helmet, then no star and big ugly bill to pay to race.

Exactly.

|

11/9/2017 6:55 AM

fullfloater wrote:

Found it

Photo

Hahaha!

Love that he has a personality man.

|

11/9/2017 8:15 AM

fullfloater wrote:

So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear them? Asking for myself because I have a shift helmet. lol

Who has that instagram he posted before SX joking around about talking to his agent and saying, "So a discount on Ocelot gear is the best we can do?"

He sure has come full circle in a year. Good on him for sacking up and privateering it.

jbrown15 wrote:

Shift helmets are basically Fox V1 helmets. At least they were the last time i checked. Although come to think of it I think they did release some new helmet designs but I don't think they are comparable to V3's.

Shift does have there own helmet now thats somewhere around the level of a V2 in quality and price.

|

11/9/2017 10:38 AM

fullfloater wrote:

So why don't Shift guys wear Shift helmets? Are they sub par compared to the Fox helmet line? Like so sub par that they won't wear them? Asking for myself because I have a shift helmet. lol

Who has that instagram he posted before SX joking around about talking to his agent and saying, "So a discount on Ocelot gear is the best we can do?"

He sure has come full circle in a year. Good on him for sacking up and privateering it.

Just like why he is wearing Fox Instinct boots and not the new shift ones. The Shift boots and helmet are more designed to be entry level products like the Fox V2 and 180 boots.

|

11/9/2017 11:03 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

It’s cool Fox invests in an intro video. Most companies just post a few clips of guys riding. Dean’s setup doesn’t quite do it for me but it a super clean look.

Motoxdoc wrote:

Yeah, Fox probably thinks it's cool that you, Lunch_Box and kzizok give them props......though I wouldn't suspect Shift is too happy about that!wassat.....or is Shift owned by Fox?

Sully wrote:

Fox has owned Shift for a few years.

If they actually hold races on that track, all of those rocks look like a pretty damn good incentive to get out front and stay there.

Fox has always owned Shift. cool
They (Fox) created the brand to be their "hardcore" brand back when freestyle was gaining popularity. Having two brands allowed them to venture out into more radical designs without diluting the Fox head brand or alienating straight-laced customers.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.