Pulpmx Show Archive with Seely, Ray, Gauld, Thompson and Keefer is up

Matthes
Thanks for checking it out, get it at the usual places. Or right HERE
|
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
8/15/2017 9:31am
Matthes, your shows have been great imo for a very long time. I even took out a loan to buy your app and all that stuff, but holy smokes man please shit can you singing in that commercial. You are a great insider but your singing voice is deadly. I think it is the w ad, but not sure as I am slinging hammers at my phone as soon as that stuff starts.
dkg
8/15/2017 10:07am
imoto34 wrote:
Matthes, your shows have been great imo for a very long time. I even took out a loan to buy your app and all that stuff...
Matthes, your shows have been great imo for a very long time. I even took out a loan to buy your app and all that stuff, but holy smokes man please shit can you singing in that commercial. You are a great insider but your singing voice is deadly. I think it is the w ad, but not sure as I am slinging hammers at my phone as soon as that stuff starts.
Guerilla Marketing at it's finest. Hate the singing, but sure remember the commercial. LOL
BirtDikes
Fantasy
2717th
8/15/2017 1:18pm
Matthes wrote:
Thanks for checking it out, get it at the usual places. Or right HERE
Hey matthes, can we implement a new rule of the show? If Someone calls in begging for the free gear bag, gear, or helmet, they get a gear bag or helmet full of fresh bassett shit?
early
Fantasy
2212th
8/15/2017 1:27pm
BirtDikes wrote:
Hey matthes, can we implement a new rule of the show? If Someone calls in begging for the free gear bag, gear, or helmet, they get...
Hey matthes, can we implement a new rule of the show? If Someone calls in begging for the free gear bag, gear, or helmet, they get a gear bag or helmet full of fresh bassett shit?
Ill add to this, you need to hang up on way more people when they ask too many dumbass questions, or want to argue an answer.

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive with Seely, Ray, Gauld, Thompson and Keefer is up

The Latest