PulpMx Credibility Zilch.

8/15/2022 9:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2022 8:58am
DV12 told it best a few episodes ago - Sell-Out.

Steve, you joke about being a “Shitty Media Guy”. Well you are truly the definition of that now.
Disappointingly Pulp’s best days are very much behind them.
|
stangkag
8/15/2022 9:34pm
The hell did I miss?
8/15/2022 11:50pm
stangkag wrote:
The hell did I miss?
Nothing X2
8/15/2022 11:59pm
JT was excellent on the show.. He hammered the right points..
Keefer was disappointing..

The Shop

8/16/2022 12:09am
bLU cRU 4 life.
B Gotti
8/16/2022 2:45am
More vital wack jobs.
SX_336
8/16/2022 4:05am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 7:00am
Steve could hardly speak last night as he had Donnie Luce’s balls in his mouth. It was ridiculous how obviously biased he was. Then said BS’s motor guy wasn’t a good guy from what he heard, then attacked Ping and GL. Then kept saying “So Yamaha did nothing wrong here” and how great Donnie was because he was still going to give BS 2 new engines for bikes he no longer has.

Pulp has just become a sellout. JT was awesome. Keefer is just there because of how cool he “thinks” he is and still trying to be relevant in the sport.
kage173
8/16/2022 4:26am
If it wasn't for Cooksey and Tyler Livesay this whole story would've been swept under the rug.
8/16/2022 4:29am
kage173 wrote:
If it wasn't for Cooksey and Tyler Livesay this whole story would've been swept under the rug.
Well, good thing they did, because shit like this shouldn’t just be swept under the rug. The claiming rule is in place for a reason, and teams shouldn’t be able to intervene by means of interrogation and intimidation if they get caught running special parts in the fuckin’ B class.
8/16/2022 4:36am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 4:37am
kage173 wrote:
Well, good thing they did, because shit like this shouldn’t just be swept under the rug. The claiming rule is in place for a reason, and...
Well, good thing they did, because shit like this shouldn’t just be swept under the rug. The claiming rule is in place for a reason, and teams shouldn’t be able to intervene by means of interrogation and intimidation if they get caught running special parts in the fuckin’ B class.
The kid was jealous kid with a beef for the Deegans look at his post about that after southwick he has had it out for them since southwick weekend and wanted to drop them down a notch this was the only way he could think of doing it dragged them through the mud and mx sports through the mud he lied about only being in the room with Tim Cotter and Brains Deegan, Ama offiacal was in the room also and was only 2-3 mins all 3 said not 30 mins like the kid said . Engine builder called head ama official week befor Lorettas about claiming bike . The kid wanted to hurt a lot of people and get alot of people in trouble and lied about stuff so I don’t not believe him and don’t respect him for that . Try get people in trouble and fired I have no respect for
8/16/2022 4:38am
He was man enough to walk around with 17,000 in cash And go claim a bike with out his parent he’s man enough to talk to a few men about the bike he wanted to claim
Richy
8/16/2022 4:47am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 4:51am
I understand and you may well be right... BUT.... it doesn't matter. Not even a little bit.

It wouldn't matter even if he and the Deegans were literally mortal enemies lol, if you wanted to claim a bike *for whatever reason, with whatever money, with whoever else involved on your end* that is your choice and right to do so in line with the rule book.

Being unhappy with a claim is fine, but messing with the claiming process is not.
MO 23
8/16/2022 4:52am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 4:55am
Richy wrote:
I understand and you may well be right... BUT.... it doesn't matter. Not even a little bit. It wouldn't matter even if he and the Deegans...
I understand and you may well be right... BUT.... it doesn't matter. Not even a little bit.

It wouldn't matter even if he and the Deegans were literally mortal enemies lol, if you wanted to claim a bike *for whatever reason, with whatever money, with whoever else involved on your end* that is your choice and right to do so in line with the rule book.

Being unhappy with a claim is fine, but messing with the claiming process is not.
This.

This whole debacle really put the “amateur” in amateur mototcross

The kid claimed the bike, the team needs to cop the loss, hand over the bike, be done with it.
Promotors should stay out of it, sanctioning body make sure the rules are followed and teams follow the rules.
Fuck it’s not rocket science
Madmax31
8/16/2022 4:54am
SX_336 wrote:
Steve could hardly speak last night as he had Donnie Luce’s balls in his mouth. It was ridiculous how obviously biased he was. Then said BS’s...
Steve could hardly speak last night as he had Donnie Luce’s balls in his mouth. It was ridiculous how obviously biased he was. Then said BS’s motor guy wasn’t a good guy from what he heard, then attacked Ping and GL. Then kept saying “So Yamaha did nothing wrong here” and how great Donnie was because he was still going to give BS 2 new engines for bikes he no longer has.

