Pulpmx sponsor deal question.

CR92
Edited Date/Time 2/8/2021 9:03am
I'm buying a few new things in preparation for spring, and thought I'd go through the motosport widget on pilpmx's page to save a few bucks. When I go through there it sends me to the pulp motosport page where it shows fly racing as being 20% off. But, when I'm looking through the fly stuff there, none of it is discounted any more than usual. And the price are the same as they would be regardless of how I got there.
Am I missing something? Or is it saying just something along the lines of their stuff is on average 20% off?
If anyone knows, let me know please, as I want to buy a few things, but am trying to save as much as possible.
Thanks everyone!
|
aeffertz
2/6/2021 8:47am
I believe you need to add it to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout to see the coupon code applied. It won’t change the listed prices as you scroll through their catalog of stuff.
UGOTBIT
Fantasy
1724th
2/6/2021 10:38am
CR92 wrote:
I'm buying a few new things in preparation for spring, and thought I'd go through the motosport widget on pilpmx's page to save a few bucks...
I'm buying a few new things in preparation for spring, and thought I'd go through the motosport widget on pilpmx's page to save a few bucks. When I go through there it sends me to the pulp motosport page where it shows fly racing as being 20% off. But, when I'm looking through the fly stuff there, none of it is discounted any more than usual. And the price are the same as they would be regardless of how I got there.
Am I missing something? Or is it saying just something along the lines of their stuff is on average 20% off?
If anyone knows, let me know please, as I want to buy a few things, but am trying to save as much as possible.
Thanks everyone!
Is it on all Fly items? This might be the motivation I need to pull the trigger on a Formula!
Undersprung
2/6/2021 1:12pm
I can't remember him saying there's a discount on Motosport. Just that if you go through the widget he gets a cut of the sale. Basically an affiliate program.
CR92
2/6/2021 1:23pm
aeffertz wrote:
I believe you need to add it to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout to see the coupon code applied. It won’t change the listed...
I believe you need to add it to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout to see the coupon code applied. It won’t change the listed prices as you scroll through their catalog of stuff.
I just tried that and nothing changed. Maybe I need to message them, or something? Maybe there's a discount code I have to enter and am not seeing? Not sure?

The Shop

CR92
2/6/2021 1:26pm
I can't remember him saying there's a discount on Motosport. Just that if you go through the widget he gets a cut of the sale. Basically...
I can't remember him saying there's a discount on Motosport. Just that if you go through the widget he gets a cut of the sale. Basically an affiliate program.
I have never heard them say anything on the show either, but as I click on the widget, this is where it takes you, and what it says on motosport:

Maybe I'm missing something, or misinterpreting something. If anyone knows for sure, let me know.
Timo
2/6/2021 1:34pm
I can't remember him saying there's a discount on Motosport. Just that if you go through the widget he gets a cut of the sale. Basically...
CR92 wrote:
I have never heard them say anything on the show either, but as I click on the widget, this is where it takes you, and what...
I have never heard them say anything on the show either, but as I click on the widget, this is where it takes you, and what it says on motosport:

Maybe I'm missing something, or misinterpreting something. If anyone knows for sure, let me know.
That's the closeout gear section on Motosport.com
MX915
2/6/2021 2:03pm
Pretty sure you’re right about that. Same thing with the Amazon widget. Other sites where you get a discount you have to physically enter a Pulp Mx code at checkout.
CR92
2/6/2021 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2021 4:24pm
Timo wrote:
That's the closeout gear section on Motosport.com
I think you're right about it being the closeout gear, but it is the pulpmx page on motosport. Either way, it's a bummer. If that is the case, it's a little lame it is presented like that. Makes you think it's part of their sponsor deal.
Oh well, still gonna buy some stuff, it'll just have to be a less so my wife doesn't kill me.
Highflier
2/6/2021 5:20pm
Motosport is as you said above, he gets a small % but it’s also used to track his results from their advertising.

I ordered some Decal Works stuff using the code and they did not discount the purchase.
This is not Pulps doing, this is the sponsor not having the website correct.

Every other time I have used Pulp codes the discounts worked fine, and that’s much appreciated!
CR92
2/6/2021 5:53pm
Highflier wrote:
Motosport is as you said above, he gets a small % but it’s also used to track his results from their advertising. I ordered some Decal...
Motosport is as you said above, he gets a small % but it’s also used to track his results from their advertising.

I ordered some Decal Works stuff using the code and they did not discount the purchase.

Every other time I have used Pulp codes the discounts worked fine, and that’s much appreciated!
Okay, so no discount on fly. Thank you for helping to clarify.
I'm with you! Regardless of the fact I don't like how it was presented, all of the discounts offered are very appreciated.
My wife and I both love riding, but this sport is expensive, especially when you just graduated college and are saving for a house. The discounts here and there have allowed to continue riding.
Sean Murdock
2/7/2021 2:54pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2021 9:03am
Highflier wrote:
Motosport is as you said above, he gets a small % but it’s also used to track his results from their advertising. I ordered some Decal...

Highflier, please e-mail Sean@decalmx.com and I will help you out.

The promo code is PULPMX

Any other issues please let me know.

You guys are more than welcome to call me to place your orders by phone and I will get you fixed up also!
We can talk Supercross, Graphics and Pulp MX!

Thank you
Sean Murdock
815-784-4000 ext 254

CHaynes
2/7/2021 3:24pm
Anyone use the Pulp code for Maxima? Thats one thing I think we all go through (chemicals) and I feel Maxima offers a very complete line up of products.

Post a reply to: Pulpmx sponsor deal question.

The Latest