Pulpmx Show Archive w Tomac, Weimer, DV, Jefferson and Keefer is up

Matthes
Thanks for checking it out, get it at the usual places. Like HERE for example.
|
kkawboy14
1/2/2018 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 12:59pm
Just listened to the show, that was pretty good!

A couple things:
1) it’s ok to say that you were all over vitalmx everyday while you were in Hawaii
2) man that song/karaoke/poetry/commercial was painful but not so bad that I turned it off!
3) woah Keefer called Tomac out....change that look on his face!
4) 10 guys paying $1200 to go to A1 with Reed? That is pure genius if that’s how many he’s got, I thought it was 2 per race?
5) the guy that went to JT$ Race experience and is about to go to Reed’s deal.......can’t wait to hear what he says next week, that guy was pure comedy and wasn’t afraid to blow up JT$ like Keefer did of Tomac
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/2/2018 3:19pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Just listened to the show, that was pretty good! A couple things: 1) it’s ok to say that you were all over vitalmx everyday while you...

A couple things:
1) it’s ok to say that you were all over vitalmx everyday while you were in Hawaii
2) man that song/karaoke/poetry/commercial was painful but not so bad that I turned it off!
4) 10 guys paying $1200 to go to A1 with Reed? That is pure genius if that’s how many he’s got, I thought it was 2 per race?
5) the guy that went to JT$ Race experience and is about to go to Reed’s deal.......can’t wait to hear what he says next week, that guy was pure comedy and wasn’t afraid to blow up JT$ like Keefer did of Tomac
Can you give more info on number 3?

The Shop

akmx17
1/2/2018 3:44pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Just listened to the show, that was pretty good! A couple things: 1) it’s ok to say that you were all over vitalmx everyday while you...

A couple things:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
He said Tomac has a resting dick face
kkawboy14
1/3/2018 12:10pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

A couple things:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
akmx17 wrote:
He said Tomac has a resting dick face
Funny thing is Tomac didn’t even flinch!

Post a reply to: Pulpmx Show Archive w Tomac, Weimer, DV, Jefferson and Keefer is up

The Latest