Pulped Craig

moto_on
Edited Date/Time 2/14/2022 6:57am
Craig was on the show last night. Is this real life? I cant even breathe the media is shoving him down our

throats so deep it would make Jenna Jameson jealous. How about we give wonder boy a rest for awhile. Hes

going to have to find his mental warrior, hero strength when he races Vince next weekend.
|
2/8/2022 2:08am
Haven't got a chance to listen yet. What did he have to say about the whole incident?
moto_on
2/8/2022 2:30am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2022 2:32am
Haven't got a chance to listen yet. What did he have to say about the whole incident?
Honestly man Steve just blew him about how he looked like J Stew coming through the pack and I had to turn it off. Thats as far as i got.
kb228
2/8/2022 4:23am
The spacing of your post almost gave me a stroke dude
Talisker
2/8/2022 4:30am
Damn….that’s a name I haven’t hear in a while……. Jenna Jameson.
Guess we’re showing our age……. ha ha haaaaaaa!!!

The Shop

SFellure33
2/8/2022 4:35am
moto_on wrote:
Honestly man Steve just blew him about how he looked like J Stew coming through the pack and I had to turn it off. Thats as...
Honestly man Steve just blew him about how he looked like J Stew coming through the pack and I had to turn it off. Thats as far as i got.
Its honestly disrespectful to James to compare CC to him in anyway or shape.

Craig is great and a fan favorite but you are correct, between him and Jett, no one else even matters this season.
RG1
2/8/2022 5:22am
He’s the 250 points leader and he was involved in the biggest and most controversial incident of the race weekend. I’m no massive Craig fan, but it makes perfect sense to me why he would be in the media
agn5008
Fantasy
256th
2/8/2022 5:30am
RG1 wrote:
He’s the 250 points leader and he was involved in the biggest and most controversial incident of the race weekend. I’m no massive Craig fan, but...
He’s the 250 points leader and he was involved in the biggest and most controversial incident of the race weekend. I’m no massive Craig fan, but it makes perfect sense to me why he would be in the media
Yeah the media wouldn’t exactly be doing their job if they didn’t exploit/cover it.
hasko158
2/8/2022 5:32am
moto_on wrote:
Craig was on the show last night. Is this real life? I cant even breathe the media is shoving him down our throats so deep it...
Craig was on the show last night. Is this real life? I cant even breathe the media is shoving him down our

throats so deep it would make Jenna Jameson jealous. How about we give wonder boy a rest for awhile. Hes

going to have to find his mental warrior, hero strength when he races Vince next weekend.
He was involved in the biggest story line of the weekend, Friese's team would not let him come on, what do you expect them to do? He is leaps and bounds better than the rest of the field.
Camp332
2/8/2022 5:50am
It's wild that people get this mad about motocross talk shows.
moto_on
2/8/2022 6:35am
Camp332 wrote:
Bro I'm just talkin shit hence the Jenna Jameson reference.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2602nd
2/8/2022 6:40am
Camp332 wrote:
moto_on wrote:
Bro I'm just talkin shit hence the Jenna Jameson reference.
Topics usually go to hell once someone “Bro’s” someone else. Flame on! Let me get some popcorn
2/8/2022 6:41am
They spent nearly the whole show last week talking about the Anderson pass on Roczen so you had to know that was coming.
2/8/2022 6:50am
Ya it's wild he would have the 250 West points leader, who was involved in a crazy incident Sat night, on his show
2/8/2022 6:52am
SFellure33 wrote:
Its honestly disrespectful to James to compare CC to him in anyway or shape. Craig is great and a fan favorite but you are correct, between...

Craig is great and a fan favorite but you are correct, between him and Jett, no one else even matters this season.
To be fair to Craig he sure didn't make the comparison. He shot it down and said Bubba would have smoked him on a 125
Sideways
2/8/2022 6:55am
I dont really understand the hype about Craig. Yes he looks really good riding, but what has he done to deserve all this hype? He hasnt won much in his long career. Has he won a pro championship? And he is right now riding against a very week field with like 2-3 guys that are fast. Im not bashing him, i like him. But i dont understand the insane hype he is getting from everyone.
Crossup
2/8/2022 7:22am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2022 7:23am
moto_on wrote:
Honestly man Steve just blew him about how he looked like J Stew coming through the pack and I had to turn it off. Thats as...
SFellure33 wrote:
Its honestly disrespectful to James to compare CC to him in anyway or shape. Craig is great and a fan favorite but you are correct, between...

