Pulpmx Show Archive w Albrecht, Langston, Lancaster, Stank, JT & Top Jimmy is up

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2017 9:15 AM

Thanks for checking it out, good times indeed. Get it at the usual places or HERE

|

Mathis is getting weeded out of the pro pits one team at a time he and his almighty will be outsiders soon.

8/1/2017 9:40 AM

Nets coming to SX?

|

8/1/2017 10:01 AM

You guys were in rare form near the end- I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing. Jimmy is freaking hilarious and the glitter thing had me on the floor.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

8/1/2017 5:41 PM

I WISH THAT THIS SHOW ON A DIFRINT DAY THAN MONDAY BECASE I NOT WANT TO MISS MONDAY NITE RAW. LAST NITE THE BIG SHOW FIGHTED BIG CASS AND BROCK LESNAR THRETIND TO LEAVE WWE IF HE LOSE AT SUMMERSLAM

|

suszuki rm85

8/1/2017 5:49 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

You guys were in rare form near the end- I had tears running down my cheeks from laughing. Jimmy is freaking hilarious and the glitter thing had me on the floor.

he went silent like Snowden when they asked about the glitter. did he ever give them an answer? that was funny. pretty good show overall.

|

8/1/2017 6:05 PM

I agree that the open forum for random discussion in the last hour can often be one of the best parts of the show.

Sooo, I've heard Matthes say this is his last year going to all the races.... but.... he mentioned several times on this weeks episode this being the last season for the Pulp Show period. Steve hasn't made a firm choice on hanging up the headphones all together, yet...... right?? I recall a few weeks ago him joking that he could very well be all talk and could still be around for years to come (though doesn't sound like that's his preference)....

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/1/2017 6:10 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

I WISH THAT THIS SHOW ON A DIFRINT DAY THAN MONDAY BECASE I NOT WANT TO MISS MONDAY NITE RAW. LAST NITE THE BIG SHOW FIGHTED BIG CASS AND BROCK LESNAR THRETIND TO LEAVE WWE IF HE LOSE AT SUMMERSLAM

Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

|

8/1/2017 7:19 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

cali11 wrote:

Imma open up a big 'ol can a whoop ass!

|

8/4/2017 9:30 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I agree that the open forum for random discussion in the last hour can often be one of the best parts of the show.

Sooo, I've heard Matthes say this is his last year going to all the races.... but.... he mentioned several times on this weeks episode this being the last season for the Pulp Show period. Steve hasn't made a firm choice on hanging up the headphones all together, yet...... right?? I recall a few weeks ago him joking that he could very well be all talk and could still be around for years to come (though doesn't sound like that's his preference)....

I would like to know this also. If so, this show is the first I recall hearing about this being the last year. That wouldn't leave but just a hand full more Pulp shows so I call bs.

|

8/4/2017 9:36 AM

cali11 wrote:

He is probably far enough up his ass he only can taste it.

|

8/4/2017 9:58 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

cali11 wrote:

early wrote:

Imma open up a big 'ol can a whoop ass!

Captain Insano shows no mercy

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals