Pulpmx fantasy leagues

KTM154
Besides industry idiots. Does anyone know of some good side leagues with a cash pool/prizes?
|
aeffertz
1/7/2021 11:32am
I could arrange a non affiliated Vital MX paid league. Of course it’s difficult because you’re putting your trust in a random guy on the internet to not just pocket your money but my screen name is attached to my name so it’s not hard to find me.

If there’s any interest in this, let me know. We can do $20 buy ins (?) 100% payout. We could have our own discord or create a thread here. I’ve ran a ton of forum events like this in the past in other boards and online Secret Santa’s. Not looking to make money outside of whatever I place in the league.
GalagaOnMYArm
Fantasy
41st
1/7/2021 11:33am
I think there's a way to do an escrow account, although I have no idea how.

The Shop

1/7/2021 11:43am
aeffertz wrote:
I could arrange a non affiliated Vital MX paid league. Of course it’s difficult because you’re putting your trust in a random guy on the internet...
I could arrange a non affiliated Vital MX paid league. Of course it’s difficult because you’re putting your trust in a random guy on the internet to not just pocket your money but my screen name is attached to my name so it’s not hard to find me.

If there’s any interest in this, let me know. We can do $20 buy ins (?) 100% payout. We could have our own discord or create a thread here. I’ve ran a ton of forum events like this in the past in other boards and online Secret Santa’s. Not looking to make money outside of whatever I place in the league.
I'd be in... you could use the same platform that Industry Idiots does for keeping payments safe https://www.leaguesafe.com/
aeffertz
1/7/2021 11:44am
aeffertz wrote:
I could arrange a non affiliated Vital MX paid league. Of course it’s difficult because you’re putting your trust in a random guy on the internet...

I'd be in... you could use the same platform that Industry Idiots does for keeping payments safe https://www.leaguesafe.com/
Nice I’ll check that out!
jpfiester82
Fantasy
24th
1/7/2021 12:59pm
Id be in. seriously considering the industry idiots though also.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
1/7/2021 2:03pm
How does one join industry idiots?
PM me your email, I'll fwd you the instructions of how to join.
KTM154
1/12/2021 9:27am
Matthes mention he was in a vital money league. Anyone know about this?
jpfiester82
Fantasy
24th
1/12/2021 10:34am
I'm in on both and cant wait for saturday. I gave up gambling but this is different right? Smile Even if I end up donating to the cause it will still be a great time.

Post a reply to: Pulpmx fantasy leagues

The Latest