Pulp has just become a sellout. JT was awesome. Keefer is just there because of how cool he “thinks” he is and still trying to be relevant in the sport.
I love Pulp and Steve. Have listened to him from the begining. But to say I'm highly dissapointed in him is an understatement.

Those guys so biased and blind to what happened. It's really disgusting.
JTno$
8/16/2022 4:56am
kage173 wrote:
Well, good thing they did, because shit like this shouldn’t just be swept under the rug. The claiming rule is in place for a reason, and...
The kid was jealous kid with a beef for the Deegans look at his post about that after southwick he has had it out for them...
The kid was jealous kid with a beef for the Deegans look at his post about that after southwick he has had it out for them since southwick weekend and wanted to drop them down a notch this was the only way he could think of doing it dragged them through the mud and mx sports through the mud he lied about only being in the room with Tim Cotter and Brains Deegan, Ama offiacal was in the room also and was only 2-3 mins all 3 said not 30 mins like the kid said . Engine builder called head ama official week befor Lorettas about claiming bike . The kid wanted to hurt a lot of people and get alot of people in trouble and lied about stuff so I don’t not believe him and don’t respect him for that . Try get people in trouble and fired I have no respect for
You sir, are a joke. Your views are laughable at best. You and sore loser clearly have one agenda. To slam Brennan at all costs. Who would think that in today’s world, a 17 year old would vent on social media, after colliding with another rider? The meeting never should have taken place. That’s really the only point that matters. Deegan never should have spoken to Brennan. He didn’t even need to know who claimed the bike. All of this should be done anonymously. Reverse the roles and Brian wouldn’t be happy with how his kid was treated.
Madmax31
8/16/2022 4:58am
Richy wrote:
I understand and you may well be right... BUT.... it doesn't matter. Not even a little bit. It wouldn't matter even if he and the Deegans...

MO 23 wrote:
This. This whole debacle really put the “amateur” in amateur mototcross The kid claimed the bike, the team needs to cop the loss, hand over the...
This.

This whole debacle really put the “amateur” in amateur mototcross

The kid claimed the bike, the team needs to cop the loss, hand over the bike, be done with it.
Promotors should stay out of it, sanctioning body make sure the rules are followed and teams follow the rules.
Fuck it’s not rocket science
Using scare tactics on a teen and threatening to kick someone's ass isn't intimidation in who's book??? To not find fault with Yamaha, Deegan, Walker in this process is completely insane.

No I don't have a dig with Yamah, look at my avatar. I've never had an issue with Deegan and didn't understand why some did. I have issues with both now.
brimx153
8/16/2022 5:19am
The way they kept saying he wasn't pressured into taking the claim off was unbelievable to me . Everyone one who rang in said yes I asked multiple time s why he was claiming the bike . Then most told him he shouldn't claim the bike . Which imo Brian Deegan or Matt walker are shouting at him . Then was told his bike s would be took off him . After all this Steve has the nerve to say the kid wasn't pressured into giving up the claim .. also when Donnie was on Steve said glad to hear the truth. Like Donnie in no way could possibly lie . When u have that much to lose .he shouldn't just be believed and say Brennan must be lieing . Plus in no way do I believe that the only reason star were worried about vendor getting out . Wat a load of crap .also the way they just act like Bobby reegan would nt lie . Is unreal to me .how many contract s did he break years ago .yvy
WDSRCR
8/16/2022 5:25am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 5:39am
Like someone else above said, I listen to PulpMX weekly and am a big fan but I feel like I have Yamaha spooge on me after hearing them being jerked off for the first hour.

The whole "unwritten" and "unspoken" rule BS is just that. BS. I don't care if the kid was being paid by Mitch Payton himself or anyone else for that matter to claim that bike, it is well within the rules to claim it.

If Haiden can smoke the field like he did in the final moto with the stock engine, he should have been doing it all week.

If someone claims the bike like is allowed, AMA should handle it all and nobody should be able to contact or coerce the claimant otherwise. The fact that word spread like it did throughout the pits and to outside of Lorettas while there being little to no cellular service tells me there was a lot of talk amongst the higher-ups that isn't being admitted to.
Especially when the one guy says "it's Friday evening and nothing happens in the corporate world at that time" and then proceeds to say later that he was on conference calls on Saturday night with corporate. Well, which is it? Nothing happening in corporate, or people on conference calls making decisions on a Saturday?