Two times this season Craig had to pick it up, starting dead last and shredded through the field. It's a great comparison to how James rode in Toronto. That's all. Disrespectful to James? Craig deserves the attention and accolades because his performance and attitude rises above the average.
moto_on
2/8/2022 7:23am
Sideways wrote:
I dont really understand the hype about Craig. Yes he looks really good riding, but what has he done to deserve all this hype? He hasnt...
I dont really understand the hype about Craig. Yes he looks really good riding, but what has he done to deserve all this hype? He hasnt won much in his long career. Has he won a pro championship? And he is right now riding against a very week field with like 2-3 guys that are fast. Im not bashing him, i like him. But i dont understand the insane hype he is getting from everyone.
Hence why i created this post. Somebody had to stop the hype train. I fully agree its very premature. Steve was comparing him to stew last nigh on the pulp show and I about smashed my phone.
Crossup
2/8/2022 7:27am
Sideways wrote:
I dont really understand the hype about Craig. Yes he looks really good riding, but what has he done to deserve all this hype? He hasnt...
moto_on wrote:
Hence why i created this post. Somebody had to stop the hype train. I fully agree its very premature. Steve was comparing him to stew last...
Hence why i created this post. Somebody had to stop the hype train. I fully agree its very premature. Steve was comparing him to stew last nigh on the pulp show and I about smashed my phone.
Haha... so you are going to "stop the hype train". Smash your phone. haha
moto_on
2/8/2022 7:29am
moto_on wrote:
SFellure33 wrote:

Crossup wrote:
Two times this season Craig had to pick it up, starting dead last and shredded through the field. It's a great comparison to how James rode...
Two times this season Craig had to pick it up, starting dead last and shredded through the field. It's a great comparison to how James rode in Toronto. That's all. Disrespectful to James? Craig deserves the attention and accolades because his performance and attitude rises above the average.
Godamnit man. No fucking way you just said that???? Stew was literally mastering a quad sestion that top Pro riders in the class were floundering on. He was blowing by a stacked 450 field like they were beginners. The field is weak as hell and CC is practically 10 years older then some of the riders in the class with at least 8 years experience. I about spewed my coffee out with this horrible take.
Crossup
2/8/2022 7:35am
You are such a child. Calm down noob.
moto_on
2/8/2022 7:40am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2022 7:42am
Crossup wrote:
You are such a child. Calm down noob.
Can these guys win multiple championships and completely decimate the field with a 45 second lead at least before we compare them to JS?
nskerb
2/8/2022 7:48am
The swooning is a little tiring yeah but it isn't Craigs fault.
Dude is just out there riding the best he can, and he's pretty vocal about wanting to be a full time 450 guy. Everything else is out of his control.
freeh
2/8/2022 7:54am
SFellure33 wrote:

Crossup wrote:
Two times this season Craig had to pick it up, starting dead last and shredded through the field. It's a great comparison to how James rode...
moto_on wrote:
Godamnit man. No fucking way you just said that???? Stew was literally mastering a quad sestion that top Pro riders in the class were floundering on...
Godamnit man. No fucking way you just said that???? Stew was literally mastering a quad sestion that top Pro riders in the class were floundering on. He was blowing by a stacked 450 field like they were beginners. The field is weak as hell and CC is practically 10 years older then some of the riders in the class with at least 8 years experience. I about spewed my coffee out with this horrible take.
This, exactly. Few rides in the history of the sport compare to Stewart's Toronto race. That comparison is insulting at best.
Joey_Bridges
2/8/2022 7:58am
You can pick and choose which pulp shows, or segments to listen to.
Just because it's on doesn't mean you have to listen.
I saw the lineup and knew it would be a waste of my time.

Last week's show was a good one.
The Tomac call in was good.
RV and Weimer were hilarious.
Especially as Weimer got a few beers in him.
JazzyJJ
2/8/2022 8:23am
nskerb wrote:
The swooning is a little tiring yeah but it isn't Craigs fault. Dude is just out there riding the best he can, and he's pretty vocal...
The swooning is a little tiring yeah but it isn't Craigs fault.
Dude is just out there riding the best he can, and he's pretty vocal about wanting to be a full time 450 guy. Everything else is out of his control.
He said that he’s had the hardest career ever and that he hopes no one else has to suffer like he has. So yea, some of this is his fault.
jasonv43
2/8/2022 8:35am
Camp332 wrote:
Can you imagine if they put that much effort into their gym routine???
DonM
2/8/2022 8:58am
42 posts and 95% anti-Craig….the other 5% negative…makes one wonder who he used to be…
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
2/8/2022 9:04am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2022 9:04am
DonM wrote:
42 posts and 95% anti-Craig….the other 5% negative…makes one wonder who he used to be…
I wish all of these retreads would put their previous 5 user names in their signature so we know which idiot we are dealing with.

Post a reply to: Pulped Craig

The Latest