Gravel
8/16/2022 5:34am
I can’t believe that he rescinded the claim and had his sponsor take his race bikes anyway. Lesson learned, never back down!
gt80rider
8/16/2022 5:57am
Where's Davey? After all, this is all on his shoulders... his race.... his officials.... he makes mad bank off lorettas.... whats he doing to rectify the situation?. he has been quiet this entire time, while having his media put the blame on the kids shoulders... that is a really bad look, and just keeps looking worse............... i Iaughed when I saw the cancel racerx thread... but now I'm there...
soggy
8/16/2022 6:02am
Sifting through all the he said she said. I don’t find anyones story to be unbelievable all the accounts fit together. Everything points to the dealer/ sponsor being the one that pressured Brennen to drop the claim, and he let others know how unhappy he was (Walker and Brennen’s dad). The dealer did not want to be associated with the claim.

This was handled wrong on so many levels but it doesn’t sound like Yamaha is at fault. The whole shit storm is on Chris the dealer.

Claims need to be made anonymously. Both parties involved in the claim should not have communication.
c3011
8/16/2022 6:05am
SX_336 wrote:
Steve could hardly speak last night as he had Donnie Luce’s balls in his mouth. It was ridiculous how obviously biased he was. Then said BS’s...

How did Ping & GL get dragged into this shit show?
Kmiller125
8/16/2022 6:10am
Well you have three major moments in this with admittion
1. Luce admitting he “popped off” and yes offered the kid other options as in motors/ride days etc, also admitting BS said “this isn’t what I want but have no choice”
2. Walker admitted talking to/meeting sponsor at gate and telling them we need to stop this period! If I were a betting man, I’d say it was in this moment 100% that walker was the one who threatened the dealer etc, maybe not in those words but maybe as in… dude this has to go away for your sake Yamaha could take it out on you etc.. also his downplay of the altercation at tent is telling.
3. Sponsor ultimately pulled the plug on the entire deal after both walker and Donnie admitted they told them both “we will get this done don’t worry. Not to mention they dropped him anyways showing their true character.
Point is all 3 admitted to pressuring and intimidating BS. The claim never left there tent once arriving at walkers, it was full force until arriving there and then it was pulled before leaving. Pretty cut and dry. Walker, sponsor and Luce are guilty and should be held accountable
Hudd_421
8/16/2022 6:10am
Remember when all of us at Vital had our pitchforks out for Harris because he was screwing people over on their motors?
Phil109
8/16/2022 6:46am
Hudd_421 wrote:
Remember when all of us at Vital had our pitchforks out for Harris because he was screwing people over on their motors?
Haha I was just thinking that when I saw his interview and name pop up in the whole thing. Dude seems like a loose cannon.
luke11
8/16/2022 6:55am Edited Date/Time 8/16/2022 6:56am
Richy wrote:

I would argue being seriously unhappy with the claim is still not fine, not for a big team. That shows you’re running a bike that is too much for amateur racing.
If it was a privateer kid who’s dialed in his bike tested and maybe spent 20k including the bike, then I can understand being pissed off, your maybe 3k in value down because you took a risk for a little advantage and you’ve got to build a new race bike from scratch.
But star/Yamaha have no right to be pissed off.
SX_336
8/16/2022 7:03am
SX_336 wrote:

Madmax31 wrote:
I love Pulp and Steve. Have listened to him from the begining. But to say I'm highly dissapointed in him is an understatement. Those guys so...
I love Pulp and Steve. Have listened to him from the begining. But to say I'm highly dissapointed in him is an understatement.

Those guys so biased and blind to what happened. It's really disgusting.
I here you. I literally couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

Here is what is awesome about Ping and GL. The Whiskey Throttle show is SPONSORED by Yamaha and he still expressed his disappointment in Yamaha through all this. That’s why Steve will never be a Ping. Imagine PulpMX with Ping In Steve’s chair. 😉
8/16/2022 7:27am
Wait... You mean no one admitted to doing anything wrong?! That must mean no one did anything wrong! Case closed. Easy peasy. People always admit to intimidating minors if they do such a thing
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
8/16/2022 11:19am
c3011 wrote:
How did Ping & GL get dragged into this shit show?
THere is a video out there with Ping and GL calling this whole shit show for what it is.... That being total bullshit and the kid got screwed. It's a good listen.

...and one of Pings sponsors is Yamaha.

Post a reply to: PulpMx Credibility Zilch.

The Latest

The Latest